BRIT- CANZUK FEDERATION EDITION

>/brit/

James C. Bennett argues that if a CANZUK state were to be created that it would immediately become 'territorially the largest country on the planet', the world's 'third largest economy' (behind the US and China), and place third for spending on defence. In addition, Bennett argues that as a successor state to the UK, that the entity would be a nuclear power and retain the permanent seat held by the United Kingdom on the UN Security Council.[7]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AE1ct5yEuVY
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42282182
monsterenergy.com/gb/en/girls
amazon.co.uk/Spiral-Direct-Gothess-Sleeve-T-shirt/dp/B01BK09EAK/ref=pd_sim_193_3?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=HN78TN3EA9H1PCX84Z3A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Chrétien_attack_ad
youtube.com/watch?v=oHaBLp_rdwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sophie

sue

anime

>Favourability
While the UK referendum might be seen as a root cause in the development in the movement for federal union, President Trump of the United States and his proposal to scrap the TPP and renegotiate the NAFTA agreement have been drawn upon by advocates in Canada, Australia and New Zealand as factors that make increased favourability of the union more likely.

maisie

what i'm currently wearing >:)

Rorke just called me lads

canadian politics is such a joke, I would like to see the UK take over

need a bf lads

still howling at that one poster who tried to write a book without knowing how to structure dialogue

this but unironically

hate you
i gave up last week anyway

at least i tried

do NOT want a CANZUC because I want to move to Canada/Australia/New Zealand and the last fucking thing on earth I want is to move there only to find it infested with more refugees from this shithole of an island

i'm emigrating to get the fuck away from here, don't fucking relocate it to Wellington.

looks like jatz for breakfast lads

When I was growing up Mummy always said
>watch your posture or you'll get a bad back
I told her
>fuck off you old sow

Now I cry myself to sleep each night because of back pain and cry each morning because I look like a mong standing or sitting throughout the day.

GOOLD?

brody

FWB are better
tbphwyf

our politics used to be decent until the 1960s. then it just went left and got tangled up in the Quebec question.

britain is crying out for jeremy corbyn

got called a fascist the other day on /brit/, lads.

BLUE ROSE

just want commitment and affection desu, bit bored of shagging

Trudeau was good though

golem get ye gone

why is boris in charge of foreign affairs for fucks sake

man's an incompetent who doesnt care about anything except internal politics

shut your maggoty gob you antipodean fuckface

>add cute asian twink on kik
>start talking, sends me loads of pics
>finish dinner, promise him pics
>wash dishes
>return to kik to send dick pics
>deleted his account
JUST

Used to be right wing until I learned about the extent of economic inequality. rich toff bastards have so much money hidden away in shell corporations and tax havens, that if it were spread around more equitably we'd all be living like kings

This CANZUK shit is so painfully cringey, please stop it. It's not going to happen, ever.

Alright Joaquin

>I personally think it has something to do with having an unrecognized, and deep, inferiority complex when compared to the French or English, partly because of their shakey unification.
Possibly, but this is a superficial reading, and what I was talking about was the Germans pre-"unification", before and during and shortly after the period where resistance to France was defined as the national awakening.
Maybe this makes more sense to an Irish outsider than a yank, even though your lot (if you even have ancestry that far back in the new world) were fighting a shakier cause for no reason other than prot arrogance and liberal messianism.
>Their authors in the 1800s and early 1900s just weren't clever. Germans really never went through a Romantic period.
I'm unconvinced by the former claim, which I would like you to clarify, and I have the urge to brainlet the second statement, since the Germans were the nation most thoroughly defined by romanticism, until they had it quasi-'cided out of them in WW2.
>for example, Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man does everything better than Herman Hesse's Narcissus and Goldman.
Different era lad, I'm not talking about the runtiest century, I'm talking about the late 18th early-mid 19th. From post-Rousseau to just before Nietzsche.

thats why i said FRIENDS with benefits instead of fuckbuddies

nothing better than splitting a pizza, playing vidya before cuddling all night without the emotional drama and high maintenance

if i had a gf I would by her this

poor lad doesn't have a clue what fascism is

as one of the greatest British bands ever, The Jam, put it in their classic song "Going Underground"
>What you see is what you get.
>You've made your bed, you'd better lie in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=AE1ct5yEuVY
fucking amazing tune like

I met Taylor Switch while buying Star Wars Battlefront 2

literally only 17 year olds and heterosexuals use kik
dont even bother

go to university and meet asian twinks IRL, its much better

sounds like you're an easily impressionable mong

Name an intellectually notable Canadian other than McLuhan

I'm probably the smartest person on Sup Forums right now.

>bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42282182

STATE
YOUR
NAME
CUZ

absolutely the worst of the lot.

He was obsessed with individualism and individual rights.

hate people who dont recycle
hate people who waste electricity
hate people who waste water
hate people who idle their cars pointlessly

I did but i fucked girls like a LOSER for the entire time.
Literally only ever fucked two guys.
Just broke up with my gf and feel the need to slam twinks about for a while to get over it

don't read books and shit its a waste of time really

a game skin?

her face is so butters

broke: european anglo
joke: atlantic anglo
woke: pacific anglo

These guys are the type that would tell both Trump and Hillary to go fuck themselves... my kind of guys.

Countries invited to the cool club:

UK (duh)
New Zealand
Canada (but NOT Quebec)

Telephone Kjell-Olof Feldt, Erik Åsbrink and Klas Eklund and tell them they're a shower of cunts and that if I ever meet them I'll say it to their faces

HATE Kanslihushögern

Name an intellectually notable Irishman who wasn't Anglo Irish

absolutely hate being bent

who's the sexiest Monster Energy babe?
monsterenergy.com/gb/en/girls

How exactly does this differ from a gf? Was basically doing all this with a girl and we left it undefined so I assumed we both knew it was heading towards a relationship, then she started fucking someone else without telling me and found it bizarre that I was a bit annoyed at her about it

*looks you in the eye*

no
amazon.co.uk/Spiral-Direct-Gothess-Sleeve-T-shirt/dp/B01BK09EAK/ref=pd_sim_193_3?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=HN78TN3EA9H1PCX84Z3A

fascinating how canadians are either yanks or brits depending on how well they're educated

Not even joking, I think Australia is the most Anglo country in the world. Even more so than England. England's just gone and become too european.

FONT

thin lizzy

Fot kot

linsey

this desu

time to blaze a joint and watch trailer park boys

doesn't sound like your heart's in it, try going for some girls

know a lad who used to be like that but a few cans of monster set him straight

quebec is the key to canda
the susquehannock knew this
the carthaginians knew this
now you know this

not a normie desu

How does a country in Europe become "too European"?

Bono

Yes, well there are a lot of bleeding hearts around who just don't like to see people with helmets and guns. All I can say is, go on and bleed, but it is more important to keep law and order in this society than to be worried about weak-kneed people who don't like the looks of a soldier's helmet.

Jane, you say it's all over for you and me, girl
There's a time for love and a time for letting it be, baby
Jane you're playing a game called, called hard to get by its real name
Making believe that you still don't feel the same
Oh Jane

Jane, you're playing a game you never can win, girl
You're staying away just so I'll ask you where you've been, baby
Like a cat and a mouse (cat and a mouse)
From door to door and house to house
Don't you pretend you don't know what I'm talking about

Were all those nights we spent together, hey hey
Only because you didn't know better
I gotta know
Jane you're playing a game, you're playing a game, playing a game

Hollywood is finally getting to her, lads

kevin shields

someone please explain this font meme for me

this is very true

FOAL

FONC

cannae be arsed toiling tonight

*tickles your enormous belly*

classic episode

if you're french you're a bender simple as

need to move to Australia

small brain: trailer park boys
large brain: yvon of the yukon

if you express any emotional longing or relationship-related sentiment, you have to use the monospaced font option so autists can filter it.

link us a tune lad

honestly can't blame yanks shooting each other all the time when their lives are this grim

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Finish writing. The lord speaketh through you and calls not only to the educated but to the righteous.

electoral idea: bully the disabled on national television
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Chrétien_attack_ad

Britain is not in Europe, it is related to Europe but it is ultimately its own thing, separated from it. Our cultural mindset is an islander one, not a continental one. Our politics, our attitudes, our laws, they're all Anglo, not European. By being a part of the EU for so long, cosmopolitans who enjoyed the foreign charm of Europe have used the continent to influence our culture, to make it more like them

gouge away
you can gouge away

chretien was the thinking man's trudeau sr

youtube.com/watch?v=oHaBLp_rdwc

What an unappealing picture

No idea why you're getting offended. You need a history lesson about our Revolution by the way

German literature is lacking and it's well known. They were the best in music, but sucked in literature. It's not a beautiful as French. It's not as versatile as English. Germany has always been the most feudal European nation

There are no movers and shakers in German literature. The only one is Goethe, who they tried to artificially raise to the same status as Shakespeare. He was Germany's answer to Voltaire or Dante, but he really isn't comparable.

By the time the Germans even attempted Romanticism, it was already perfected by English writers

Even philosophers like Hegel are a bore, and you can find more philosophy in British poets like Byron than most German philosophers

>Progressive Conservative Party