ANNIHILATE JEWS

ANNIHILATE JEWS

Wrong board, Hermann

Wrong board, Hasan.

Agreed, bruder

leave jews alone
they my frens

The genocide on the jews is an international affair^^ Besides of that, Sup Forums is boring and full of people who instead of exclusivelly wanting the jews to die also hate on literally any ethnic group. Jews are responsible for everything bad in this world, they are liars, faggots and see us all as cattle animals.

every jew ive ever met has been a complete dumbass normie, don't know how people think they could conspire anything

>German
Can't you get arrested for this buddy?

>poland

went too far there hans.

Sup Forums actually supports Israel these days

How do I get jew waifu?

As if Muslims get arrested.

>Germany 1940
>Heil Hitler! Annihilate Jews!

>Germany 2017
>Allahu Akbar! Annihilate Jews!

Coincidence?

It's just a mask, amongst their own they live a, uhm, very special life. They are thinking in stereotypes so you will notice that every jew that plays the white normie role will do it the same way

I don't care, telling the ultimate truth is my destiny.

Why? They are literally responsible for everything that's wrong with this world and I'm telling you this unironically. Also I'm not a nazi, anti ethnic propaganda is of jewish origin, they literally invented being aund nazi despite being subhumans, ironically. I know most of their secrets because I was raised by them and did tons of research, they are completely retarded and disgusting.

I'm not a muslim, islam was created by jews in order to fuck the middle east up.

Das rite.

>I'm not a muslim
Sure

It's tragic what Zionists have gotten away with. All the countless Palestinian children put in virtual imprisonment in the West Bank. All the Arabs who died in the wars of the 1940s-80s defending their homeland from Tel Aviv's unprovoked aggression.

>because I was raised by them
Is there a story? Do tell.

I wish they would kill every last muslim.

Fits the fact very well that according to jews you're only a true jew when your mother is jewish, they always were promising people their wives in order to improve their gene pool, "hurr take this girl and your child will be of the gods chosen tribe" (that's how cuckoldry actually spawned)

So they just have to get all their women raped by muslim scum and everything will be fine and dandy.

there he is, there he goes again

I'm atheist, I swear. I never would believe any philosophy that's based on jewish one.

It's the eternal butthurt of the jew, the documentation of getting despised by anybody (judaism started when the Kanaanites didn't want them anymore for practicing homosexualism [they've chosen the kanaanite deity jahwe as their idolized perfect man and father and still see anal sex between men as manifestation of gods love, they only perform it only while being drunk because homosexuality is prohibited and male jews claim that while being drunk they are female because the soul of their mothers is acting through them] and other weird stuff) while feeding this information to their children from birth made jews more and more of a ruthless coward and a leech. They are still mad because the kanaanites (which aren't around anymore but jews stereotypize everything and for them it's just "people from the middle east") didn't accept their homosexuality towards them, they basically wanted an arab daddy but got rejected or something like that.

Adoption

>^^
Yup, that's an authentic German

Islam will be their new zeitgeist
White Sharia soon

Currently they are aiming at the africans, they want them to fuck their women in order to teach their children "jewish wisdom" so africans will fuck shit up under the jewish banner but only be recognized as black, seems a perfect plan while jews are getting taught to tell people they're not jewish when caught

Interesting stuff. But ethnically, you're a german, right? Can't be sure with this site these days.

I'm of egyptian descendance.

And here I thought germans suddenly uncucked themselves. Eh

t. Ahmed

Germans are good fighters or defenders, but not really good thinkers. Jews control everything in here and they set up some shit here through which they can talk to each other through "telepathy" (there is a very dense gas of nanoparticles around which can register brain waves [infrafrequency waves, alpha waves] and emit such, which makes it possible for jews to receive messages from "god" in form of sentences, words, or even pictures) in order to prove themselves that their god exists. A jew told me and even has proven it in front of me but he also said that it's not important because nobody will believe me anyway^^

t. Schlomo Keickenstein

>these posts
weininger, how did you managed to come back from the dead?

that feel when no antisemitic bf

>tfw its impossibly to tell Germans apart from Arabs

;_;

I'm too tired for this shit, I'm too tired for the memes
let's all love each other, shall we?

actually, The French are the ones who are the ones responsible for everything wrong in the world, jews are nothing compared to the French

there will never be peace in the world until every french bastard is dead

if jews are so smart why dont they have their own countrie yet?

saved

The Jewish people will always prevail, for we are the children of KARA BOGA