*shoots you*

*pulls up pants*

PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR NECK
CRAWL TOWARDS ME WITH YOUR HANDS SHOWING
STAY COMPLETELY STATIONARY OR I WILL LIGHT YOU THE FUCK UP

HE DINDU NUFFIN

*breathes despite your refusal*

YOUR RIGHT LEG OVER THE LEFT ONE

TAKE YOUR FUCKING SHOES OFF AND CRAWL BACKWARDS TOWARDS ME WITH YOUR HANDS AT A 45 DEGREE ANGLE AND YOUR SHOES ON OR I WILL SHOOT YOU

Why though? Just jump over him.

YOURE FUCKED

NOW DO THE FUCKING MONSTER MASH WHILE SUCKING YOUR OWN DICK WHILE NAMING ALL 50 STATES IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER WHILE CRAWLING TOWARDS ME YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO COMPLY

ALABAMA ALASKA ARKANSAS CALIFORNIA C- OH FUCK WAIT ARIZONA

is this going to be a thing now?

honestly you deserve it

INTERLACE YOUR FINGERS OVER YOUR HEAD

Lol what an idiot

Shouldve just kept crawling

>is this going to be a thing now?

NONE OF THOSE WORDS ARE STATES, FUCKFACE
NOW DO A TRIPLE OLLIE BACKFLIP WHILE SINGING TAKE ME HOME COUNTRY ROADS AND SOLVING FERMAT'S LAST THEOREM
I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY, ASSHOLE

no wonder african-americans riot every other week

>American police
>To serve and protect
Pick one

Qt

PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP AND CRAWL FORWARD

YOU AINT SHOOTING ME WHILE IM CRAWLING WITH MY HANDS UP AND LEGS CROSSED MOTHERFUCKER

youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc

these would be very reasonable requests from police officers, they have to defend themselves and make sure the suspect isn't armed and dangerous

BUILD A WALL!

Why did he make him crawl?
Never heard of any police doing that, would be simple enough to just handcuff him or wait for backup instead of executing him.

What's funny is that there are always Americans taking sides with sick psychopaths like this, and whats worse is the justice system does it too 90% of the time. Do you think someone who has "you're fucked" written on his gun is mature enough to handle one?

>be american
>get shot
Is this really that frequent over there?

>America
>First world

american police are extremely paranoid about other people having guns
as you can see

*lays down on the ground*
*puts hands down on the floor*
*puts hands on the back of head, interlacing fingers*
*crosses legs, left over right*
*gets up in kneeling position*
*lifts hands up in the air*
*doesn't let hands come down for any reason*
*crawls towards you*

>has "you're fucked" written on his gun
is this real?

Frequent enough that all schoolchildren get assigned a bullet blanket

yes I feel so safe knowing he is a free man that will protect and serve me

DO A 360 AND CRAWL AWAY RIGHT NOW SCUM

NAME 5 PS3 GAMES YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Lol of course it's real

Is this so the clean up will be easier owing to blood absorption and isolation of the mats, saving the school money?

PS3 has no games

Heh, sure you can shoot me if you want to explain yourself to my carefully planted and trained associates currently in position to eliminate you and your entire force with extreme precision upon my death. You never stood a chance. You're playing checkers while I'm playing chess.

WHERE'S THE FORESKINS? WHERE ARE THEY!?

This is the dumbest product I've ever seen. The only way this could be somewhat useful is if the children formed ranks like Spartans, using the blankets as shields side-by-side.

Otherwise, they're just sitting ducks. In fact, it discourages the best choice of running.

*gets shot*

FUCK UH

MADDEN 2007
MADDEN 2008
MADDEN 2009
MADDEN 2010
MADDEN 2011

>BANG BANG BANG

NAME 5 RELEVANT PEOPLE SMALLER THAN ME

Why don't they just ask him to slide towards him?

If he puts his arms out in front of him he could just slide

>SHOOTS YOU ANYWAY

What if we trained children to form ranks like spartans and rushed the shooter all at once?

finally, a real solution to school shootings!

What's this about?

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE FUCKER GET ON YOUR STOMACH AND PUT YOUR FEET ON YOUR BACK THEN CROSS YOUR LEFT FEET WITH YOUR RIGHT FEET AND STAND ON YOUR ARMS AND CRAWL SLOWLY TOWARDS ME
THIS IS THE LAST WARNING DO AS I SAY OR I'LL SHOOT YOU

what do you do?

This.

Daily American life

american plays Simon Says, gets shot

everybody do the dinosaur

hey, you speak arabic by any chance?

shart

I think the guy holding the gun spaced out

Once he started crawling towards him you can see him step back and sorta point his gun at the wall then the other cop says some incomprehensible shit probably "no" when the guy was pulling up his shorts and he twitch locks on and just unloads you can clearly see his hand go back down on the carpet but he shot anyway lmao

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

yes

tbqh I would shit myself too.
I would not be pulling up my pants but scratching my ass from the obvious brown stench.

*shoots you*
*gets put on trial*
*walks away free*

THAT'LL TEACH YOU SOME RESPECT FUCKER

PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR WHERE I CAN SEE THEM WHILE INTERLACING YOUR FINGERS BEHIND YOUR HEAD AND LICKING YOUR ELBOW
NOW CROSS YOUR FEET AND CRAWL OUT OF THE CAR.

FAILING TO DO SOO WILL BE A MISTAKE

CRAWL OUT OR ILL SHOOT YOU

how do you say "Sand of the Boundless Desert" in arabic?

the brize of freedom...

kek

F

youtube.com/watch?v=MOJ91H4mraU

HOWLING at the end

the retard cop screaming KEYCARD KEYCARD and the mutt with the gun ready to run into the room and pull off some special forces shit

رمل الصحراء بلا حدود
"Raml a-ssahra bila houdoud"
Although this is a literal translation, in arabic sand would take the plural form instead making it
"رمال الصحراء بلا حدود"

HALT HALT HALT HALT

The dude has problems. He just felt like going on a power trip on the poor guy and did so.

you're conflating gun control with police brutality

Thank you very much friend

what is even the story with this guy? why was he pointing his gun at the person in the first place

You are questioning the American age old tradition of getting shot? Enjoy being raped by Ahmed you europistani!!!!

From what I heard, the guy bought an air rifle and was showing it off at his room or something, someone called 911 and cops showed up. When you watch the video you just see 2 people walking out not even expecting cops and being taken by total surprise. After 2 minutes of playing Simon says the guy fucks up and gets some lead in him.

SHUT UP NOW PUT YOUR LEFT BIG TOE TO YOUR NOSE SITTING ON YOUR RIGHT ANKLE AND COUNT TO TEN IN ARABIC IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE YOU MAY NOT SURVIVE

AND DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BLINK

NOW CRAWL TOWARDS ME NOW

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE ASSHOLE

GET ON KNEES AND BEND DOWN SO YOUR ASS IS TOUCHING THE BACK OF YOUR FOOT, THEN EXTEND YOUR ARMS FORWARD, CLOSE THE LEFT HAND AND KEEP THE RIGHT HAND HALFWAY OPEN, AND LOOK DIRECTLY TOWARDS THE CURRENT RELATIVE LOCATION OF CYGNUS X-1 WITH YOUR LEFT EYE WHILE KEEPING YOUR RIGHT EYE ON A CONSTANT 45º ANGLE RELATIVE TO THE CENTER OF THE GALAXY, MEANWHILE DERIVE THE FOLLOWING FUNCTION:

F(X) = (9X^2 - 4X + 9)/((2(X^2-3)^2)*(SQRT(3X-1)))

THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING ASSHOLE OR I WILL FUCKING SHOOT YOU

hmm

>Person with gun is absolutely terrified of getting shot at doing everything in his power to avoid getting shot
>Person lying on ground showing no threat also terrified of getting shot at also doing everything he can to avoid getting shot

Its clear where the problem is

n-no please officers

PUT YOUR LEFT FOOT IN
TAKE YOUR LEFT OUT
DO THE HOKEY POKEY
TURN YOURSELF AROUND
DO IT OR I SHOOT

ANSWER THIS QUESTION NOW OR ITS FUCKING LIGHTS OUT FOR YOU, KID

>be american
>cry and sob "please don't shoot me"
>GET FUCKING SHOT

Oh shit.