Why are the white supremacists always the ones being beaten up at these events? I thought you were macho tough guys

Why are the white supremacists always the ones being beaten up at these events? I thought you were macho tough guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8y9qLwTmEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_TFzGE7Syl4
youtube.com/watch?v=lZXNuqje_es
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>has a shirt with rapefugees in it
>being assisted by muslim woman
JUST KEK MY SHIT UP

what is this from?

They are martyrs. Wouldn't matter if he was paralyzed by a group of 5 niggers attacking him, if he gave one of them a nosebleed it would be a national story for months.

(((white)))
>being assisted by muslim woman
This photo is totally not staged, right guys?

>get attacked by angry mob that outnumbers you 10:1
>get made fun of by 62% white country

Also are Muslim women allowed to touch men?

youtube.com/watch?v=a8y9qLwTmEQ

Keep poking the bear.

>tfw no cute conservative muslim gf to nurse you back to health

hug me Sup Forums

>Touching white stranger
>Pink nail polish
Something's not right here...

The american "whites" are weak. Thats how a nazi vs antifa confrontation looks like in Germany. Guess who are the running vegan manlets.

youtube.com/watch?v=_TFzGE7Syl4

Did you miss the one the other day? Bunch of Antifa faggots showed up to a nationalist rally in commiefornia. One tried to stab one of the nationalists and in return he took the knife and stabbed 6 of them.
The person in the getup is one of the anti-islam protesters.

>protesting shitskins
>more or less peacefully in according to regulation
>faggot ant racism protester throws a brick and hits you in the face
>suddenly the posterboy of "white people are weak!" shitposting
Thats gotta sting.
This was golden. Pic related.

Its also the fact that usually they have to put on the nice faces or the cops will come for them where as the left get free reign to be violent thugs.

your country is cucked m8 nobody values your opinions anymore

>Did you miss the one the other day?

The videos I saw showed a bunch of fat natsoc bikers stumbling around like drunks with blood pouring out of their heads. "Master race" my ass, they couldn't even handle a handful of women and skinny manlets.

Probably because they actually abide by laws.

The one with nigger music and slow motion replay is a better version of the video, imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=lZXNuqje_es

I've seen "with open gates". Muslims are having an open season on your school children. They said they do it because German kids are weak and quiet.

the level of mind control in US is scary

Because they go in knowing they will be outnumbered.

because whites are civilized and patient. they get beat up and silenced by the closed-minded left

Because nignogs only attack when they feel they have numerical superiority, and white supremacists obey the fucked up gun laws that prevent the evening of odds.

It was an anti-halal protest in Australia.

An Indian woman was wearing the niqab, along with some of the other protesters, which is common at these sort of events. A lot of Indians show up at these events, because they're some of the few people who know how shit Islam is first hand.

If I recall correctly, the man was hit in the head from behind with a metal pipe by a group of counter-protesting antifa members.