Is american hegemony over?

Is american hegemony over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWYrcnehito
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"no"

We are the leaders of the free world now!

God bless America. You fags are lucky we keep the peace. Europe would nuke you if it wasn't for us Canada

You haven't seen anything yet. The Trumpenreich is just getting underway.

I don't know what we'd do without you mutts.

youtube.com/watch?v=DWYrcnehito

yes, drumpf ruined everything

It`s in decline atleast.

No... every conversation you have ever had has been recorded and reviewed by our intelligence agencies

But you had a good run America
Your day in the sun America
Hello British Empire
Hello Roman Empire
Hello Soviet
There is a new kid in town
Joining the gone down

Trump went to Israel. Like you haven't been part of any conflict lately :)

>This video wasn't ironic

Was he wrong though?

>Overthrow democratically elected leaders and replace them with totalitarian despots
>Pointless wars in Asia

>Peace

We're at the beginning of the end. Expect to see it deteriorate over the next few decades/

it's almost as if something was discovered that prevents major powers from warring with each other so all we're left with is picking on people who don't have this miraculous device.

Faulty analysis, but discovered by whom I might ask?
inb4
>"muh 5.8 Canadian scientists who worked on the Manhattan project.

Unironically asking: why don't europe and the U.S. band together to take over africa and the middle east and steal all thier resources?

meh, they will live.

Because white people hate themselves now

a team of multinational scientists user, who else could've laid all that scientific groundwork for such a complex device? the americans did bankroll it though.

'morals' or some similar gay bullshit

It's immoral.
Does this image trigger you?

You leeches really ought to get some achievements of your own. No one else does this.

africans literally make their own life hell with this tho

Because war isn't free.

I hope so. I hate all of you Old Worlders.

so what part of your response actually refutes what I've said?

as much as you guys like to pat yourself on the back for being the worlds police. it's less of you guys doing a good job then it is that the major powers that be don't want to utterly annihilate each other with nuclear fire.

No I'm not really triggered by it 2bh I think we need to get over ourselves and stop pissing and moaning about our history. If we die out though I'm not bothered by it because its our own fault.

>literally War is Peace
Mcfucking Kill Yourself for the sake of humanity

Not yet. We need Trump's second term for that. Don't worry we will help.

Based Germany. Just don't go all Nazi again.

no, because sub-Saharan Africa already needs constant donations to keep its current population fed.

>Don't worry we will help.

How?

There will come a time when the world for whatever reason can no longer give Africa handouts, and thre's gonna be a lot of deaths and misery.

I'm not too worried by hegemony
I know that Reagan will look after me

no. it is just the beginning

Hopefully

Sure but you will still be top dog, just China becomes second one and you will have to seek compromise with it especially regarding asian region.

Are you afraid that China will steal Siberia?

It's fucked up