Why is this allowed?

why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2lLm-K9Ajqw
youtube.com/watch?v=rPEZaXyx6NA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Free market, baby. Thems the breaks.

The show's ratings were good but didn't capture the right demographics. Turns out advertisers don't care about rural drumpftard morons.

because (((they))) call the shots.

Who gives a fuck, network TV is unwatchable and sitcoms are the lowest forms of scripted shows.

Free speech=\=consequence free speech

Who the fuck wants to see Tim Allen in 2017 anyways? He's a nobody

(((why))) indeed

He named the jew

You can't fire someone for their political views, though.

that's cute that you think that

could i fire somebody for being a faggot like you

yes, you have the right to fire anyone that works for you.

NBC is owned by comcast and the chairman of comcast is a kike, wow what a weird coincidence huh...

If it's your private company fuck yes you can what are you on about?

Name all right wing actors. Both of them, if you please.

>show does extremely well
>viewers love it
>cancelled because it's making fun of political correctness
>free market
Sounds to me like a tyranny of the minority.

You didn't give a fuck about what the majority says when it comes to the electoral college why give a fuck here?

its weird that anyone still produces these trash shows. tried watching paul blart's new show, and the one with joey...p bad pham

Because i couldn't give less of a fuck about actual politics. Entertainment and culture on the other hand must be free from restrictions dictated by politics.

See: Comey

> implying he was ever a somebody

Hopefully someone funds the show further

Is this part of the Jews don't control the media and Hollywood meme?

>majority
>ID laws is waycists
>30 000 000 undeported illegals
>liking voting process to market economy

No wonder the US is basically a retard factory at this point.

I didn't care for the show but the oldest daughter was really pretty

Maybe this will tach actors to keep their political opinions to themselves instead of attention whoring

Fuck off commie, a company should be allowed to do whatever they want with their employee.

the show had excellent ratings

>anti-discrimination laws should only apply when faggots are forcing you to bake a gay wedding cake
kys

false equivalence, being a faggot is not a choice

>muh electoral college
>US has had an electoral system in play for two centuries
>now every shitstained libaby cries about the popular vote cause it was her turn
walk into a knife please

>false equivalence, being a faggot is not a choice
yeah? I have an ice cream cartoon that says otherwise

some states have anti-discrimination against fat people, and that's certainly a choice. also religious, and you can choose your religion

;_;

>tfw no Molly gf

>dodges the question
Shocker.

holy

>being fat is a choice
>genes are a choice

sure

>still crying that NY and Cali can't unanimously decide policies for the remaining 48 states
shocker
not really, keep crying bitch nigga

>30 years old

how in the fuck?

>being a faggot is not a choice
science was a mistake

jewish tricks

There was a majority in the electoral college though. That's why Apprentice guy won the election.

Fuck off (((/Hol/)))

So what? If some asshole doesn't want to sell cake to some faggs, then just fucking movr to some place willing to do that. That's the way the free market fixes shit. Obviously you can boycott and call out the bakery, but crying for government to intervene is stupid.

Go find a girl and have some kids then. Stop asking for the government to enable your shit ideology just because you morons can't actually convince a majority of people to believe in it. So much for caring about the free market.

>be american
>the vote of someone living a state in the middle of nowhere has more value than yours because you live in a real state
>this is considered "freedom"

Holy shit american have the voting system of a third world country, african states make more sense

HE TOOK TWO SCOOPS! TIRIBIM ALLABARABAS

Why does Sup Forums suddenly care about this show?

>he doesn't understand what rogue states are

the founding fathers weren't idiots, son

The shows rating were twice as good as agents of shield. Guess which one got renewed.

b-b-b-but we need to have our votes matter because we're too retarded to convince those l-libcucks that they're wrong

Meme

You know that ratings isn't the only thing thing a tv show is judge by. Look at Longmire when it was on AMC.

mmm delicious asspain

ever wondered by entertainment has become so shit over the decades?
I guess only heigering from a small pool of "progressives" with the right opinion does not offer much room to chose.
I doubt that many of the best movies ever made could have been created in today's political climate

that cartoon was infuriating. It should have been actual people EATING different kinds of ice cream, not BEING ice cream.

because his show sucks.

Time to gas the Sup Forumstards

Because it got cancelled for being slightly in line with this board's and website's overall political ideology.

>Tim and cast ask for a raise or they walk
>Modern family cast ask for a raise or they walk.

Can't pick both. Modern family is higher rated so they win.

>doesn't actually have an argument
>2017s version of umadbra?
Thanks for proving me right. :^)

I'll eat your ice cream faggot

>be illegal alien
>pretend to be some dead guy
>proceed to vote for honkey bitch a dozen times for Soros bucks
>no sucking cock tonight

You should be somewhere convincing republitards that chemically castrating little children is great and that the result is 100% a girl.

If you look at some of the shows that are being canceled and the series being picked up, networks are all gradually moving away from shows made by outside studios. Last Man Standing was produced by 20th Century Fox, so ABC was making zero money off its syndication, and it was just getting more and more expensive to make as time went on and the actors wanted more money. It doesn't matter how good the ratings may have been, ABC cares more about ownership of a property for increased profits than whatever revenue they might make from first-run advertising dollars.

But every decision now has to be entirely about some ulterior political motive, I guess.

so have ID laws instead of having flyovers states that matter more than others

>have anti-discrimination laws for decades
>libshits cry about them at every turn
>hur muh fagcake
>Tim Allens show has great ratings but gets shit canned because he it isn't some "progressive" shit with tranny children and and gay parents.
>hurr stop telling the government to enforce your ideology
>I AM THE MAJORITY REEEE FUCK FRONALD FRUMPKINAZU

>still thinks his hypocrisy and delusion is an argument
your side is on the wrong side of history bucko :^)

>randomly throwing out an extreme view and pretending that the other person believes it

Clever user.

>grunt

That's how it works, they're still trying to go back to an equilibrium from the separate but equal days. Govt forced laws stopping discrimination so that the markets and businesses could compete and not be disadvantaged by states forcing businesses to be separated.
It overcorrected and now government has too much say in private business

EEEUUGHHH

Jews

>pax americana third world anything
>not understanding the three branches of govt
Larger states have more representation in the legislative house you faggot

>tim allen hit
that show was god awfully boring, seems like it was made 20 years ago.

>makes a strawman
>complains someone replies with another strawman
u r gai

>ignoring the subject of the argument
>tries to make anti-discrimination laws linked to this
>almost without a doubt thinks we shouldn't have anti-discrimination laws in general
>but is all for them when he's trying to vaguely apply them to protect his garbage ideology
>genuinely thinks he isn't a massive hypocrite at all
K.

It's a choice because you can choose to fuck dudes. Now being interested in fucking them is a different matter.

That's why it was so popular with conservatives.

Where's the strawman? Where's the conservatard here that thinks we should do away with the electoral college? Please stand up.

why is it that no republican president has ever won by popular vote, only ever electoral collage, when every democrat president ever has won popular vote and electoral collage?

>those hips

>why is it that no republican president has ever won by popular vote
>the US has only existed since Bush was in office

This is basically right. Only old people watched this shit. Advertisers try to target young people, because they aren't grumpy fucks and will actually consider switching brands and trying new things.

Last Man Standing's audience was just a bunch of dead inside baby boomers who sit in front of the TV for half the day doing nothing. They're awful targets for advertising.

>but is all for them when he's trying to vaguely apply them to protect his garbage ideology
>dude if you aren't a marxist lefty piece of shit like me your ideology is garbage and you deserve to lose your employment

That's literally the point of the thread. The show went against the narrative and that's why it was canceled

>playing politics
>constantly make shitty movies/tv shows to market their demographic of retards

M-MUH JEWS

Because Amerireddits don't understand or care to understand anything regarding the philosophy of their country.

Their rebuttal to this probably being "It's their network they can do what they want". Meaning their understanding of morality and free-speech begins and ends at "It's a good idea because you have the ability to do it"

They're idiots. Any amount of thought you could put into this is probably too much.

You know what? Petition your government, all three branches to abolish it, even supreme court if you want, hahahahah.

To be fair to you. You're right. In the past republicans have won the popular vote. But not in the last 20 years. Republicans don't give a fuck though. They'll never argue that the free market of ideas has casted their party aside. It's just an ends justify the means thing. They don't give a fuck about the free market. They just want what they want.

Try convincing commiefornia and Jew York. We want them. But apparently they're racist cause brown people are all poor and too stupid to figure out how to get an id.

It's a show past it's fifth season that only old people watch.

>Conservatives supporting a coke head.

Color me surprised.

youtube.com/watch?v=2lLm-K9Ajqw

>I'll keep strawmanning him. That's sure to convince anybody that's reading this to think i've won.

Drink bleach.

>i don't know what a strawman is
drop a toaster in your bathwater

>haha republicans are currently in power
>this means you're wrong somehow

I am sure you were as outraged when Obama was nominated over Clinton even though she won popular vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=rPEZaXyx6NA

you're replying to the wrong guy