Have people forgotten about Shazam? I use it pretty much daily...

Have people forgotten about Shazam? I use it pretty much daily, so it's weird to see a commercial for this desperate gameshow.

Will Foxx recover? Will FOX recover? Will this bring up Mandela effect discussions?

Where/why do you use it? Coffee shop? Club?

Never used it in my life, one time i asked a barista what he was playing and he told me, thus rendering the app moot.

They are just trying to cash in on the Lip Synch Battle craze.

>More shameless endorsement/marketing drivel

I try to always listen to music I am unfamiliar with on the radio, and having long commutes means I listen to a lot of new music.
It's weird though, Shazam is like 12 years old. It'd be like seeing a Fandango game show to advertise online movie sales.

More importantly, why is this a game show? Competing against an inconsistent algorithm where the entire production can be obviously faked?

JUST

Shazam is too fast anyway

>intentionally dumping garbage into your mind
This show is for you!

Jamie Foxx, what happened?! Django Unchained was a massive success.

>what happened
this happened

It's pretty useful when I listen to classical music on the radio.

>oh hey this song is cool, I wonder what it's called
>twenty minutes later
>when is this song going to end?
>two movements later
>I'm almost at my destination!
>"...and that was Giacomo Meyerbeer's Fackeltanz No 1 in b-flat, conducted by Herbert von Karajan and the Berliner Philokomoner."
>Gia-FUCK THIS SHIT!

>not using genius

>intentionally dumping garbage into your mind
What are you even implying?
"New music" =/= modern music
I use it to find the names of Panamanian xylophone duos and chav rappers and French pianists.

It's called Beat Shazam? Is this a show or a product? The poster makes it look like a show where I subscribe to a mailing list and order a $29.99 plastic key pad to input my answers, and the on a special channel and it's restaurant trivia for your house. What's with that logo?

Just about every new show on FOX has a 90% chance of failing.

I don't see that one making it past 2 seasons -- if it gets that far.

>For $1 million dollars
Why are the people at fox so fucking retarded?

Buy newer car. Modern radios post 2013/14 tell you what song is playing.

>First song of Beat Shazam S01E1
>it ain't me starts playing

I use it in the car when I'm listening to my local NPR affiliate station when they play bluegrass on Sundays.

>itt retards don't know that Google has an integrated song identifier on every single Android phone

he's black and people are racist

Make that 2003

The entire production can always be faked. It's how they try to make game shows worth watching. They can't just rely on getting lucky.

>android
more like reddit phone