Yeah I'm just not really into weed, but it's not that big of a dea-

>yeah I'm just not really into weed, but it's not that big of a dea-
OH WHAT'S THE MATTER PUSSY? ARE YOU A LITTLE BABY BITCH? YOU STUPID FUCK? ARE YOU JUST A LITTLE PUSSY BITCH WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING? OH NO YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT? FUCK YOU, GET THE FUCK OFF MY SHOW. FUCKING PUSSY. FUCK OFF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PMSRAz2VZqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Difference between "I'm not into weed" and "Weed should be illegal"

I mean I get you're making a strawman here but fuck Crowder came off as a deflecting prick, at least Joe has the cahones to stand up for what he thinks is right. Crowder preaches that America is freedom (Going as far as to say that literally no other country in the entire world has freedom kek) but weed should stay illegal, not that he cares, because he doesn't, but like, we should totally just keep the status quo and keep it illegal, I don't care though.

Woulda had way more respect if Crowder just had some fucking nuts and gone "Yeah I think weed should be illegal" and try to defend that, instead of "I don't care, its illegal now, so whatever, like, we should just keep it that way, not that I care though"

That guy was a fucking punk bitch though.
>I-I don't care. Do whatever you want just don't rub it in my face.
Nobody gives a fuck about you though, pissant. Why do anti weed pussies like this try so fucking hard?

>me personally, i would never touch alcohol, unlike those people who drink beer / wine or even worse every week
WHATS THE MATTER FAGGOT, CANT HANDLE THE TASTE? ALCOHOL IS GOOD FOR YOU AND MOST OF US DRINK A FEW GLASSES WITH DINNER AND THEN A FEW BEERS ON THURSDAY AND PARTY EVERY WEEKEND. ITS NOT BAD FOR YOU AT ALL DUDE.

> Preaching about not drinking alcohol or smoking weed because "muh health"
> Is fat

Crowder doesn't do it for health reasons, he does it because he drinks every last slurp of conservative christian republican kool-aid his masters feed him.

This. It's almost Crowder's job to have an opinion and argument on these things. It's not Joe's job, he could say
>Well I'm just a dude man I don't really know
And that would be fine. But with crowder, who's supposedly some kind of commentator on these things, it just comes across that he has no argument for weed being illegal and so pretends he doesn't care.

Exactly. Does crowder have 1 (one) opinion that is controversial and goes against the mainstream Christian republican group think? The guy seems like a pussy desu. As if fox shat him out onto the internet to parrot their talking points.

>u can't have freedom unless u legalise my druggs reeeeee
lolbertarians are scum.

>Weed is a drug

It's a harmless thing that stupid people do, and it currently accounts for a third of the Cartel's income in Mexico. Idiots do it anyway, tax them for it.

So you enjoy the government telling you what plant you can and can't smoke? Yes...good goy....we know what's good for you...

we just had this fucking tread. Consensus was Steven " AH HA HA HA !!! A WOMAN FEEL DOWN AH HA HA AH!!!!! IM A FUCKING LUNATIC" crowder was wrong and knows nothing about anything.

>we just had this

sweetie, its called pasta

> it just comes across that he has no argument for weed being illegal and so pretends he doesn't care.

100% this. He knows it's completely impossible to defend "I believe in freedom" and "This plant that is beyond a doubt proven to be relatively harmless should be illegal" so he's trying to go for a stance that it's not a big deal, and cops don't usually punish you that hard anyway and the status quo is working and also tries desperately to avoid talking about it. Kudos for Joe making him give his reasons and not just brush past it.

> The government arbitrarily saying what you can and can't do is freedom

Good goy

joe: what is one issue you dont really care about and you wish we could just move past it
crowder:weed
joe:*45 minutes of being a drunken fool*

im all for legalization and i havent smoked in 10+ years but joe was an obnoxious buffoon and has since apologized on several occasions i believe. stop pretending weed is harmless or in any way beneficial for teenagers to use.

Weed is entirely harmless if you don't smoke it, unless you're referring to latent psychological issues that the weed brings out - but you had that any way.

I also agree that teens shouldn't smoke weed, at least until you're 16 - by then is when white kids start listening to wu-tang and still think weed is cool.

>joe was an obnoxious buffoon

Crowder's such a dipshit he could afford to be. Not even the most neckbearded Sup Forums type has to take shit from him.

>As if fox shat him out onto the internet to parrot their talking points.

would it interest you to know steven crowder's so shit he couldn't even hold onto a job with fox? personally I think it's more about him trying to be like a crusty old person's idea of a hip young one (and not even succeeding at that)

>cannabis
>harmless
stop

Weed is not harmless though. Physically sure.

having been hit in the head with a big two pound brick of it inside a sock I can confirm the truth of this post

where are the memes

>Physically sure
Lfmao any other problems is just in your head bro, it isnt even real just get over it lol

>Its a Sup Forums argues about the harms of cannabis thread

>it's a Crowder embarasses himself in public and still uploads it to his youtube channel episode
youtube.com/watch?v=PMSRAz2VZqk

this

Discrimination needs legalized in the US. I should have the right to deny housing, jobs and dignity to drug users.

>I should have the right to deny housing, jobs and dignity to drug users.
But that is legal you retard.

>breathing anything into your lungs thats not pure air
sure thing

I love how joe Rogan calls his male guests bitches then when he gets confronted about it he says "aw man come on its just in fun." No man calls another man a bitch and doesn't mean it.

t. nigger who can't take banter

Aspirin is a drug. Something like half of america is on painkillers which are opioids.

More to the point though, you're just a retard who's being a good republican goy and sucking their dick whenever they present it. They tell you weed is bad and people who do it are loser druggies, so you believe it. You wouldn't deny someone a job because they like a casual drink at the end of the day but you would for a casual smoke, not for any logical reason, but because the repulicans told you to and you're incapable of making decisions yourself

> No man calls another man a bitch and doesn't mean it.

> I don't have friend: The post

>JAMIE PULL UP THAT GORILLA ON WEED

Ty bitches.

>It's a harmless thing
Oh no, honey, there are a gazzilion studies proving it fries your brain overtime
So you enjoy the government maintaining society's order, law and good behaviour, but only till it comes to muh weed?
Stop being a little bitch, what, life's too hard, you had to fight wars and poverty? Fuck off

Drugs and prescribed medicine for "psychiatric/psychological" issues are bad, we live in a world of people faking disease or making up disease and excuses to be fuck ups and hedonistic lazy underachieving retards.

Caffeine is a stimulant and the majority of Americans probably do it regularly, but lots of drug tests for jobs have ethanol on it and if it's in your system you're probably just as likely to the get the job as having any other drug in your system, it's just that ethanol doesn't stay in your system very long. Don't know why getting wasted is so socially accepted but weed isn't, it's pretty hypocritical because any adult who has done both would know alcohol makes you MUCH more unproductive pound for pound.

Y-you too.

>conservative christian republican kool-aid his masters feed him
Am I in 2006?

>cahones

he should have a cooking show

Aren't eggs bad for you?

Not really. I can't discriminate by race, religion or gender.

Free association and disassociation is illegal in the US.

Only if you still live in the 80s bruh

>He thinks real conservatives are Republicans.

Fuck the Constitution, fuck democracy and Fuck you.

Degerates need intense discrimination by civilized communities.

oh god.

IS JACK HIS CHEF?

>I can't discriminate by race, religion or gender.
Obviously, but drug tests for jobs opportunities exist and I'm sure you can refuse to house someone for doing any kind of illegal drugs or any reason that isn't sex or race related.
What is even your argument? That you can't put "no niggers allowed because niggers do drugs" signs all over your business?

While it has been established that eggs
contain cholesterol, it has not yet been proven conclusively that
they actually raise the level of serum cholesterol in the human
blood stream.

>someone doesnt know the archnemesis of /ck/, JUICY CHICKEN JACK

I don't smoke weed because I'm not a degenerate but I want it to be legal because I want as many people being braindead as possible while paying taxes for it.
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>LIKE IT'S FROM OUR MOTHER EARTH DUDE
While their brains are slowly fried

edgy

thats not jack you retard, Its Sup Forums mocking an egg sandwich again

>it's a Sup Forums being retards again episode

No.

>mfw this tread