Hey everybody, Bill Burr here with the Monday morning podcast

>Hey everybody, Bill Burr here with the Monday morning podcast
>So, aaahh....N-Nia beat me again with Cleo's bones last night..
>Women are CRAZY right?
>H-hahah
>Plz someone help me

that's what he gets for making his cartoon wife white

I bet nia brings that up all the fucking time

cartoon wife? what cartoon?

>negative canthal tilt

he never had a chance did he

F is for Family, netflix exclusive

Second season comes out soon

Bill is the little red headed kid in the show, I'm pretty sure his names even Bill. The shows about his family growing up

Yeah im pretty sure this guy is right. Definitely based around his life growing up plus the show is set in like '69 or so I think so a black wife white husband wouldnt make too much sense

why isn't there any black people? What, Bills family didn't have enough privilege to afford one? Animators use up all the ink on outlines or what?

Bill unironically watches anime, it's all over for him.

half of one episode takes place in a black part of town

oh just half of one episode? Out of what, two seasons? Wow so progressive. Bill sure does love him some diversity

Bill got a black wife? What the fuck man, what happened to the guy?

F

where the fuck have you been?

whats wrong with anime?

Bill "Coal" Burrner

*sarcastic clap*

its for retards

>>>youknowwhere

didnt bill burr write the "niggar family" episode from chappelle show?>

There is nothing wrong with dating black women. There is everything wrong with dating controlling bitches.

Thats why nia beats him

Cleo's not dead though

also it was cute him doing the throwback podcast where they just adopted Cleo.

>Cleo's not dead though
Thats right she's in a farm upstate with a loving family

>also it was cute him doing the throwback podcast where they just adopted Cleo.

It was cute from Bill's perspective but imagining having a dog that could do that to multiple cages is fucking horrifying to me. I know that people in ol' Billy Red Face threads like to make jokes about Nia making him get rid of Cleo here is popular but that dog is fucking brutal. Ripping through two cages having its own blood all over the floor even with a muzzle on it? Why would anyone ever own a dog like that?

WHAT'RE YA DOIN', BILL?

WHAT'RE YA DOIN??

>all those times patrice oneil privately warned bill to dump nia, but nia is the closest thing bill will ever find to a female patrice save for a shaved gorilla and married the abomination anyways

Poor billy boy

Because Bill Burr is a retard who believes the PITBULLS DINDU NUFFIN IT'S THE OWNER meme.

Just like he's blind to the reality of dog breeds he's blind to the reality of race as well which is part of the reason he married an overbearing moronic nigger and produced a little half caste mongrel with her.

edgy

Except it was his wife who got the dog while Bill was on the road.

to test his emotional commitment, as soon as she was sure he could look after a living being, she stopped taking the pill and popped a niglet to make sure Bill never leaves her

>Nia is chimping again and makes me do all the work around the house while she gets fatter and angrier... women... it's funny right, hehe.

If he had discovered waifus his life wouldn't be in the shitter right now

KILL THE DOG

BILL

Hey layyyydddddeeee

You might be onto something