DNC Delegate caught on camera admitting Complete Gun Ban is the End Game

infowars.com/video-hillary-delegate-admits-goal-behind-common-sense-gun-measures-is-outright-gun-ban/

Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6fNShSY_Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=6nlhQafsx3o
twitter.com/marybayer3/status/757627900308881409
youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY
twitter.com/marybayer3/status/757726758867197952
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Couldn't you have fucking linked to youtube instead of muh filters

youtube.com/watch?v=U6fNShSY_Iw

Is she Juden by chance?

Arguing for children's safety is literally the dumbest way to go.

Even an idiot like me can spin that argument for anything I wan.
>We need nigger control so our streets are safe
>We need mudslime control so our children won't be murdered
>We need woman control so our politics stay right-wing

Why are more people not talking about this?!?!?!

Because anyone who isn't an idiot already knows that when democrats say 'common sense gun legislation' they mean 'no more 2nd amendment'.

most people on Sup Forums don't care about guns, the people that do care about them can't talk about this without getting banned

I don't give a shit if guns are banned.

>DAT NOSE
>DAT (((BAYER)))

Because we've known for a while. Why the fuck do you think so many people claim 'happening' when 'common sense' gun bills are introduced?

In other news, does anyone know who the cunt in this video is?

BREATH IN BOI

BUMP

They won't do shit

Source..

200%!

Woah, you're telling me there's people in politics who support gungrabbing? I don't believe it.

a fucking leaf giving opinions on guns

All leafs must hang. You're human garbage.

Youtube is clearly fucking with the rollout of the view count. My creator dashboard reports about 10k views, which is still far short of what i think is the real count. The video page is reporting about 4k right now.

On political videos where the subject is not aligned with their corporate view, I'm pretty sure they suppress the view count.

They have up to 72 hours to report accurate data, so i think it'll catch up by then. They are poetically hoping it'll blow over. Okeefe has a drudge fucking spot and is only at like 50k. Defies logic. Clearly being manipulated.

Owning weapons is my right as an American you communist shill.

Her name is mary fleiss bayer of newport beach ca. Her fb was still public last time i checked.

but now you have concrete, concise statements you can post for goys on twatter and elsewhere

Obviously this is part of the vast right-wing conspiracy slippery slope fallacy.

>being surprised by this
these people have been "caught" saying this so many fucking times
and half you faggets still get on here and say shit like
>NO ONE WANTS UR GUNS user
fucking retards, man

No if I can help it you fucking kike.

neat

Come try and take em, cunt.

bump

This is a trump plant to ensure center dems go trump...
12d chess boys...

Doing excellent work out there.

I hope you can get a radio appearance or something.

You are a pretty dumb nigger

But I also think he's garbage...

No, she was crying when okeefe punked get the next day

There is already plenty of proof out there. Fucking Obama said we need to have common sense gun laws more like Australia, and no one cared.

>complete gun ban
Unless they're planning on the police and military themselves throwing their own armaments onto the pyre, its not really a ban at all

BURGERS I'M WORRIED

DON'T LET THEM TAKE YOUR GUNS

FUCKING BURY THEM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

OMG a whole delegate! Proof that this is Hillary's #1 agenda. OP you fucking retard.

>Damn, how does someones bump get this low. It actually looks fake- wait what's that in the background

Wait, I thought this was obvious?

Frankly, this doesn't mean anything. It's a very short edited video (unless there was a longer, unedited one I didn't see). Republicans/conservatives will use it to confirm what they thought all along and attack anyone who promotes "common sense" gun legislation as moving towards the same goal of banning guns, despite the fact that many in the pro gun legislation camp don't want a ban on guns, and Democrats will outright deny what the video purportedly showed. Nothing new or of any substance has been brought to the table. It reminds me of the Planned Parenthood videos that riled everyone up and then were shown to be misleadingly edited.

Busted BITCH!

just a ban on civilian use and ownership

I would insert my penis into her vagina and generate friction until we're both sexually satisfied. She's a nimble little minx...

I'll give you my gun at 1200 feet per second.

>tfw actually do want things like making gun sale requirements uniform no matter where you buy them
>would never ever support legal ownership ban or shit like government buybacks/confiscation

Now people will just become more entrenched.
I dunno why I even bother having opinions or talking about things at this point desu

> many in the pro gun legislation camp don't want a ban on guns

irrelevant when its the literal, stated intent of the democrats in power

You can throw your gun that fast?

Selling a gun already has uniform requirements you moron

Its a gun that shoots smaller guns

Holy shit, the dems just can't stop fucking up...

2016, the year of comedy gold.

There will be a second civil war before that would happen.

Here's the longer version:

"Will you support banning guns" "Oh yeah." (3:18)

"Still favor banning guns right?" "Absolutely, I'm totally against them." (3:37)

youtube.com/watch?v=6nlhQafsx3o

It's not perfect, but it's more damning than anything I've seen so far.

Thanks! It's nothing really. Just finding interesting videos here and doing simple edits in kdenlive. The rest is shitposting. The trick is coordinating the rollout the right way, but anyone who understands social media could do it.

They wont reply because the latest shill check hasnt cleared yet

It's not the person that matters, it's the attitude. It's amazing that we haven't caught more of these cunts on camera.

It's always been the end goal of gun control, to make sure the government is the only power there is.

What does "Common sense" gun control mean? What does it entail?

LOL! And look what happend when the first person contacted her on Twitter!

pic related

twitter.com/marybayer3/status/757627900308881409

>but guysss its a slippery slope to say dems want all guns tbqhf

Where your Golden Tiger stash?

Can't find any/doesn't seem to exist anymore.

;_;

>uncut
nice

No guns for civilians. Force monopoly of the state. Total control.

I only have a crate for safe keeping.

Lucky bugger. GT just seems so much more aesthetic than Silver bear (although I like the SB box better).

When did you get it and where?

no one fucking cares.
>fucking proven we have no privacy rights anymore
>no one cares because they have shit to keep them distracted
>public knowledge the government kidnapped people and experimented on them
>no one cares
this country is fucked because no one cares beyond voting for president every four years and a lot don't even do that

I didnt even notice

Kek

>but now you have concrete, concise statements you can post for goys on twatter and elsewhere

And we didn't before?

youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY

>it's common sense because we say so
Absolutely LOVE this meme.

Fuck you traitor. You cucks already fucked our country, how about you let America keep it`s freedoms and we start getting them back?

One of my liberal friend decided that enough is enough and wants to repeal 2nd amendment because people aren't responsible enough after the Florida shooting.

Here's what he said:
>It has become increasingly more difficult for me to defend my position on gun ownership in the US when we have clearly demonstrated we aren't responsible enough to have them. I wish we can instate common sense gun laws...

Common sense gun laws sounds like a buzzword for complete ban of gun or something like that. He also resorted to the strawman of guns can't destroy tanks, drones, and helicopter.

See above

Damn, people are going nuts on her.

Gun regulations in Canada are very reasonable.

Oh yeah. Then she has the balls to try to tweet the police, as if Hillary hasn't been making her platform Anti-police the last couple months

twitter.com/marybayer3/status/757726758867197952

Kek

This is typical liberal elitist thinking -- "We know best, and those that don't know, are 'the people'." Karl Marx had similar thinking, except he referred to them as "the masses". -- just mindless sheep who need to be led.

And this illustrates the great schism right now: We can utter things like "common sense gun legislation" or "comprehensive immigration reform" and everyone knows what they really mean, but if you call them out on it, you're being "hateful, bigoted and (probably) racist."

We need a civil war to sort these people out. Truly. See how many of them have the courage of their convictions.

you're kidding right?

the distinction between restricted and prohibited guns is totally arbitrary, changes all the time, and on several occasions has been due purely to aesthetics.

FUCKING AESTHETICS.

RCMP headquarters:

>"hurrrr this looks scary"
>"yeah eh it does, let's ban it bud"

this is not even talking about the retarded storage and transportation regulations, let alone the mag restrictions

Is she high?

No they're not. We restrict guns on a basis of emotional reaction to a type of firearm. We make criminals out of law abiding citizens by constantly re-categorizing firearms and using retarded self defense and home defense laws. Our gun regulations, like all governmnet regulation, is fucked. It makes 3 problems for the one it supposedly solves.

That right. The police don't give a shit. And rightfully so.

Fucking hell its like the DNC is cursed or something

>Gov hands guns over to Iraqis, Saudis, ISIS, Contra fighters, and Mexican cartel
>But Not Americans

Can anyone explain? I'm confused

Great , just like Prohibition era in 20s

If this Democrat Gun control act success

gang and drug cartel sell a ghost gun
and make ton of a money

We will see NEXT-GEN GODFATHER MOVIE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It makes sense if you don't think about it, goy

why can't i play the video?
did it got taken down?

I feel like the world really is the most strawman of strawmans you could make up, everything people claim about the other side ends up being true deep down.

Yet none of it really matters, because no one wakes up even if the government were to advertise genocide tomorrow, as long as it doesn't directly effect them right now. Is there anything that could be directly proven that could really get a rise out of the populace? We keep hearing worse and worse things lately, and none of it seems to have any effect.

luh fukin mao

Did you punch him in the dick and call ICE to come and deport his anti American ass?

>twitter.com/marybayer3/status/757627900308881409
Jesus fucking Christ liberals are stupid

This is true. I've seen this happen over night with political shit before. They dont just suppress it. Sometimes they roll it back

>steel casing

What commercial is that from?

The culling has begun.

truly a libbies worst nightmare

Literally nobody manufacturers 5.45x39 in brass domestically, and 7n6 type is (was) banned from importation. Demand isn't as high as it is for 7.62 and 5.56 and thus it isn't made in brass by anybody.

Really no way around that aside from specially reloading the steel or modifying a .223 cartridge to .222