I was watching the DNC, and I noticed that I was getting this unnerving, creepy...

I was watching the DNC, and I noticed that I was getting this unnerving, creepy, inhuman vibe from the whole thing that I wasn't getting from the RNC. Something about it is just so creepy and troubling; like it lacks the warmth and humanity of its counterpart.

Does anyone else know what I'm saying? Can anyone articulate what it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SF2iImTqaTs
youtube.com/watch?v=nYz2HEauLic
youtube.com/watch?v=SbdybREw1JI
youtube.com/watch?v=e35oorePBmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

islam

It's because everyone there hates white people.

Simple, it's staged and choreographed.

Things like Cruz going rogue and Colbert hijacking the podium made the RNC living and human.

The DNC is a stage play and they like it that way. If some Fox Pundit tried to take the podium at the DNC, he would get tazed if not shot.

Not enough hate and fear for you to feel comfy?

well there ain't much warmth in an ice rink

>because the duck dynasty guys are high class shit

It's all completely staged and choreographed to ensure maximum acceptance by minorities. There is nothing truthful about any of it.
Also it has a very cult like vibe

I found the whole identity politics obsession to be irritating, but I feel like there was something underneath the surface that moved me into Uncanny Valley.

I think this is what it is. Nobody was actually saying anything. They repeated the same points over and over, to the point where it seemed more like a big ideology reinforcement exercise than a discussion of issues.

I feel what you are saying. I think it has something to do with the fact the every speech is both the same, and totally predictable. Seriously, every one of these speakers has said the same shit, in essentially the same way.

They're all soulless cucks who will say and do anything for power and money and have actively worked to the detriment of America, so much so that lying comes as naturally as breathing.

if you go rogue in the demorat party you die or get blacklisted and politically and financially exiled.

B8 aside, where exactly is this "hate and fear" that Republicans/Trump allegedly express? What is it? Is there any substance to those allegations, or are they just fluff?

It's a multiday anti-white rally.

>Republicans are fear-mongering!
>Base entire convention around your opponent being literally Hitler

it's the presence of Moloch

Oh, like saying crime is increasing when its decreasing...things like that.

If you admit that things are better, you don't have the ability to frighten people into voting for you. Like pointing out that illegal immigration is down...

The left doesn't do discussions. Disagree with them, get shouted down and/or lectured.

>The DNC is a stage play and they like it that way
fucking this
for all they claim about being the progressive party, the radical, forward thinking party. they're actually extremely obedient to their masters.
it's another good reason to not fucking align with them

That's because conservatives are normal, hard-working people while liberals are freaks, kooks, and crazies.

He never said it's increasing, statistically. It's just difficult to trace and punish an illegal immigrant for a crime because they have no real identity. He listed many reasons to be opposed to illegal immigration, and that's just one of them. In my opinion, it doesn't even hold a candle to its economic repercussions.

Demons. My father was mentioning the same thing earlier.

SHUT UR FACE U SEXIST FUCK
#ImWithHer

Because the RNC was free of establishmentism. Everyone opened up and acted normal. The DNC is still establishment and must conform.

youtube.com/watch?v=SF2iImTqaTs

I got that too. It's creepy as fuck.

Reptilians or hardcore indoctrinated bluepills that just scream brainwashed

But to be quite honest the bohemian grove shit connected with Hillary creeps me out.

There definitely was establishmentism at the RNC, but there was also Trump to counterbalance it. Sanders was the only thing at the DNC that had the potential to breathe a little life into it, and his cucking was basically the opening act.

Honestly, if your spending all your time and attention on Sup Forums, breitbart, drudge, fox, and Twitter, your view on reality and your country is going to be skewed. Your going to see those who disagree as "the other", and once that happens your going to turn your mind of to other reasonable points of view.

I don't think so. Democrats aren't my "other" anymore than establishment Republicans are my other. "I" am Trump, and everybody receiving big campaign money is my "other."

I've seen varying degrees of humanity in my "others" and this convention was definitely the creepiest, weirdest thing I've seen on the trail.

THIRD REPLY BEST REPLY
H
I
R
D

R
E
P
L
Y

B
E
S
T

R
E
P
L
Y

Plus dubs

The RNC was comfy and actually felt for the most part genieue but not this.

It is what happens when corruption rules a party like the democrats.

Felt the same. Something soulless and phony about it. Like a mannequin.

humans vs. sub-humans

/thread

Yeah I cant explain it but they had two completely different feels. Watching this just felt like....I was being force fed a pile of steaming shit on a plate while being told it's candy.

The RNC was about fixing problems that actually exist and can be solved. Your brain impulsively goes "Oh, well that makes sense." And so you empathize with Republicans for being normal like you. This is reinforced when cops and combat veterans appeared on stage, the people who actually make your way of life possible.

The DNC has brought in illegal aliens, avowed anti-Christian Jews, and mothers of deceased attempted murderers. They then all stood on stage and attacked white people, and offered solutions to the "problems" white people cause by saying we need less white people. Diversity is always a call for less whites. Everything else they said are the same recycled talking points from 2000. So your brain notices how creepy and cult-like they are, and the fact people are still falling for rhetoric that Obama used eight years ago but never followed-up on. Compound that with the experience gap. You're older now and you know that rhetoric is bullshit. But people who are younger than you and have never voted until now don't have the life-experience to know the same. So that sinking feeling you're getting is the realization millions of people are about to vote for something you already know is false, and everyone older than you who still votes for it are flatly stupid.
tl;dr
RNC was organic and natural.
DNC is tightly choreographed recycled garbage with race-hate overtones.

It's because you're fucking retarded

also muh feels

fuck off.

Too bad they couldn't control the Bernouts in the audience that kept going bullshit

What you are sensing is evil. Your instincts are correct. It feels "soulless" and vile because it is. The entire procession serves a different purpose.

why is it deserted?

>BROTHAAAS
>SISTAAAS

Was waiting for them to talk about the diversity paradise known as valhalla.

Do you think hillary is above having speakers killed if they go off point?
She probably has a goon waiting outside the houses of all their families ready to drop barbells on necks.

Why are you people even watching this bullshit when you could be learning based Lisp?

Is like watching North Korean parade comrade

Exactly.

The humanity really is missing. There's a creepy concordance, because everyone there knows they stand to be cast into the outer darkness if they step on someone else's sanctified victimization point.

It's a fucking Kabuki play now, it has nothing to do with real people.

You're an idiot. All politics is people simply wasting words no matter what affiliation they have to any party.

They should all be hanged.

When I was young, couldn't stand to believe it
Somewhere there was a sun left to shine
Now my heart won't be still 'til I've seen it
Won't be still 'til I've made it mine

There's a fear, can't be seen, it surrounds me
As afraid of the dark as the light
Was a time, long ago, these were safe streets
Now I'm the only one that keeps me alive
Keep me alive!

But I know a hero will come

There's a face that I've seen in the windows
There's a face of a stronger man
When I turn, as a leaf when the wind blows
Gone away is the will in his hand

You've been fed what they wanted to feed you
You've been bled of the will to survive
Now you stand just as long as they need you
But you're the only one that keeps you alive
Keep you alive

And the night, the night will be torn apart
And I know we won't fight alone
And the spark that we carry will turn the dark into
A flame, a fire, a light

There must be an end to the darkness
No one will come. This City is dead

But all of your heroes are gone
And the blood that they spilled is on my hands
A darkness will block out the sun
Not a thing can be done with so few men
That a hero couldn't do!

When the voice from the shadows calls you
When the wind whips past your ears
Will you stand when the weight is upon you
Or will you go to your knees in fear?

There's a chance, though I know it's a long shot
And the City is out of time
All for naught if your heart stops beating
'cause you're the only one that keeps it alive
God, keep it alive!

And all of your heroes are gone
Someone's got to
No one left to
Bring back the light
Bring back the light

And I know we won't fight alone
A darkness will block out the sun if we can't
Find a way to hold back the night
Find a way to hold back the night

We can hold out past the endless dark

All a fire needs is a single spark

You know homicides increased for the first time in decades the last few years?

It wasn't a huge increase, but it broke the decades long trend of falling murder rates.

Continue proving the left is delusional.

>warmth and humanity of its counterpart.

nigga, wut? They both suck balls.. tbf, not seen many, maybe, more interesting when/if delegate still to be decided? Now, its just everyone putting their best face to a bad result, even though, a susrprising percentage would probably rather 'their' candidate lost now, they feel so used and compromised, they no longer GAF.

That is what we with brains call "anecdotal evidence" user. We were discussing the RNC in it's entirety and you provided one example of a neo con (which Trump supporters hate) making false claims.

Regardless if crime is down, illegal immigrants commit disproportionate crime.

Satan, pls

There was, but Trump already destroyed the establishment. Any establishmentarianism was there as a concession by Trump in order to unify people.

The same thing - massive discontent with the existing order - has happened to both parties, but in the RNC, the outsider won. The DNC you see is the establishment trying to act out a play that nobody cares for anymore and that's why it seems fake. It's completely against the trend that has defined this election. If Bernie was the nominee it wouldn't seem this way, even if there were the same speakers.

It's like trying to have a party with some really serious tensions that everybody's trying to ignore. But with Trump, it was about those tensions actually being released in a way that provided catharsis.

Because their "love" is a bullshit act.

BS, this vibe is some real shit.

there's always some noise in these statistics...the point is we're safer now than we were 10 years ago. or 5 years ago. or 20 years ago.

Something I think we missed in fearfest.

There are several differences between the RNC and the DNC that I can see.

First the RNC was united around Trump. Nobody was chanting Cruz or Rubio during people's speechs. In the DNC, however, there was a noticable Bernie crowd actively booing candidates endorsing Hillary (at least early on, before most of them were kicked out)

Everyone at the RNC seemed to be actively listening to the speakers and applauded at the appropriate momemts in an organic way. At the DNC many seem to be activly ignoring the speakers and there are constant chants over them of "Bernie/Black Lives matter/whatever"

Whilst there was shittalking of Hillary at the RNC(and a lot of it) the primary focus was praising their candidate and the GOP platform. At the DNC, 90% of the time has been devoted to attacking Trump, probabaly because they want to divert as much attention away from their terrible candidate as possible.

The race baiting is in full force. I lost count of how many speakers burst into spanish for no reason, or how Trump was accused of hating every minority under the sun

Overall, the RNC had the feel of being behind Trump and an air of genuine enthusiasm. The DNC, by contrast comes off as heavily policed.A significant number of people there clearly do not want Hillary, and they are being removed or silenced to try and create a feeling of support for her, but it just comes off as phony.

theyre all sociopaths putting on an act and they know that what theyre saying is an act. so they look like robots because theyre not feeling the words coming out of their mouths.

95% of the entire DNC convention was about 'racism' and 'hurt feelings' and 'bigotry.'

none of them actually believe any of that, they know theyre just told to use those buzzwords to capture their "target consumer" like the DNC leaks showed. the only one who sounded like he had any life in him was Bernie, but hes such a coward and a shill hes not going to fight for what he believes in anyway.

Leftists always project.

The left is calling Trump Hitler, saying he'll cause nuclear war, saying global warming is going to kill everyone, etc.

Trump wants to save American sovereignty. What a contrast.

Don't tell me you think CNN or any other mainstream source is any better for your view of reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=nYz2HEauLic

spbp

This is actually it too, not even joking. I was watching tonight with the whole family. All life-long dems. Three generations of us. Every single one of us started dropping comments about just how out of their way the DNC went to almost totally exclude gentile whites from the show. Like, 60% of the population just about doesn't exist. Meanwhile there's a parade of non-white misfits a mile long.

I once got bitch-slapped by my mother for using the word "black," in a slightly racist context. Tonight I heard her say "wow, what is this mulatto-land? It's definitely no America."

Can't be 100% sure, but I'm almost positive everyone was just redpilled. I know some in the room are secretly on the trump train already, but with all the blank stares and shock in the room tonight. Yeah, probably looking at 6 more votes for Trump.

The DNC is so out of touch. I guess it's become too jewish and urbaite to understand the country it governs. They're going 1000% full tilt on white genocide in front of people who are still mostly white and making the tip of that spear the most corrupt white woman in the history of DNC politics.

Today was a good day Sup Forums. Have a good night!

>implying i'm not eww

i'm still baffled philly ended up with an irish mayor, usually nigs vote for CHUKA NDUKWE MUGABE ZINZUBU

It's a Christmas party at your colossal asshole boss's house, and he's pretending we're all buds. Everyone has to play along.

You don't live in Chicago, do you?

It's because the people aren't really living, to use an overplayed phrase, in 'the desert of the real'. They only live in a surface world, a media shell that wraps around their entire thought process. It is the society of the spectacle, fully realized, as Guy Duborde predicted early in the 20th century.

They don't even understand how to live anymore, they only understand the world as signals of their personal worth, or as signals of other peoples'. These symbols are largely communicated nowadays through social media, though advertisements have been doing this for a long time. No longer are correct opinions valuable, just the appearance of them. This is what these people are, husks of humans attempting to convince everyone that they have worth.

Don't forget about the whole Skull and Bones thing that's also connected to Hillary. It's creepy as fuck; there were leaked footage of the initiation rituals into it. Insane what people do for power.

Ben Carson and (((Saul Alinsky))) was a warning. The end times approach.

youtube.com/watch?v=SbdybREw1JI

/cfg/ does a good job of covering this. It's bizarre as fuck; the child trafficking and pedophillia, and also creepy Luciferian shit.

It's because the RNC played heavily on your emotions, mostly fear.

every last thing that came out of their mouths was objectively not true. This is coming from a party who has pre-elected a sociopathic witch. So yeah, there's that...

>pic
Is that real or is it a fake?

Real, from a modelling shoot.

The DNC was the fear fest.

RNC made me feel pride and enthusiasm

No American flags anywhere to be seen

Yes OP, that is because a lot of this was staged optics, in addition to the use of black magic and occult reverse speech by some candidates.

Collectivism and globalism.

Reminded me of a cult meeting.

Very much so. It was the signs, and how orchestrayed it was.

You can feel the lies as they bring out one after another. As long as you vote for them they will pretend to help you. In fact keeping you poor and stupid makes it easier for them to control you. That is why successful minorities are hated so much.

It's called logic

What is Ivanka's natural hair color?

I had similar feelings when I watched a show called "Vegas Mob" and they kept showing all these gangsters who you knew would be beaten to death and buried in a cornfield.

underrated post. They are reptilian brained, whether literally or figuratively it still reigns true.

people cant just come out all once and declare their support for trump; it would destroy the fabric of reality. it would be too much high energy for the rest of the word

this bitch on cspan talking about Russia and calling Trump a traitor

>Unbelievable folks, unbelievable.

look at her roots

that's her natural hair color

"Vibes" are those little instincts that go off when you're talking to someone who's full of shit and is trying to get something out of you. They're a feeling you can't understand. And after that person has screwed you, they're the reason you "knew you shouldn't have listened to them."

Hannity lambasting DNC for "no homo, a gay slur"
He has waited for the moment for so long

And you know they are fear mongering things that haven't happened yet it's all speculation

dem platform is based on the hatred of white people and their culture and history. its heavily controlled from the top elite.

thats why it feels out of touch

the R's united in their love of their history and culture and are forming a defence against those who hate them and wish to destroy them

It's just phony as fuck, and they were piping in applause through the speakers to drown out the booing.

Because the entire event was based on lies and propaganda, and brought people in with tragic backstories that cared more about attacking Trump because "MUH NARRATIVE" than anything of worth. Literally all of it was "TRUMP BAD" and "DIVERSITY AND UNITY AND OPPORTUNITY", a message that they don't learn through critical thinking or rationality or born naturally, but indoctrination and round the clock defamation of the opposition.

Bernie was getting booed at the end he had to rush his speech.

He exposed himself as a fraud.

But I thought Republicans were the trigger-happy ones.

My friend and I were watching it and he said it made him sick. He was convinced the TV was sending bad waves at us.

Bruh, when I first turned it on, that nigger woman was speaking and I swear she had a demonic hum to her voice, especially when she would take a breath. Did anyone else hear this? 100% serious.

underrated allahu akbarfag

Because you are a Trumpshill.

youtube.com/watch?v=e35oorePBmc

This is how the DNC feels.

No, liberals are projecting their bloodthirst onto their enemies. Conservatives only have guns to protect themselves and their families, usually. Liberals want to ban guns to protect everyone from themselves.

this

It's all kikes and their hobbled-together pets, which do not include white gentiles. It's getting very blatant, and only the most brainwashed will fail to see this.