Mfw the DNC is actually going extremely well

>mfw the DNC is actually going extremely well
>mfw a lot of people are being swayed to the left because of inspirational speeches from inspirational people

Sup Forums and /trump/ BTFO

What's the structural load that floor is engineered to support?

This should be made into a painting and captioned as "The End of the Western Woman"

Is that the DNC or a hambeast convention?

Would smash the one in front wearing the plaid.

>a lot of people are being swayed to the left because of lies and manipulation from manipulative and corrupt people

why are they all so fat, why

It looks like it's the ground floor, so I don't think there's any structural problems

Could be wrong though.

Maybe a structural engineer could chime in and tell us why this combined mass of liberals could fuck the foundations or something.

Yes

I wanna go cow tipping

To feed the lions.
We're not allowed to kill cows anymore, it offend the indians.

I don't think I've ever seen so many horse blankets in one place before.

The left has a brilliant line of bullshit - one of it's strengths has always been rhetoric.

How can anyone disagree with us? We're making a better happy world. You want a better happy world, right?

They instantly seize the dialog to present themselves as the vanguard of a better world. All you have to do is believe.

The right has never managed to counter that part of their game very well.

>5 shekels have been deposited

Slaves of a better world is fucking weaksauce against FREDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

You can clearly see that the one in the blue dress has caused the floor to give way allowing her legs to sink a good 6 inches into the actual planets surface.

ok. sit tight for a moment.

>>mfw a lot of people are being swayed to the left

Just goes to show how dumb people really are. Fuck I just want to watch it all burn. Race war when, meteor when, nuclear war when, apocalypse when?

First post best post!

If the planes didn't take down the Twin Towers, feminism eventually would.

>Would smash
You'd need a sledgehammer and a full construction crew for a job of that magnitude.

ok. here you go.

and another. it's not really a large enough file for me to do much with.

ok, last one and methinks best one.

Oh boy, it's another angry fat liberal dyke episode

>((((diversity))))

What the fuck is the OP picture from? AD2000?

I was thinking exactly the same watching one of the speakers.

They hype up their morality, and ability to bring people together, claiming to be for so-called good causes, even though there's direct evidence of them contradicting themselves in practice.

Actions speak louder than words, and I think even the crowd there was having a tough time buying a lot of their shit.

The worst part about their game, is that they've managed to build up such a vast, expansive, false reality, where almost everything is a lie, and it's almost impossible to break that down with simple arguments in a reasonable amount of time. There's no way to logic people out of their fantasy land without making them question their broad and prejudiced world views. Most simply won't, because they've been trained to lash out, rather than hear people out, and others simply don't want to hear anything that makes them uncomfortable.

I wish people would just wake up and realise that society as a whole can do everything that government does, but better, and without violating freedoms, and stealing money from you under the guise of taxes, in the process.

> a lot of people are being swayed to the left

With those people all standing on the left side its no suprise.

>literally nothing but minorities and and ugly SJWs

Please do us a favor and nuke Philly Russia.

I just sat and watched a bunch of fear mongering cucks and (((entertainers) )) getting booed for outjewing a Jew.

>implying that donald trump wants less government

Well no shit, the gravitational field generated from those fucking ham planets would sway a herd of blue whales

I bet that room smells like starbucks and unhygienic vagina.

Is this real life? WTF

You mean the patriarchy pillars?

> going extremely well

Ignoring the 4 mile security fence, the constant heckling and discord from the crowd, DWS melting down, the complete disdain the majority of attendees have for Hillary, and Bernie Sanders selling out in front of his followers... all on the first night.

Nice work user.

>THEY'RE ALL FUCKING FAT

But this is a good thing. They'll die of all the extra problems that being morbidly obese will give them.

>Huffington Post
Explains a lot.

Is this the casting call for a white remake of Precious?

10 ยข: The thread