I don't understand why this site is so preoccupied with race

I don't understand why this site is so preoccupied with race

I've never been able to fully emotionally connect to ANYONE, except for maybe some close family members. To assume that I would get along with someone based on our similar phenotype, rather than similar personality/values/interests, seems absurd to me.

www.reddit.com

I've been here since 2010

The Amerimu meme's got to ya Jon Boy?
But to answer your question. We are all related. I through lineage am your superior ( not in class ) but in position. I am older in that regard. Now embrace me.
EMBRACE ME!

haha nigger

>hello sir how are you today
vs
>ayo wassup whyteboi bix nood mofugga

Damn. I should of just done this.

>I don't understand why this site is so preoccupied with race

>I've never been able to fully emotionally connect to ANYONE, except for maybe some close family members. To assume that I would get along with someone based on our similar phenotype, rather than similar personality/values/interests, seems absurd to me.

I know, i feel closer to autists around the world than to my fellow countrymen.

The concept of familial closeness or fondness is just as absurd when held up to observation. Why consider family members closer? Because they share your genes? Because you spent time with them? You see, anything closely examined lends itself to absurdity – hold anything too close to the eye, and it becomes indistinguishable and featureless. You must draw a line in the sand where you choose to stop the continuous quest of investigation; you must draw your principles somewhere. In a world of meaninglessness, the individual draws demarcates truth, and only through power is truth validated.

Sup Forums is fucking stupid, we are constantly trying to hurt each other at all costs and call it "banter".

>i've never been able to fully emotionally connect to ANYONE

was it autism?

well she has a point but still
this was made to discuss cultures and shit but now I've started hating other people for no reason and generalize everyone based on where they come from

>we are constantly trying to hurt each other at all costs and call it "banter".

quality yuropost

>trying to hurt eachother
lmao get out of here soyboy bitch ass.

>but now I've started hating other people for no reason
There is plenty of reasons to hate most countries on int.
>and generalize everyone based on where they come from
Stereotypes exist for a reason.

>I've never been able to fully emotionally connect to ANYONE, except for maybe some close family members. To assume that I would get along with someone based on our similar phenotype, rather than similar personality/values/interests, seems absurd to me.
i dont get along with most hungARYANs either but its much worse with foreigners, when you don't even share the same autistic sad culture. for introverted people like me it would be literal hell living in a loud multicultural area

>this was made to discuss cultures and shit
The worst offenders here are generals. That was the whole point of them to talk about the country and culture of that country but it's just Sup Forums with flags.

>hungARYANs
kek

your countrymen's fault

Many of the users here who are genuinely racist are just pathetic neets with nothing to their names. They have lived relatively good lives but have nothing to show for it. So instead of holding themselves accountable, they grasp onto anything they can be apart of, and many times it happens to be race. You'll always hear the arguments that "whites are superior because this man invented this" "whites are superior because they did this". Despite having absolutely no connection to those accomplishments, they feel they contributed, only because they share the same phenotypes. You'll see this everywhere on Sup Forums.

You must be Chicano.

No your wrong! Edison was my great grand daddy!

>Many of the users here who are genuinely racist are just pathetic neets with nothing to their names. They have lived relatively good lives but have nothing to show for it. So instead of holding themselves accountable, they grasp onto anything they can be apart of, and many times it happens to be race. You'll always hear the arguments that "whites are superior because this man invented this" "whites are superior because they did this". Despite having absolutely no connection to those accomplishments, they feel they contributed, only because they share the same phenotypes. You'll see this everywhere on Sup Forums.

>Handsome Men's thread
>posts pictures of other men
lmao

It started from our desire to express our politically incorrect humour and to say what we wanted back in the day. We would be free to say nigger all we want or make Jew jokes, but it was all really edgy humour nothing serious. Then this place got targeted by Stormfags who realized angry young adult males with few accomplishments in life would easily rally to things like race and be a fertile recruiting ground.

>Despite having absolutely no connection to those accomplishments
But all whites are responsible for slavery amrite my fellow soyboys?

Yeah, we were just joking right gang?

>I don't understand why this site is so preoccupied with race
>flag

lol

I think you mistook Sup Forums for /new/

Yes, wh*Toids are fucking pathetic savages who are a menace to humanity. Its a good thing they'll be extinct by 2075.

R
E
D
D
I
T

lel

You are presenting a false dichotomy

It is possible to be both against racism, and against feeling guilt for things you had nothing to do with

Hey man. Trudeau is based.

yeah i wonder why stormniggers could convince so many white autists on Sup Forums when the brilliant liberal alternative is "haha creepy virgin white boys stop complaining, you are white and can't have problems, don't be proud of anything good your ancestros :) did but be ashamed for the evil they commited"

Say what you want, but I can remember Sup Forums going from "lol niggers and fried chicken" to "Chimp-out niggers here's stats on how blacks are a problem to the US" after Trayvon.

Well he did say "the site" not just Sup Forums.

I'm not saying white shame is the better alternative. Just pointing out this obsession over race is a relatively recent phenomenon on Sup Forums that wasn't really there prior to certain events that enflamed Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

We only started seeing genuine racism after Trayvon? wew. I remember things differently

>"lol niggers and fried chicken" to "Chimp-out niggers here's stats on how blacks are a problem to the US"
There isn't any conflict there stupid soyboy leaf.