How can we make white women great again?

At my university the majority of white girls are paired with non-white men. College aged white women seem to go through this experimental phase where they create fuck buddy relationships with black men, middle-eastern men, and even asian men.

ITT we think of methods to better govern women and inform them of their shitty decisions.

FYI bedroom politics are the only politics that matter for most individuals.

Nah they really don't. Only the shit tier sloots

If you're white, you could try to do something to make yourself valuable enough to society that the white women at your school would find you an attractive mate.

But, I think we know that ship has sailed, unless fedoras and hot pockets are suddenly believed to be high value associations.

where do you go

And in my college asian sloots hook up with white men before trying to find an asian beta bux in their senior year.

Get over yourself.

remove nigger rap and coon tunes

replace with kpop and kdrama

make sure she studies abroad in China, Japan, Korea teaching English

/thread
Report and hide

stop being a fucking beta and learn to pull pussy

>go to church (preferably catholic)
>work out, get in shape
>get decent job

and done. You can know attract 7 to 8 out of 10 virgin cuties. The strat worked for me, getting married soon.

remember yikyak? fun times until they went full pre-k nursery. Spread #nohymennodiamond and other similar messages on college campuses and in college towns. Manufacture underground support for it, make it seem cool/counterculture.

Considering it is counterculture, this shouldn't be difficult if you apply yourself

Contrary to Sup Forums's belief, College aged white women aren't fucking minorities wildly.

I'm also sick of this Sup Forums line of reasoning that "If the dicks are white, it's okay."

no offense, as a white dude I think white women are ugly af.

latina chicks >>> everything else to me

>Catholic girls
>Virgins

AYY LMAO. You better check their hymens. Most have had a butt load of butt secks. She's gonna need diapers by 35.

Paul Ryan pls.

so many thirsty betas and 100% sure all #bernouts

Even when stripped completely naked, the Asian woman carries about her an air of dignity and self-respect that most western sluts lack. It's grace, really. Each of those women look like they would be dedicated entirely to their man's happiness and well-being, their minds uncorrupted by Jewish feminist propaganda. Where your typical western roastie has fucked dozens of nogs by age 15, the Asian female has had two partners, at the most, in her teenage years, dedicating herself to academic studies and learning domestic skills.

The western woman is a perverted whore. The Asian woman is pure wife material. White women can literally not compete.

Lmao that's a myth started by none other than our greatest allies over in Israel. Better do your research.

MOAR

Columbia and every white female is paired with a non-white man.

adding on, if you learn another language inside-out, you actually have a good chance of getting out of america if everything goes to shit-- regardless of who gets elected.

Instead of sheltering behind the accusations and the perceived flaws of women why donĀ“t you strive to become a better person, a better man?

You cannot change the nature of people, the only one you can change is yourself.

spanish is a good option go marry a 7/10 qt in nicaragua and live the rest of your days on a comfy coffee farm

sauce pls

>tfw speak German and French

If everything goes to shit, somehow I don't think those two countries will be better options...

hot gear larisa or something like that

asian girls are sluts

Why do you faggots have to make these threads every 5 minutes? it's not even true, most white women don't fuck nig nogs, kys.

You my friend have never been to an asian country before.

>implying you didn't try to tap as many different girls from different nationalities as possible while in university
>implying this also isn't he goal when travelling abroad

>odds of getting laid decreases every day

Why are pink nipples so superior?

what needs to happen is they no longer appear in ads.

white women need to no longer be viewed as beautiful, but black women or asians...

why? if you make them jealous, make other women the most beautiful they will be jealous and want to deport the beautiful latinos. right now they are the head bitch.

make them not the head bitch things will change tomorrow

Oh I get it. You want to fuck the garbage can before anyone throws trash in it.

This really only becomes an issue when race mixing becomes a welfare state.

Already happened.

/thread

What about stats for virgin men?

It's because you're ugly.

If you're good looking, in shape, and white on a college campus, you can get laid every single day.

>even asian men
a-a-are you sure?

In NYC they absolutely do.

>ITT we think of methods to better govern women and inform them of their shitty decisions.
Stop being a beta faggot and stop blaming other people for your inadequacies.

You can't control ugliness and race yourself, that's inherently unfair. I'm healthy, white and plain looking, zero experience with women.

I work in a high school here and since arriving have pretended to not know Japanese when around students (I do).

Japanese high school girls fuck almost as much as their counterparts in America.

This is a problem that affects WOMEN. They are the ones who ruined relationships between men and women. But men aren't affected by it. Modern men just get a minimum wage job, they live in a small house alone, they invite their friends over to play video games, etc. They're not thrilled about not getting laid, but they're still happy.

This being said, women's happiness is declining year after year, so I think men just need to abandon women altogether. We need to show them that we don't care, and that they're gonna have to come crawling back to us. Because the fact of the matter is, women aren't happy being 30 something and watching the last of their eggs shrivel up. She'll be alone for the rest of her life, working a miserable minimum wage job that she hates (the same jobs men can tolerate).

If we just ignore them, they'll be forced to accept us eventually. Just don't even talk to women, honestly. It's a waste of time.

100% my average looking chinese friend just a fucked a ton of chciks recently and he is a loser lol

Anyone live in in area with unattractive women? I don't mean muh high standards I mean girls who have a nice face shape and aren't fat. The very basis of physical attractiveness because I go weeks without seeing girls who are attractive I'm afraid I'm going to end up having to marry someone I neither like or like to look at

I don't think this is true...

I definitely don't see this happening at my own college. Are you sure you're not trying to find an excuse for your own failings?

>Myth

>Research

You mean surveys done on women right? Women are by nature very forthcoming about accurately describing their sexual history right?

"Yea baby, you're first kiss. I'm a virgin. Marry me."

>At my university the majority of white girls are paired with non-white men.

obvious bait, how is there even enough minorities there for this to be mathematically possible? typical americuck

I find most women attractive, aside from the massive fatties.

Soon, brother

Go to a select few cities in the West Coast if you want to stay in N. America. Went from the Midwest to the west coast, number of attractive people increased substantially.

Yeah, it's very common in Melbourne to see White women (sometimes disturbingly attractive) with gooks. Presumably it's a financial thing because gooks have all the money.

What college are you attending?

As said above, I am attending a university in NYC

I call bullshit, OP. They might be indoctrinated by liberal propaganda but for the most part, despite few exceptions it's mainly the obese that go black.

>Implying black 420 blazers are valuable to society
>implying middle-eastern clock makers are valuable to society
Asians... Eh, they're actually pretty useful to society.

I'd have to say the only worthwhile races on this planet are whites, asians, and hispanics.

I included hispanics because of many of their family values and work-ethic.

[Whites > All else] though

you realize that in NYC whites make up like 30 percent? Its obvious that they would date outside there race

Post Stories PLEASE!!!

white 'men' need to stop being beta cucks but it will never happen

>Says this as he posts two asian women holding each other naked for a shoot

Women of all races are susceptible to Jewish propaganda, whether it's choice of dating partners, lifestyle choices and aspirations. I've noticed that white women don't take care of themselves.

I live in San Francisco, and the vast majority of white women are fat or overweight. Even the ones that run are a bit chunky. They drink a lot and eat out a lot, hence the weight gain.

>Hispanics
>family values

Lmfao, ever been to Mexico? You'll see promiscuity that makes Sasha Grey look like Mother Teresa.

That is a weird looking plant.

is that fucking kan wu?

Columbia is roughly 40% white and most college white girls are dating outside their race.

except slightly chub but still pretty short haired qts with redpill sensibilities and dry sense of humor are the shit

>go to uni
>most white girls are with asian and brown men

wtf happened

So, if all you're competing against are minorities, drug addicts, and muslims, it should be easy-peasy to be the first choice of any attractive women out there as a fine, european-american...

I mean, you'd have to be a completely valueless loser with no hope of ever being worth anything to not have an attractive white girlfriend.

>I thank god that your genetic branch will be pruned as you will never, ever experience the joy of ejaculating bareback into an attractive white girl

True, but the work ethic is still there.

And the only proof you need is to look out at who cuts your lawn.

Ayy fellow Columbia user. Do you shitpost on b@b?

get an asian/wasian girl if you're not retarded

Good luck.

The entire media has been brainwashing women for decades. You will need a massive counter psy-op campaign targeted at young girls over several generations.

Nothing great to be honest. Just talking about dick size, where they fuck, etc. Go-to places seem to be small shrines and manga cafes where you can rent your own little cubical.

But yeah, thinking that young adults won't give into their hormonal urges is dumb. High school and college aged kids are horny fuckers no matter where they live.

>Implying the white women aren't being manipulated into not dating those with value

I cut my own lawn thanks, I don't even live near many Hispanics.

If you are too lazy to cut your own grass, I think that says more about you than it does Hispanics.

This, basically

we pay a mexican to cut our lawn but he does a shit job i'm tempted to just do it myself now... not worth the $20

>hating the player, not hating the game

Seriously, I dated plenty of attractive white women, married one, settled down and have kids.

You're making up a societal problem in your head because you are a valueless scrub.

Black them.

Damn, I'd love to impregnate her with my black seed.

stop making shit up chinkboi. white canadian women dont touch asians.

Have another aryan goddess.

This. Girls get a trust fund (their youth and beauty). They are supposed to use their riches to find a good man, settle down, and start a family. Invest their reproductive assets in an enterprise that will reward them children, grand children, great grandchildren, etc. This only appears to occur if the girls get wise counsel.

Unfortunately, too often girls behave like spoiled trust fund kiddies. Squandering their wealth (youth and beauty) on endless partying and mindless hookups and screwings. This ends in having nothing to show for all the money they had. And are discarded like a chewed up piece of bubble gum.

Lots of Asian girls in western countries don't touch Asians too.

My half Asian wife dated two Asian guys. Told me after the second one she gave up on them because "they act like little bitches."

>Assuming I don't have a white grill
I never said every single white woman is manipulated m8

Also, nice insult you pulled out of your ass there. Can't form a coherent argument without attempting to attack your arguer's character?

So, if its not a problem for you, its not a problem for you. Why bother worrying about it?

Too many people worrying fuckall about what other people want/do/choose and not enough trying to make themselves better people.

>Too many people worrying fuckall about what other people want/do/choose and not enough trying to make themselves better people.

But that's the American way.

This has been true for western asian girls i've met so far. I've found a lot of asian women that came here and got model minority status, adapted and picked up our values that they passed onto their kids. That combined with how strict asian parents are about studies makes this breed perfect.

My girlfriends mom would slut shame her for how she dressed as a teen and shes only had a handful of partners. Every white woman i've been with had daddy issues and problems. Every latina was a slut that wanted 5 kids.

I care about other people.

Welcome to the world of compassion.

No, you don't care about them.
You're judging them and trying to manipulate them into doing things you think they should.
You're thinking you're the agent and they're the objects.

Legalizing corrective rape would be a good start

>So, if its not a problem for you, its not a problem for you. Why bother worrying about it?
Wew lad