Trump Fallout Shelter Thread

>No hostile takeover attempt of the convention like at the RNC
>Bernie urges his supporters to vote for Hillary, as opposed to Cruz who urges his supporters to not vote for Trump
>Bernie successfully unifies the delegates against Trump
>Cheered for praising Shillery
>All his supporters holding both Bernie signs and "I'm with Her" signs

Get in here TrumpBros.
How do we cope with this loss?
What does Trump need to do to make up for this unfortunate outcome?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=6zN4_7hq77g
youtube.com/watch?v=UPW8y6woTBI
youtube.com/watch?v=u-Y3KfJs6T0
youtube.com/watch?v=9E6b3swbnWg
youtube.com/watch?v=9Q7Vr3yQYWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo4746XZgw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We knew this was going to happen.
Anyone that thought Bernie supporters would not go for Hillary doesn't understand liberals.

It's all about the debates now.

Nothing happened that wasn't predicted, it's the first night shill, calm down, Russia has only begun.

I need reassurance now.

How bad will it get because of this?

>Trump has a massive, crushing victory
>Hillary has a massive, crushing defeat
"b-but they're not killing each other like 1968... ;.;"
Concern trolling shill? Concern trolling shill.

12 point Hillary bump next week

we're FUCKED

oh god that pence pick is looking worse by the day

TRUMP AND PENCE COMING UP SOON ON HANNITY ON FOX NEWS

>I need reassurance now.
>How bad will it get because of this?
Hillary will catch up to Trump in the polls or slightly pass him. Either way his convention bump is gone.

It's all about the debates now.

The shills have arrived! TEXTBOOK SHILLS

Bernie forced Hillary to take several of his key points for him to throw his support behind her. Adding on to that, he mentioned repeatedly that if Hillary wins, she'll at least choose liberal supreme court judges

It's sure to mobilize the Left. It could be bad, just depends on how much more shit the hackers can throw out there.

>I need reassurance now.

Kek, only something a democrat would say

sage

All these weak concern shills acting as though the dems didn't drop the ball hugely, as though there weren't chants of "lock her up" and as though there isn't video evidence of Bernie signs being removed. We all have to make a living, but you should at least earn yours. After all, if you fail you won't have welfare to fall back on.

Is it too late to be a ######cruzmissilenow????

>1/2 point Hillary bump next week
fify

you'd have to be a retard not to have reasoned that this was the ONLY outcome. What? You thought Bernouts or democrats had a brain?

Serious question.

Are you literally a paid shill?

He caterized the wound a lot.
That was a very unifying speech.
He made it about dems vs reps.

Trump can still win, but he no longer has the advantage of having a huge faction of Bernie supporters no longer going for Hillary.

He can probably count on about 25% going Trump and 50% going Hillary.

>implying Bernie being a cuck is news to Bernie supporters

He's already endorsed her, and publicly stated he'd rather Clinton win than Trump. In one month no one will remember the speech especially if based Putin has anything to do with it.

That's a bit better. At least you're not feigning concern anymore, but you really blew it with that terrible OP. You should probably make another thread though because this one is neither interesting enough to keep people distracted from Hillary memes and scandals for long, nor is it convincing enough to demoralise Trump supporters. Good luck in your future efforts shill-friend.

>>No hostile takeover attempt of the convention like at the RNC
>roll call vote
>hostile takeover
top kek lad, first day of politics? We do shit like this at my local town meeting every few months

need moar emails asap

This.

At the end of the day, it's Democrats and Republicans.
To hope for an insurrection in the Democratic party to hurt Hillary was asking for too much. It would have been nice, but it was never going to happen.

Trump will win or lose this the same way everyone does.

Why are you here? and what is a Trump bro? Or are you correcting the record.

>>Bernie urges his supporters to vote for Hillary
no he didn't
>>Bernie successfully unifies the delegates against Trump
u fuckin wot? What do Dem delegates have to do with Trump?
>>Cheered for praising Shillery
>shit that didn't happen
>>All his supporters holding both Bernie signs and "I'm with Her" signs
see above

1/10 remember, it goes in all fields

I really thought shillary would be embarassed like trump was when cruz cucked him
cheer me up bros

> t. Nervous Hillary supporter

This is a satire thread, right?

>the loss

Did you even watch it? The fractures have become full blown splits now in the DNC

The dnc was a disaster. They just disenfranchised all of the millennials who voted for him. They've failed to unify the party. Telling his supporters they're being ridiculous when he's the one who fueled this Bernie or Bust movement and told his supporters she's a corporate wall street shill who's unfit to be president would surely unify the party. Trump will be the next president and Bernie can laugh about taking his supporters money on his private jet he got in exchange for selling out.

Watch the interviews with the delegates. None of them are on board for hillary.

what were you expecting?

and what's the big deal? it'll continue as normal

Already found out three Putin-puckerers took the easy way out tonight.

Expect thousands by morning.

That last one you're objectively wrong about.

Everyone was holding bother Bernie and Hillary signs

God, I hope this is a troll.

Been hearing that the audio is being looped whenever audience boos. They're not actually cheering. There's still hope, user

Wat

maybe if any of this had happened I'd be concerned

>but of all the things that didn't happen, this didn't happen the most

>successfully unites the delegates
>No hostile takeover
HAHAHAHAHAHA
shills on full damage control.

>Trump bro

INCOMING PUTIN_PUCKER HUMILIATION!!

Haha trump is surging

The DNC is known to be complete frauds after the emails

They have nothing to fall back on besides repeating trump economic policies and identify politics

>trump is mean

Plus wikileaks has more new ammo, they have no new ammo for trump

1 post by that id
really makes you think

How much does trumpence owe you now?

Not that you'll ever get paid, just want to know what he claims he will pay his shills someday

of coursh

0/10.

go give the clinton foundation threads a friendly bumperino

He's always been a plant, he was just running to get those neet bucks from dumb cucks;his grandpa fake person ality faked. He's a kike for fuck sakes, what did any dumb lefty think was gonna happen? His whole life is a joke.

>all this denial
Jesus guys, it's not over for Trump or anything like that.
He can still easily win.
But you have to be willing to accept losses every now and then.

>successfully unifies the party
Is that why his supporters are legitimately on suicide watch now?

No Sanders supporters are ever going drumpf you goddamned fucking waste of oxygen

>Bernie urges his supporters to vote for Hillary, as opposed to Cruz who urges his supporters to not vote for Trump

You're acting as if this is a negative thing
>Cruz refuses to endorse Trump and is met with overwhelming negativity
>Bernie endorses Hillary and gets the same response

You are a sad, pathetic, little man.

The protest outside the DNC is significantly bigger and louder than the one at the RNC was. Back to your shed.

check Reddit they are surging to him, Johnson, and Stein thanks to Bernie selling out tonight hahahaha

We pool together our money and prepare for the incoming race war by building zombie fortresses from shipping containers.

They literally confiscated the Bernie signs. They probably removed the people who booed too. The party is in ruins

Stein is literally a Shillary plant

This is literally a non-happening.

Bernouts are pissed about both the DNC emails and Bernie's endorsement.

Can someone explain what this OP is talking about? I watched the whole thing, seemed pretty bad and disorganized for the Democrats actually.

RNC went on pretty much normally besides Ted Cruz, who didn't even get that much media attention.

>being this bad at shilling.

Holy shit, hopefully hillary didn't pay you too much.

You guys have to realize that the delegates are the ones inside the stadium right?

Did you not see the ACTUAL SUPPORTERS EARLIER? they bood him for 5 minutes straight. Hillary clinton will recieve no more than 50 percent of the sanders vote.

OP is a shill, even MSNBC is struggling to find Berned delegates to support Hillary

literally a CTR thread

>RNC went on pretty much normally besides Ted Cruz, who didn't even get that much media attention.
You can't be serious

I thought it went fine, Trump's wife's speech was a little bit of a knock off but people liked it in polls. They seemed to like her actually. What else terrible happened?

>About 40% of Democrats supported Bernie
>20% of Bernie supporters saying they'll go to Trump
>The Democrats automatically, mathematically lose 8% of their block to the opposite side and is scrambling to recover the uncountable apathy losses

Stop letting this media damage control get to you.

Did you watch that convention?

How is this in anyway boding well for the democrats.

Some of the speeches were 'okay' but they got no real arguments in favor of that criminal or against Trump.

>Anyone that thought Bernie supporters would not go for Hillary doesn't understand liberals.
This. Neo/pol/ alt rightists thought Bernouts were leftist versions of themselves just because they are also rebellious kids, but leftists are lemmings through and through.

This shilling is just sad.

Hey OOC seriously though, how much is Hill paying for this post? Is it like an hourly thing? Do you get paid per post? How do I get involved in shit posting for profit??? Tell me pls.

Bernie isn't a Democrat and neither are half his voters.

O Y V E Y
Y
V
E
Y

Well, for one, it wasn't a complete shitshow devoid of facts or policy other than 'build wall, we have the greatest walls, best walls, Only I have the brains to rule lylat"

HIDE AND REPORT CONCERN TROLLS, THEY ARE HERE TO DEMORALIZE AND DISTRACT US FROM DOING OUR PART TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
HIDE AND REPORT CONCERN TROLLS, THEY ARE HERE TO DEMORALIZE AND DISTRACT US FROM DOING OUR PART TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

>Well, for one, it wasn't a complete shitshow devoid of facts or policy

are you some sort of inter-dimensional traveler that saw an alternate version of the conventions?

Did Moloch send you here?

>democrats
>substance
Most of the time they just talk about their feelings and "diversity is strength."

Bro they literally have had a second email leak they are fucked

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary

>are you some sort of alternate dimensional being
He clearly comes from the same type of delusional world the people on msnbc right now are from.

>All his supporters holding both Bernie signs and "I'm with Her" signs

MOST, not some, but most were paid.

HOLY SHIT, A LEGIT SHILL THREAD!!

TELL YOUR LEATHERSKINNED CUNT OF A OVERLORD I SAID "HI", FUCKER!

YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER, WITCH! YOU'LL HAVE TO DEBATE TRUMP SOON. I'M GOING TO BE FURIOUSLY MASTURBATING.

Welp, Nevada, NH, and Ohio are lost

it's over

queue in depression-coping songs:
youtube.com/watch?v=6zN4_7hq77g
youtube.com/watch?v=UPW8y6woTBI
youtube.com/watch?v=u-Y3KfJs6T0
youtube.com/watch?v=9E6b3swbnWg
youtube.com/watch?v=9Q7Vr3yQYWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo4746XZgw8

>leaf

every fucking time.

uwotm8?

If anything Stein is a Trump plant

Underrated post

Jesus, fucking shills are on overdrive.

They tried to take over the nomination process.
They tried to unbind the delegates.

That type of coup is unprecedented in modern American conventions.

must be depressing to be a CTR shill

Have you seriously thought that Bernie was a real oppositions? Hes a cuck who was picked to lose, a statist who knows his role - step aside and support shillary.

Welcome to the late realization that democracy is nothing but a big lie.

Bernie coming out in full force behind Clinton will just make it all the more hilarious when the next batch of leaks comes out this week.

sage and hide paid concern trolls
sage

That they have tried everything they could to stop Trump and fail shows both how the anti-Trump crowd is weak and how they take him as a legitimate threat to their interests.

Former Bernie Sanders supporter here.

This man is a disgrace. Listening to his speech right now proves to me that he was always a liar, always a con man.

If you've listened to him talk for the past year then you already know he has contradicted almost everything he said on the campaign trail No one could do a 180 on their personal beliefs that quickly. He was obviously controlled opposition all along.

Lying, thieving, back stabbing crook.

Fuck you Bernie. Fuck you hard.

You don't have to spam this in every thread. If anything, it's counterproductive.

>That they have tried everything they could to stop Trump and fail shows both how the anti-Trump crowd is weak and how they take him as a legitimate threat to their interests.
Trump needs them to win

>"it is no secret that Secretary Clinton and I disagree on a number of things. That is why we had a primary. That is what democracy is."
I'll never vote for Hillary, but he made the best case for her to his supporters he possibly could.
They ran, he lost.
He's being humble. I can respect that.

cuck
u
c
k

Never Trump is like 1,000 people. More than 1,000 Bernie faggots feel like they got played out. Trump will get more votes from the Bernie fags than he loses from never trump. Add to that the half votes he gets from people who stay home and vote for Jill Stein and Trump comes out on top, easily