Europeans are too autistic to engage in small talk

>Europeans are too autistic to engage in small talk
>They literally kiss each other as a greeting

Nuke that faggot continent already.

N-nothing wrong with being austistic.

I'm decent at small talk but I've never kissed anyone. Would people laugh at me in Europe?

big words

what's wrong with kissing each other as greeting i do that with girls

We only do that with girls. Well, maybe the french do it with guys too idk

Perhaps you would feel more welcome here

i wish we did it in the uk honestly, i always enjoy going to france and kissing everyone

>canadians have tiny dicks
>can't pleasure their women

Suave Europeans swarm Canada every day. Canadian women have never seen such beasts but their sexual core ressonates at their sight. They are frightened by such display of masculinity, but soon soothed by the European accent. Warmth rises up to their ears as the European breathes and smiles. What's has just happened? The European has literally touched the Canadian woman in such a comfortable, affirmative and casual manner, she feels her world turned upside down. Who is this creature? He doesn't look like any Canadian man ... he is something more. Something greater flows from him. The Canadian woman feels emboldened by such luminosity, she asks if he would like her number. The European however is already aloof, too distracted by the marvels that unravel around him, the Canadian woman musters her strength again, and nervously repeats "would you like my number".
The European bull smells the hormones flowing from the Canadian girl. Cute, he thinks to himself. The cagot new worlder girl can barely stand at this point, such strong puisance emanating from the European male.
That same night the Son of the Thunder Gods will thrust his massive, veiny, uncut cock into the little cagot girl. The girl's brain is inundated with pleasure hormones, and soon will collapse to the visions of the fauns and nymphs dancing and frolicking around her.
The morning after, the European is gone. The woman wonders if it was all a feverish dream, but soon after her belly will start to grow and grow, every bump of the baby growing inside her gives her pleasure untold. She will find a Cucknadian to take care of her. The Cucknadian will soon be ousted from his own house by the superior European son, who at age 13 will punch the feeble cuck in his sickly face, not out of spite, but following the natural course of nature. The European offspring will live in Canada like the son of the Incubus. Forever.

>Portuguese fag thinking about dicks
Um, our dicks are among the biggest in the animal kingdom

"Europeans" are not a cohesive group. The European peoples who kiss as a greeting are not the same ones who don't engage in small talk

Same thing, a fags a fag

>Women being a reliable source of measurement

lmao

What animal would the cucknadian be, then?
His characteristics:
>weak
>feeble
>sickly
>obsessed about Australians dicks
>infertile
>nervous
>manipulator
>feminine
>cowardly
>boastful
>ignorant
>deceitful
>cursed
>slow
>fat
>smelly
>bloated with pus
>opinionated
>wishful
>ugly

someone sounds a little obsessed x

>new worlders

You've seeked the attention of the Gods, don't be petulant now, I've blessed you with enough.
Go make a thread about frozen water or ransid food or whatever you cagots like to do.
I must comune spiritualy with my kin. I'll be back tomorrow, you may seek me then... what am I saying, of course you will...
*kisses you goodbye*

Dosen't matter if they can't measure for shit, they think we have the biggest willies

>Fagopeans

You're even using American excuses to try and salvage

>pic
M8 my dick is 16 cm, i been with 5 girls, all of them thought i had 18-20 cm.
Women are terrible at estimations.

Suuuure, salvage that we have big peckas

jokes on you there's two of us

i hate that kissing thing aswell, but small talk sucks

Hey, you catch the game last night? How's your mother doing?

Have we finally done it? Could this be the lowest quality thread ever made?

>having to have ten minute conversations with acquaintances you run into on the street because muh small talk

Sucks being anglo sometimes, not that anyone in north america outside of newfoundland would know that

y-you too

what's newfoundland got to do with it europeans even brits are always saying how north americans take small talk way too far

Because Newfoundland is the only part of Canada where anglo culture hasn't been diluted to zero by yank media and immigrants from continental europe

Small talk is fucking annoying Europeans have the right idea.

have you ever been?
small talk isn't only a thing in newfoundland

newfoundland is irish

>mfw European tries to kiss me

"no"

Irish are Brits in denial. Just like canadians are yanks in denial

Forgot to mention yanks having small talk isn't the weird thing it's that they try have it with strangers in inappropriate settings

>not talking to strangers for the hell of it
>not immediately ostracizing people from jobs and opportunities because they don't talk to strangers
sounds more pragmatic and sensible to me

this too
you do not talk to people in the fucking bathroom
i fucking hate this country

Don't I know you from somewhere? I can't remember. How are things? What do you think about that new restaurant on Kingston and Scotch?

>you do not talk to people in the fucking bathroom
wait, you guys actually do that? i always thought its unrealistic in the movies when guys talk during/after pissing

Why are Europeans so shy about talking while pissing but you open mouth kiss eachother to say hello?

yeah it is
from the accent to slang to music to holiday traditions

not often, but it does happen occasionally
go zap yourself faggot

It's a meme, like how most Americans say they are Irish or Italian because they forget their ancestors mostly come from Germany or the UK or something. Newfoundland is mostly Scottish and English ancestry.

i should clarify that piss talking is usually only between friends because even for the amerisharts here it's obviously weird to talk to strangers in the bathroom
but even then that's still simply not the setting where you talk