Why are these third world shit holes allowed to be in the EU?

Why are these third world shit holes allowed to be in the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mYqY5YELd0&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are americans allowed on the internet?

Unironically a good question, we haven't earned it

We invented it, don't make us shut it down.

rude

>we invente-.... Looks like your monthly Internet usage has ended. Click here to renew for only ยง19!

So we can easily sell our products to them.

I get unlimited internet 100/100 though

Poland allowed to isolate Kaliningrad and connect the core to the Baltics.
Together with Slovakia and Hungary, they're pretty good investments anyway, Bratislava is like a suburb of Vienna and Poland is pretty important from a logistical point of view for Germany (Stettin used to be Berlin's port).

Greece joined for ideological reasons I think, it was still the cold war and stuff.

Romania and Bulgaria were literally made join just to block Russia from expanding its influence on the Balkans. Since Moldova and Serbia are pretty much Russian puppets, having hegemony on Romania would have meant big trouble for the EU and NATO. They still have no Euro and no Schengen rights after 10 years.

both Moldova and Serbia are actually quite hostile to Russia. you might be confusing those for Transnistria and Bulgaria

+0,25

only a mutt can make a post this dumb

brilliant refutation, Yusuf.

once more proving my point

>Bratislava is like a suburb of Vienna

Indeed, if Vienna was bombed repeatedly, subjected to 50 years of commie rule, then populated by gypsies.

Gypsy percentage of Bratislava: 0.08%
Gypsy percentage of Budapest: 1.0%

Now this is important question

>Bratislava is like a suburb of Vienna
youtube.com/watch?v=1mYqY5YELd0&t=1s

good comment

Wow, unlimited! How advanced!

>USA calling other countries third world

note that this guy would be considered white here

Shitholes? They're white and christian though. Romania might be quite a shithole but other than that they're all beautiful first world countries.

they are literally by definition third world countries, Gregorsz.

As far as I know I'm not Eastern European. U mad bro? Hungary is probably one of the best of the countries selected in the pic.

not really

>invented in UK
>"We invented it"

You imported a bunch of European inventors and scientists, many of whom were Germans and Ashkenazi jews. They pretty much invented everything you're so proud of. The average American is very separated from his academic/scientific higher classes, genetically and culturally.

This

not really a shitholes
and it's european union, not rich union, right?

Officially: muh European brotherhood
Actually: anti-Russian policy