CRAWL TO ME FACE DOWN WITH YOUR HANDS FORWARD, AMERIMUTT!

>CRAWL TO ME FACE DOWN WITH YOUR HANDS FORWARD, AMERIMUTT!
>*BANG BANG BANG*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAPb04HGwYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i see him reaching for his waist

>Court testimony hinged almost entirely on the fact that he claimed he fired as he reached for his waist for a potential weapon
>Bodycam shows he had moved his hand back forward and clearly showed it was empty before firing

And that's why the police force fought to keep the body cam footage from being shown in court.

cops are clearly covering their asses, they'e an in-group plain and simple

i also think that in the stress of it all, he COULD have shot as he reacted to his reaching for the waist, even if it was delayed.

what gets me is that the balance of power was so much in the favor of the LEOs that there was no reason to be so on edge. the situation was not very dynamic, and very under control. the LEOs should have been much more proactive about it all, more aggressive in securing and searching him rather than just barking orders and threatening death.

Manlet Microdick was playing Simon Says with a man he knew was drunk because he was fishing for a mistake so he could shoot him. Power tripper 101.

Now that he's getting doxxed, maybe he can actually face something for his crime.

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!

t. Alberto Barbosa

all i know is when the feds get to thinking they're too cool for things like decency and discretion, they get OKC'd.

>AWWWWCKKKGGHH. THE CANNED BURGERS ARE ALL SOLD OUT??

This. Manlet Microdick (that's good I like like lmao) wanted to shoot him plain and simple. The moment they showed up he wanted to execute somebody. Americans are savages.

>*magdumps*
.*guy drops over dead*
>DROP THE KNIFE! *bang* DROP THE KNIFE! *bang*
>Another job well done, dog bless america!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=uAPb04HGwYA

YOU'RE FUCKED

looks like a normal maccas burger to me
are they any good?

iirc a guy on /ck/ who bought one said the bread is moist.

>said the bread is moist.

No shit, it's been spending months sitting in a stew of grease

America truly is a first world country

>be American
>do literally anything
>get shot
Help ;_;

GET DOWN ON THE GROUND NOW!

TOO EASY

O-ok

Let's order some pizzas, that'll show him

kek

>Boyd eventually said he would depart, picked up some of his possessions, and took a step downhill. An officer said "Bang him." Sandy threw a flash-bang device at Boyd, and Rick Ingram, the acting ROP sergeant at the site, fired his Taser shotgun, but it did not have any noticeable effect on Boyd. At the same time Weimerskirch sent the dog to bite him, then ran to the dog when it attacked the blue bag rather than Boyd. Startled, Boyd produced the knives again. Perez and Boyd testified that they felt he posed an imminent threat to Weimerskirch. Sandy said he moved closer to cover the dog and its handler. As officers approached, Boyd turned a quarter turn to his left and was shot.
What the fuck am I reading?!

ARE YOU RESISTING ARREST!?!?!??

ARE YOU RESISTING A REST
I'LL PUT YOU INTO ETERNAL REST

STOP RESISTING STOP RESISTING *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

OWW OWWW AM I BEING DETAINED!?!?! AM I BEING DETAINED!?!?!!? OWWWW

HE'S STILL RESISTING ARREST!!!!!!

*uses flamethrower and then flashbangs your dead corpse after which bean-baging you charred lifeless corpse*

Another fucking gay black transexual muslim commie dead, good job boys! Donouts are on me!

The guy who shot him was NOT the guy shouting like a retard. Sgt. Charles Langley (who fled to the Philippines shortly after) was the one going on a power-trip and making up ridiculous commands.

someone fire this man, he forgot to unleash the K-9 unit after crisping the corpse, don't you know the charred remains might have a gun!? How irresponsible