Why are Muslims in Europe so roided up and scary looking but in Canada the Muslims are beta nerds who look like an...

Why are Muslims in Europe so roided up and scary looking but in Canada the Muslims are beta nerds who look like an average pajeet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makwan_Amirkhani
twitter.com/AnonBabble

same here

a huge portion of Muslims in canada and america came as immigrant students

CHADDAM, CHADROME, AND CHAD

europe gets the uneducated and sozial lower class people, mostly because europe is not seperated by the asian mainland by the ocean
while canada gets the smart academic class of immigrants, mostly because of their strict quotas

Chaddam Hussein

When you get free apartments and neetbux, you can afford to spend all day in the gym

>uneducated and lower social class = more testosterone

wtf??? i love poor ppl now!

Because in Europe they're rapefugees and North African boat people as opposed to visa holders. I bet Latinos in Europe are less thuggish and ignorant than those that come to the US.

stepping foot on canadian soil immediately turns you into a pussy

Cherry picking my Inuit friend

Hm I don't see it, most of them are skinny manlets. Foreigners I see in the gym are 90% eastern european

Also Canadian Muslims are actual literal pajeets. UK also. France and Italy in the meantime receive migrants from their respective former colonies. Coincidentally Spain receives few if any who are mostly just passing through.

Canada has a lot of Lebanese and Maghrebis in Quebec, I think. Spain also has a lot of Moroccans.

Not Muslim but muscles

still alive neekerini

Like I say, respective colonies. Might have to do with the development of language proficiency in those countries.

Iranian Finnish. Former Mr. Finland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makwan_Amirkhani

Is he even muslim?

Probably not

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makwan_Amirkhani
he's kurdish you stupid mongolian fuck, literally posts about peshmerga on social media and holds kurdish flag at some fights. SHAME you don't know this.