Are you ready for the highest grossing animated movie of 2016!

are you ready for the highest grossing animated movie of 2016!

it has everything it needs to become one:

story, humour, visuals, marketing!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AwTTySJ5Zx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And body inflation.

>story
what mainstream animated movie has no fucking story

>humour
DUDE, LAKE OF PISS LMAO

Don't forget the toxic underlying right-wing agenda.

>are you ready for the highest grossing animated movie of 2016
yeah but Storks isn't out for another 4 months

>Implying
Zootopia is sitting pretty at $960,000,000. You wanna know why? Because it lacked the obnoxious marketing campaign of Minions and Angry Birds. The public don't like the incessant tie ins and advertisements that come with these marketing monsters. On top of that, Zootopia was at the theatres unopposed by ANY movie for almost a month, until BvS released. And even then Zootopia held its ground to that, making more at the box office after the first 2 weeks and receiving nearly double the critical acclaim. Angry Birds is going to get most of its earnings sapped off by Civil War, because it's currently kicking the fuck out of everything else with no sign of stopping.AND the kids lost interest in the Angry Birdds Franchise long ago. This is their last attempt to capitalize on it before leaving it alone. Zootopia is going to be the top grosser of 2016, AB will not top 600 million Worldwide.

>That one triggered SJW in the rottentomatoes reviews

Only entertaining part of this shit is this "Immigration" shit.

Only good thing that's gonna come from this is kids are gonna wise up to the threat of globalism. It's about damn time we got a movie out there with a nice, conservative viewpoint for a change. Zootopia was a step in the right direction, this movie is gonna be great. Here's hoping this movie leads to Trump's election and Yurop becoming uncucked.

>230,000 000 out of it were fucking chinese who wanted to escape their 24/7 labour work lifestyle for 2 hours.

it means nothing

Friendly reminder that these exist.

Sup Forums's excited for it, so I guess anything is possible at this point

>Only good thing that's gonna come from this is kids are gonna wise up to the threat of globalism. It's about damn time we got a movie out there with a nice, conservative viewpoint for a change

I agree, brother Omar. Western pig infidels are trying to invade our lands with Jews and MTV and McDonalds and women of loose morals. We must go back to our conservative religious values!

We must attack them where they live. Use ourselves as living weapons and blow ourselves up if we must.

I will laugh so loud if this become true. SJW butthurt would be legendary.

Alright friendo, it made 330 million domestically, with NO marketing whatsoever, save for like 2 major commercials and a few on Cartoon Network. That's 70 million less than Frozen, which had "Let it Go" Blasting over the radio, The Christmas Break Hype wave, and tie ins at every corner. Also, Commercials abound, on every and any channel.

angry Birds Lego doesn't upset me nearly as much as Minecraft Lego.

I will admit I'm curious about it.

>it lacked the obnoxious marketing campaign
um
no
just because you get all hot and bothered whenever you see a commercial for furry products doesn't mean the rest of us like'd their campaign

It's ironic because as much as it gives off a "globalism is bad" vibe what I really think is that this is a prime example of capitalism being duckin disgusting. This was green lit for no other purpose than a quick cash grab.

>just because you get all hot and bothered whenever you see a commercial for furry products doesn't mean the rest of us like'd their campaign
i think his point is that there was less marketing in general.
and the movie wasn't about an IP that came out over 6 years ago.

>Sup Forums mad because they think a bunch of kids tv shows and movies have underlying messages and themes about "social justice" or being cucked
>happy that a kids movie has underlying messages supporting their ideals

I'd rather take in 5 million more Syrians than have Trump or any of his clones here in Europe in a position of power.

>Sup Forums is full of hypocrites and reverse SJWs
what a surprise

DELETE THIS

>marketing
Honestly I'm not sure them paying you for this post is that good a marketing technique.

> I'd rather take in 5 million more Syrians
> ...but I'm certainly not going to house them

Can we talk about a good cartoon instead?

>a bunch of Sup Forumstards are going to waste thousands of dollars on the fucking angry birds movie to reinforce their belief system
oh god hold me

Do note that Frozen hype began after the film came out. It really was word of mouth that helped it succeed.

Completely ignoring the Trump stuff, I just want to say, I think baseball caps make animal people look even better.

Well, I guess it's only fair if it's in equal measure?

Doesn't it seem kinda late for an Angry Birds movie?
Do people even play angry birds anymore?

No fairness is not doing either at all. Though half the stuff Sup Forums parades as prime examples of SJW shit is mostly harmless.

Well its still a good game...

>video game movie
Every time.

Yea you show that strawman

RASHEED

ba na na na na nana

You're pretty dumb, dude

it made that much because its disney

also
>interested in angry birds games again after the movie
>they have a fucking RPG game
>they have a bubble pop game
>they have a racing game
>they have a soccer game
why
only downloaded the actual angry birds games and that transformers one

This is what happens when you make a premise for a movie about something as fleeting and short lived as a mobile game. Movies take years to produce.

I wonder if there's a Candy Crush game in the works too?

P.S., is that World of Warcraft movie going to be any good?

How is that not fair? Don't put your political and social agendas in a show/movie, problem solved. It DOES happen but looking for someone's agenda when it isn't there is as stupid as putting it there in the first place.

What did Sup Forumsmrades think of it? I went to see it today and I liked it. It has some obnoxious lol random moments but the animation is great.

I found it fun too.

> tfw one of the best videogame movies is based on a mobile game

>it made that much because its disney
It made that much because it was good.

thought it was alright
the animation and music was nice, didnt like many of the jokes though

angry birds is a game?

>P.S., is that World of Warcraft movie going to be any good?
Im on the fence about it.
On one hand it looks fucking horrendous with the retarded decision to use human actors instead of going full CGI, and the trailers have so far been awful.
On the other hand its got decent source material and could be a surprise hit.

>are you ready for the highest grossing animated movie of 2016!
But Zootopia already came out.

It was popular 4 years ago. You are probably too young to know.

>angry birds
>a good game
come on, you're better than this user

>angry birds
>not a good game
it might not be super hardcore non-casuals, but it's still got solid gameplay and is entertaining

I'm sorry, is "fun" not a good adjective to use to describe a video game?

Redpill: the Movie

>Red pill
>Red bird

I took my 9 year old to see it last night. It was kinda funny actually Famalams. Lighten up you Negative Nancies.

>This is the best rated theatrical release of a video game movie adaption
how.

>Angry Birds get endorsed by Sup Forums
what a weird thing

Looks like your standard don't trust strangers lesson.

And because it has the Disney name attached to it.

bump

...Really? Do tell.

yeah, in fact, why they didn't did this sooner?

Alright, So what do you have against Trump Eurobro? By "Clones" I'm gonna assume you mean people like Nigel Farage who hold similar ideals over in Europe. So tell me, what do you see wrong in Trump's policy? Or UKIP, or any other decent party/politician for that matter?

Because it's not exactly facing stiff competition...

> Guy with mob connections that bought his first property from a hit-man
> Decent

Choose one.

>Not even out in the US
>Someone's already uploaded the credits unlock
youtube.com/watch?v=AwTTySJ5Zx0

>guy with mob connections

>with with

Actually, Farage seems to be among the more moderate examples, I'm thinking more of the likes of Marine LePen, Geert Wilders or, for an example that is actually the prime minister of a European country, Viktor Orbán.

All of these nationalist politicians and the parties they represent propose and in the case of Hungary's and Polands government already established policies severely restricting freedom of speech, freedom of religion and freedom of press in their respective countries, obviously attempting to take power out of the hands of the people, into the hands of the government.

Now, if you believe the problems they adress are real or not is something you have to decide for yourself but you will find it difficult to deny that they use manipulative, emotionally charged rhetoric that exploits peoples fears in order to get them to surrender their personal rights and their personal freedom to protect their country from muslims, mexicans or whoever else can be used as a bogeyman.

And, again, you might very well agree that mexicans, muslims, whatever else are bad for your country but I find it very unlikely that the current crop of nationalist movements has their peoples best interests in mind.

Now, the european politician Trump would be most comparable to, former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi, also a blatantly sleazy business man and media personality left Italy in a state of economic struggle and severe corruption.

Why in the world do you think a rise to power by your Front Nationals and AfDs and Trumps would benefit anyone other than the members of these parties and their corporate cronies? Be reasonable.

It's two sides of the same corrupt coin flip.
>Vote Labour Party, CDU, Democrat, whatever wants more mudslimes in the country.

>Get fucked by masses of mudslime """"Refugees"""", Mexicans, and assorted scumbags.

>Vote UKIP, Republican, Britain First, or AfD

>Get fucked by the government and lose personal freedoms

I personally just prefer to take the side of the nationalists, because they're at least trying to be subtle about it.

I can't wait to see Sup Forums mad about it.

>Sup Forums is actually going to throw money at this shitty movie because they think it supports their beliefs
What a time to be alive

Up till when they start matching up and down your streets raping and killing. Then you'll asked why nobody stopped Them.

>guy turned Manhattan from a squalid hell-hole nobody wanted to invest money into developing.

>transformed into the glowing jewel of the Big Apple.

That's exaggeration. You sound like a fearmonger when you just say it without context

but note that the quaran is literally homophobic and sexist towards women, and that syria is under sharia law. A small percentage is actually fully westernnized like christians or jews.

shit's like scientology. crazier than a bag of cats. but you can't point that out without being called a racist. and by accepting the objectively regressive views, all you're doing is pushing back muslim assimilation further.

Are they really? You don't even have to read between the lines to see their blatant power grabbing, their blatant corporatism and their blatant corruption. It's not like I have any love for the current political establishment, I disliked our chancellor well before she started to think open border would do us any good but what is calling itself anti-establishment these days just depresses me. I hope to be able to one day move to a country that has its shit together. Iceland seems to be nice...

>liking body inflation

Angry Birds had almost no plot so they were able to transplant something original onto it.

Might sound like a fedora tipper but we, as Europeans, should do more to encourage atheism. Start looking at religion more critically in school, ban religious iconography from public places, cut down on the special rights religious communities have... and have that apply to all religions. It's gonna make a lot of people angry but I believe it'd be for the best in the long run.

>your company hit gold and is worth a billion, what are you going to do next?
>we'll put all our money into making an animated children's movie
>have you ever made a movie before or do you have any experience with producing movies?
>lol no

Finns.

Body inflation is OK, but these are some of the least sexy designs I've ever seen.

>Body inflation is OK

It replaces the curves and shapes of a human with those of a fucking balloon. It's about as retarded as blueberry inflation.

You wouldn't think the Finnish would be this aggressively capitalistic. They should have stopped at 2 sucessful games.

....rudy giuliani?

> should do more to encourage atheism.

Thanks Lenin.

Atheism was the least of Communist Russias problems.

Minions made a billion dollars you fucking chump.

angry birds has opened up with $43 million from international markets.

It's actually not that bad desu
It's not amazing like the Lego movie but it has its moments
Solid 7/10

>>Vote UKIP, Republican, Britain First, or AfD
>
>>Get fucked by the government and lose personal freedoms
Barring Republicans...

Shalom fellow European!

Fixed the OP image.

Top lel

Didn't the japanese buy the liscense for that pink one to make some of those gooshball things that you stick your dick in?

Or am I remembering wrong?

obligatory

The only power grab is the EU trying to destroy each nation's soverignty by flooding the entire continent with third world regards until each country is unrecognizable shit from the rest. At that point there won't be any will to fight a centralized and totalitarian EU in which member states have zero rights.

>a movie promoting healthy values which are banned in all media
>having to rely on subversive tactics rather than just blurting it out
Progression hurts :^)

>healthy values
>banned on all media

Sup Forums pls, you're not even trying.