What do you think about this year's Person of the Year?

What do you think about this year's Person of the Year?

Women who have been raped by hollywood excetutives as part of a massive underground sexual abuse ring have nothing in common with those cunts from gamer gate

Stop being a retarded women hating redditor

>redditor
>muh women
Reddit acts exactly like you, ausissy faggot

>when your desire to see Hollywood burn is at odds with your distrust of women

2bh I'm stil triggered by how the media and Hollywood have acted as no one knew that sexual requests are common in the industry.

Still, it's positive that people are starting to de-normalize it.

>Knowledge of how reddit thinks and acts

Please go back

I hope it blows to greater proportions and hundreds more celebrities are accused and maybe 1-2 high profile ones get prison

really sick of smug hollywood cunts being culturally relevant and thinking their opinions matter

Whoever loses, we win.

Those poor millionaires :(

I just posted wrong pic, sorry. I have very neutral point of view about it.

>raped
banging someone for money and fame is not rape tho

The way they dealt with Kevin Spacey tells me this is never going to happen. I'd wager most of what's happening is just a changing of the guard. The old power brokers are losing their grasp on things in a changing world and can't compete with new players, who will use PR disasters like these to further consolidate their position and kill off whatever credibility the old guard had.

I remember when my country's tv stations reported on this, they literally called in brazillian youtube e-celebs to explain how this sort of thing could never happen in their medium, which is a laughable pitch to say the least.

Come on, imagine if you had to suck dick to keep your job, this guy is right

meh, their high profile did actually help

>imagine if you had to suck dick to keep your job
that sounds weird but i can imagine some chick from hr sucking my dick to make me stay.

bump

Kill yourself, stupid Jap

Those whores loved it, and they were asking for it too.

They deserve it. Sexism in the Hollywood industry has been an issue so I'm glad that this problem finally get solved.

Also this

>underground sexual abuse ring
>Babe if you want that role you gotta suck my dick
>Sure thing mister Weinstein slurp slurp
"sexual abuse"
I really feel sorry for all those millionaires(not)

>Come on, imagine if you had to suck dick to keep your job
I'm forced to do it metaphorically everyday for a low pay of 425 dollars per month.

from what i understand they got their jobs because they sucked cock. if i refused to give a bj for an opportunity and then later heard some other guy did it and hes now famous and rich... well i wouldn't consider him a victim desu senpai. whole hollywood is a rotten mess tho but everyone in this story is a bad guy

they're adult women who are responsible for their own choices, in this case they wanted money and fame and decided that sleeping with Weinstein was worth it. They could have said no, but the reward was too great

>ITT what is power abuse

>what is power abuse
not rape

it happened to "tobuscus". some girl said he drug raped her or something like that, it probably didn't happen, but his account never fully recovered. He used to be one of the most popular people on yt

Most didn't claim rape. They claimed sexual abuse.

>These women didn't come forward for decades because they felt fear and shame.

>What? Women can't feel other emotions other than fear. They never feel ambition, envy, or vindictiveness. These brave women came forward because of virtue! all 100+ of them!

its not sexual abuse either, at least in my opinion. also theres a difference between
>if you dont suck my cock you lose your job
and
>if you dont suck my cock you wont get this job
the first is objectively worse. but honestly fine, let them have their "movement" and its good if they purge these perv assholes from hollywood, but some absurd shit like "i was groped 20 years ago #meetoo" is going way too far.

ignore hollywood shills. To hell with hollywood, these scandals are an eye opener into the trash that is the film industry.

The #metoo shit is about making it public how much this happens

>sexual abuse
These Hollywood executives, producers etc. are immoral, and I agree that they take advantage of their power. The thing is that these women are no better than them though. They could have walked away and worked an ordinary job but the reality is they stay with these assholes because they want a luxurious lifestyle and drugs etc. so I don't have sympathy for them.

sick b8 m8

>is about making it public how much this happens
Poor women get abused by evil men everyday. Sad!

yes its about that but its also about pushing the limit of what is considered as sexual abuse and its used by attention hungry women to get some spotlight. reading the metoo tweets half of them is bullshit, like i said "i was groped in highschool #metoo". not to mention this "guilty until proven innocent" mentality

"Show me the man and I will show you the crime"

Basics of #metoo movement.

There is no assault in this. They had a choice, they could walk away but they wanted movie roles and shit loads of cash. Nothing wrong with transaction sex.