Why did she convert to gayism?

Why did she convert to gayism?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/08/15/jodie-foster-blasts-kristen-stewart-robert-pattinson-break-up-spectacle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because as a child actress she was repeatedly molested by Hollywood pedos.

/thread

Who is that? GIS returns nothing but "cute short hairstyle 2016." That's not even an actress!

>not recognizing Justin Bieber
I want reddit to leave.

the one and only

s-so hershlag likes the pusy too?

who gives a fuck, ill continue to cum for kris10

She's bi.

I don't know why this is so hard for people here to process.

Because vaginas are better than penises. You'd know this if you weren't gay.

same

i already started, should we here?

better orgasms , no need to clean up jizz.

>Bleeds once a month and overreacts to everything
>Most of the time won't have sex anyway
Being gay would be better.

smelly dyke

>Why did she convert to gayism?

Go lurk on /r9k/ for a while you will understand.

she watched too much anime?

creepy stalkers like you drove her to it

probably on the side

too pure for dicks

No. She's into French guys since Leon, which explains her marrying a French dancer. Kris10 is a dyke because of Jodie Foster.

is jodie foster a pedo?

>they're probably kissing with both sets of lips right now

>tfw KStew dated St. Vincent who dated Cara Delevingne who cucked Johnny Depp with Amber Heard and probably fucks Taylor Swift who probably fucks Karlie Kloss and Cara dated Michelle Rodriguez who dated Kristana Loken and all these women have been your waifus at one point in time

yeah

>implying it was men that did it

>implying she wasn't indoctrinated by Jodie Foster on the set of Panic Room

>tfw TayTay fugged that little goblin Lorde and you'll never understand what the hell she was thinking

>In 2001 I spent 5 months with Kristen Stewart on the set of Panic Room mostly holed up in a space the size of a Manhattan closet. We talked and laughed for hours, sharing spontaneous mysteries and venting our boredom. I grew to love that kid. She turned 11 during our shoot and on her birthday I organized a mariachi band to serenade her at the taco bar while she blew out her candles. She begrudgingly danced around a sombrero with me but soon rushed off to a basketball game with the grip and electric departments. Her mother and I watched her jump around after the ball, hooting with every team basket. “She doesn’t want to be an actor when she grows up, does she?” I asked. Her mom sighed. “Yes … unfortunately.” We both smiled and shrugged with an ambivalence born from experience. “Can’t you talk her out of it?” I offered. “Oh, I’ve tried. She loves it. She just loves it.” More sighs. We watched her run around the court for a while, both of us silent, each thinking our own thoughts. I was pregnant at the time and found myself daydreaming of the child I might have soon. Would she be just like Kristen? All that beautiful talent and fearlessness…would she jump and dunk and make me so proud?

>There’s this image I have of a perfect moment. It comes to me as a square format 8mm home movie with ’70s oversaturated reds and blues, no sound, just a scratchy loop … there’s a little white-haired girl twirling in the surf. She’s singing at the top of her lungs, jumping and spinning around in the cold water, all salty, sandy, full of joy and confidence. She’s unconscious of the camera, of course, in her own world. The camera shakes a little. Perhaps her mom’s laughing behind the lens. Could a child be more loved than in this moment? She’s perfect. She is absolutely perfect.

>Cut to: Today…A beautiful young woman strides down the sidewalk alone, head down, hands drawn into fists. She’s walking fast, darting around huge men with black cameras thrusting at her mouth and chest. “Kristen, how do you feel?”

thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/08/15/jodie-foster-blasts-kristen-stewart-robert-pattinson-break-up-spectacle

>When Kristen Stewart turned 11 years old, I took her to the taco bar
Oh it shows, Jodie. It shows.

>huge men with black cameras thrusting at her mouth and chest. "Kristen, how do you feel?"
...what did she mean by this?

Fucking hell, when is this lesbo pedo rapist getting arrested

>tfw your mom doesn't give a shit about you and you'll never know unconditional love

>tfw Jodie got to JLaw too late to make her pure

So would you

>no one will ever look at you like that

Feels bad man.

What went wrong?

:(

If it wasn't a black guy this would be cute

Yeah now it's just erotic.

/thread
>not knowing who Justin Bieber is
Reddit get the fuck out

Who are you, user ??? Who send ya in here !!!!!???