"Hillary Clinton must become the next president"- Bernie Sanders 2016 DNC

"Hillary Clinton must become the next president"- Bernie Sanders 2016 DNC
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FZsr3hRx-4Y
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/02/bernie-sanders-a-bum-who-didnt-earn-his-first-paycheck-until-age-40/
reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4uikcp/we_should_cancel_this_election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She has him

BY

THE

BALLS

He meant he's a sell out.

He means he doesn't want to be suicided

He spit in their faces. And they sat there and cheered. God have mercy on them.

really makes you think

He really means no refunds

He gets fucked in the ass, and makes YOU breakfast.

reddit Cucks are now saying the will vote for jill stein

>please vote for her or else she said I'll have a tragic accidentally and accidentally crush my trachea

bernie sanders has a martyr complex.

everything he has ever done was a calculated move. he wants to be remembered as the next mother theresa.

Translation: I'm a cuck and a sellout. Thanks for the Audi R8!

Fucking sell out

>trusting a jew
>ever

"I am a sellout to corporate favoritism in politics, that thing I've been campaigning against for the last year"

The spineless cuckold

THE MADMAN

Then he wouldn't have endorsed Clinton. He's dead to every one now

he's just lying. Clinton doesn't support any of that shit

he doesn't want to have a bizarre "accident" while working in his house and end up with a few nails in the back of his head .also land repeatedly on a knife or something.

Why doesn't he respond to what they are saying though?

He didn't want to shoot himself in the back of the head twice and then zip himself into a duffelbag.

Praise Trump

He wants off the hit list, duh.

But why did they cheer though?
Clinton is the oligarch candidate...

He's with her

Even for a dirty gommunist he has no balls.

Why would he? it's all bullshit.

I haven't been watching Bernie speaking right now - has he been booed tonight?

It means it is over for Drumpf. Enjoy shitposting now, it will hit you twice as hard in November that you wasted all of your time defending a baffoon. L M A O

Red Pill me on Bernie's speech

Listening to his speech -- I knew he was a crazy communist loon, but I had no idea he was also just stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=FZsr3hRx-4Y

this

Former Bernie Sanders supporter here.

This man is a disgrace. Listening to his speech right now proves to me that he was always a liar, always a con man.

If you've listened to him talk for the past year then you already know he has contradicted almost everything he said on the campaign trail No one could do a 180 on their personal beliefs that quickly. He was obviously controlled opposition all along.

Lying, thieving, back stabbing crook.

Fuck you Bernie. Fuck you hard.

Minor booing when he told them to vote for Hillary, but nothing like this afternoon when they drowned out the fucking opening prayer booing Hillary.

as much as I hate Rato, I respect him for standing his ground and not being a total cuck like Bernie

He's talking no TPP. Clinton is for TPP though.

Legitimate former Bernie supporter here ... even donated about $150 to his campaign. I will vote for Trump in November.

>controlled opposition

Could just be ordinary politics-as-usual hypocrisy.

Oh no, she done seen the error of her ways.

>She was for it before she was against it.

I really don't get this meme. Hillary becomes the figurehead and does what? Hopefully not start WWIII and otherwise carry Sander's policies

Not this hard brother. Not this hard. He threw us all under the bus. I doubt very much that he even came close to spending the $223 million we raised for his campaign.

Former Bernie supporter here. I'm considering it to teach the Democratic party a lesson. They need to face an Armageddon.

>please spoon feed me the post
Why? Facts are offensive to delusional people like you

Bernie just bent over and took it. But unlike Ratso, Bernie was a shill all along.

Too bad Ratso is helping Clinton, and that is unforgivable.

he's a professional politician so it's his job to lie, but otherwise he seems to be more productive than most in congress

Sincere question -- just out of spite at Hillary? Trump seems to disagree with Bernie on way more shit than Hillary does, though she may well be a bigger crook.

And the jet airplane...

>You're an idiot
>I won't explain how, figure it out yourself
>Assuming I'm an SJW Cuck when I just want to know truth
k

Don't underestimate the sting of betrayal.

Not anymore. Apparently she changed her mind over the weekend.... It took her years to walk back her beliefs on gay marriage. It's as if she will say anything to get elected.

Bernie supporters wanted to have real change.
Hillary = more of the same.
Trump = change

this, at least he has balls

>Muh ebil 1%
>Muh corrupt government
>Endorses the most evil and corrupt part of the 1% and government

It's not hard to see why he's a sell out m8

He cucked himself into another dimension.

Trump literally took the Change mantle now, he now has everything from the 2008 Obama campaign and Bernie's campaign without doing anything at all

I don't remember mother teresa ripping off a bunch of idiot kids.

1000 dollars, Match ME!

He's a limp wristed beta male. He's scared of her... He'd made a fucking horrible president. Russia would roll on us within days of his beta ass taking office,

He's turned into a kek.

This worthless POS has been a lazy, self-serving parasite his whole life.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/02/bernie-sanders-a-bum-who-didnt-earn-his-first-paycheck-until-age-40/

The Rockefeller's got to him.

New world order inc 2030

He doesn't have any balls.

cucked again

You literally trusted a Jew not to lie, maybe next time you'll take Martin Luther or Hitler more seriously

You mean his vagina?

Is that the real picture?

- vote for Hillary!

Yes.
Chloe also supports her

If the leaked had not happened, I would have agreed with you. He's a complete doormat for letting the party do that to him, and still supporting Clinton. Didn't he apologize to her during a debate for his staff hacking her campaign or something? Where's her public apology?

He's not the type to do a Cruz, but he could have at least not shown up.

>"what did he mean by this"

is this the new lazy retard, shit post?

yes

They want positive change, not chaos. Which trump can't provide based on his difference in policy

>Law and Order candidate
>Chaos

Some of them want to cancel the election!

reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4uikcp/we_should_cancel_this_election/

She has dirt on him. He's a kiddy fiddler

Trump, I love you and I'm voting for you, but please don't try to entice berncucks with jobs. You'll just scare them away.

SAUCE
A
U
C
E

When is Chloe speaking?

/Thread also FPBP

There's only 4 people and they all called the OP retarded for even suggesting that.

Dubs! Kek wills it

>law and order candidate

kek

"Hillary Clinton will end oligarchies."

>mfw I heard this come out of his mouth

>mfw I heard Sanders tell lies

Does anyone have enough of the CSPAN stream cached that they still have the first few calls?

Will post moar karens in exchange.

>judging me for being a degenerate on a website full of degenerates

I've been emailing Bernie to run for president since his beautiful CSPAN filibusters in 08. I'm also a huge Krugman economics fan and a Progressive.

Trump will be my molotov cocktail to burn the left so we can birth our own tea party. I'd vote Stein but she's an antivax moron and the far left needs Trump for civil war.

Tell your FBI handlers they need someone more subtle.

You do realize Progressives are the ones who invented eugenics? And I am a true old school Progressive. We have more of a claim to Sup Forums than halfassed Pegida burger wannabees.