Latino Teen Wants To Bang

Pic related is a Facebook friend, talks constantly about wanting to date and having a family.

Why the fuck are mudskin Hispanics like him so desperate to breed? Are they just hardwired to want to spend their sperm as quick as possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FelonyMisdemeanor
youtube.com/watch?v=MxXTCrXFRK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>teen
No way in fuck. Unless you're being ironic.

Oh no sir I am not. He's 19.

A better question is why aren't whites?

What age did most of your grandparents breed? 19 - 21?

>overweight trumpbabby gets mad because his "shitskin" "friend" can pull off more pussy than him, and actually tries while user stays at home eating hotpockets and shitposting on Sup Forums about "white genocide"

Lmao why are racists such losers?

>grandparents mid-20's
>parents mid-30's

In my parents' case they were college-educated professionals who were too busy amassing a small fortune than to stay at home breeding like Latino rats.

Probably has something to do with growing up in a culture that puts a tremendous amount of value into the nuclear family, you know, unlike whites nowadays.

Of course there shall be exceptions but for the most part most latino guys would like nothing more than to settle down and start a family

I'm gay, beaner.

>fag
>complains about hot Latins pumping out babies

Jesus Christ it's like Sup Forums, THE POST.

You're supposed to be having kids young. Average dad I see with young kids these days isn't much younger than my dad, kinda sad. My dad was still cool and bad ass when I was in high school. He wasn't some old grandpa guy.

>you're in your mid-40's
>have a kid
>you're pushing 60 when the kid graduates high school

Why do white people do this? Stop trying to turn your 20's and 30's into another phase of childhood.

>why do white people do this?

Gosh it's almost like we like being financially stable and educated first. Whatta goddam concept.

And now the new generation whites are a lot of unfertile self hating faggots.

Women who wait so long to have kids end up giving birth to artists and numales

Yeah good idea get a dumb whore preggo at 20 and then have to live with mommy and daddy on food stamps because you need to go to 1 semester of college only to drop out then go to a shitty ass full time job

lol

>giving birth to artists

Mexicans have a very strange way of trying to be serious.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FelonyMisdemeanor

Please share a way to get in touch with him. Kikebook at least?

Latinos (spanish, italians, sudamericans and mexicans) respect their families, everyone wants a family.
youtube.com/watch?v=MxXTCrXFRK0

A literal faggot wow kill yourself my man and by my man I mean never my man you degenerate filth

His snapchat is MarcosaurusRex. Have fun.

DID I TRIGGER YOU I'M SO SORRY.

Thanks based user.

We're all hardwired to want a family, provide for them and want to see our genetic legacy carried on, you fuckwit. Proud white American checking in.

because whites and asians have education and the right priorities in life

we like to get drunk and fuck like there is no tomorrow

we're 3rd african shithole

Sacrificing family stability and the genetic competetiveness of your child for finances.

Work hard when you're young, have babies in your 20s. Don't work like a lazy bitch and have autist babies in your late 30s.

Yeah, that dude is going to outbreed you.

Enjoy your aids degenerate

>7 billion pop and growing
>having kids
>any race

Fucking hell. When will it end?

They made a statue of you being as assblasted as you are right now, user!

because they're normal heterosexual males?

Has anybody of worth *ever* come out of a 50 year old womb? Serious question.

>gosh, why are so many guys these days autistic numales?

It's because their parents were in their 40's.

BROWNED

How will I ever recover? Got any tips seeming your the expert at getting blasted in the arse?

>I'm not having a child until my pension kicks in, I need that financial security before I'd feel comfortable bringing a baby into this world

t. white people

You aight, Britbong. You aight.

I'm a Hispanic American.

For me it's just the natural way. Sex and breeding aren't separate things. Also, it's really genetically ingrained I feel. At least for me, since I've thought about having kids since I was a kid.

Europeans get so haughty about American puritanism toward sex, saying it's natural to want to have sex. Then the Europeans, at least the ones the upper half of the continent, are disgusted by children and parenthood. So they have less kids and parents want to be away their children as much as possible, I say that secularist attitude towards sex is much further from natural.

However, I will say that there are many Hispanics who don't deserve children and are definitely not suited for child rearing. Those kind of Hispanics who are essentially "niggers with fathers". Their pregnancies are nearly always accidents that they just accept rather than abort. They didn't want those kids.

Idk, but he could breed my bp any day.

Half-hispanic, half-italian here. Ever since I met the perfect girl (half italian, half japanese) I've been wanting nothing but to be her provider and impregnate her a bunch. It really must be genetic.

However I also don't intend to be a nigger-tier father. I'm working on getting journeyman on a trade right now, and starting up my own business. Really wanting to settle down and start a family ASAP.

Why don't white people do this. It's possibly one of the most fulfilling things you'll ever do as a man.

>And asians

I love this fucking meme, but Asia is the most super-populated continent in the world, so no, asians have no priorities other than putting their little dicks in something

he knows he wont keep that body foerver, so he wants to make sure he can get the best he can now

ewww, im 26. cant even think how awful it will be to have to be next to a women giving birth to my kid. like wtf

no thanks. sorry ancestors here dies your genetic line

>Be chicano spic
>This is how I'm going to look by next year if get my gains up and keep boxing
>Tfw it doesn't matter because I'm surrounded by bulked out aryans and blacks
>Tfw I'll never fill a white chick up with my bean seed