Why are Brazilians so retarded?

Why are Brazilians so retarded?

>>Teen
>>Looks like he's in his early 30s.

In a way he's correct, because he's a product of multiculturalism and wouldn't have been born if it didn't exist.

Dumb mutt.

>Brazilians are h-...

wait, how come Brazil is to blame for some angry mutt again?? explain yourself OP

1. He's not brazilian
2. This country was built to be exploited

America is the coming brazil

but brazilians aren't goblinos
to be a goblin, one must act like the goblin

Why does Sup Forums hate him?

el americano...

h- ? what the fuck do you mean

>1. He's not brazilian

His parents are Brazilian

Hot.

We have so many instagrams about Brazilian men that foreigners think we all look like Henri Castelli or Beto Malfacini.

>liberals are snowflakes

>On Twitter you’ve all but said you are Hispanic, so how can you still defend Trump after his comments about Hispanic people, like calling Hispanics (specifically Mexicans) rapists and criminals, and with his views on immigration?

>25 percent Mexican. I see no contradiction, and this is because I was raised by my parents as an American first, and everything else second. That’s number one. When I see these protestors flying the Mexican flag, and speaking Spanish and cussing out Trump in Spanish, I think to myself, my ancestors left Mexico to become Americans, not to bring Mexico to America, and to make America more like Mexico. Obviously they left Mexico for a reason.So I’ve always seen that as being totally not incompatible with being Hispanic

>literally an amerimutt with a MAGA hat

But they were just memes I thought?

Imagine being a Nazi and your leader being a Brazilian teenager

No one thinks that

>foreigners think we all look like Henri Castelli or Beto Malfacini.
I'm pretty sure most people think of you as actually the mutt meme

kek ain't that beautiful

Bump for the glorious leader of alt-right

The fuck are you talking about, it's a known fact brazilian men are the chads of the western world, miscgenation produces superior genes, survival of the fittest

>implying you all dont look like goblins

Stop sucking ass to white people you house nigger