WHAT THE FUCK IS HIS PROBLEM???

WHAT THE FUCK IS HIS PROBLEM???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jPh-1bsye-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was a puppet all along.

he has no testicles

you can tell he is a puppet, because his policies are absurd.

He's a Hillary plant

People are saying the only reason he endorsed her was because he had to to stay in the race

He made it that much easier to vote for Trump.

Seriously, he could've taken the other way and had a chance to steal the nomination but he is so much of a cuck he won't do it even with the email scandal proven to be true.

Former Bernie Sanders supporter here.

This man is a disgrace. Listening to his speech right now proves to me that he was always a liar, always a con man.

If you've listened to him talk for the past year then you already know he has contradicted almost everything he said on the campaign trail No one could do a 180 on their personal beliefs that quickly. He was obviously controlled opposition all along.

Lying, thieving, back stabbing crook.

Fuck you Bernie. Fuck you hard.

Controlled opposition since day 1.

I even made a Reddit account to try and warn Bernouts to stop them from wasting money but I was banned. Fuck 'em.

How slow does his mob of followers have to be to understand that free college and extreme minimum wage rates is not possible?

You cant print infinite money without making it worthless in the process.

>FREE COLLEGE MEME PLZ

Let those Bern victims waste their money

>former bernie sanders supporter here

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP.

Its very progressive of him a white male to cuck himself to the american people on live Sup Forums. All white males should take his example and cuck themselves.

I don't understand, explain the scenario for me basedfag

I used to do the same, but nobody cared.

Whatever. At least their hearts were in the right place. The remnants will always be welcome.

Can we get a thread or post of a sellout bernie tweets

>Trusting a jew to win
>He sells out
>mfw commies are crying.

We spend $40 million per drone. We probably spend the price of a college education outfitting each soldier with equipment.

Some people believe every American deserves an education, a wage that is livable, and health insurance. It's pretty cuh-ray-zee.

Thats what the bern victims are saying. Basically theyre saying that in order for Bernie to stay in the race he had to endorse Hillary Clinton as if he had some chance of winning?

youtube.com/watch?v=jPh-1bsye-0

Which would you rather have:
Get assassinated by corrupt establishment or be bathed in Jew gold? He made the obvious choice

I'd rather spend 40 mill on a reusable drone that saves lives, fights wars, kills terrorists than on someones womans lib degree.

Hes got other plans for his career. He now has access to a private jet

Interesting. Well, guess we'll see tomorrow? And after roll call I imagine we can get a better grasp of where this is headed. I'm a doom and groomer so I think he just brought cohesion to the dems. Hope I'm wrong.

The option was probably pondered but Shillary threw an intense volley of dollerydoos at him.

I think its just bern victims in denial. I personally believe he was a senile sell out the entire time

Eh, I could get a plated vest, an m4a1, ugly digital bdus, nike sfbs, and the helmet for 10 grand at most

College degrees would be worthless if every shit-head on the street got one.

I vote drones.

He's a jew.

Was this it for the big Wikileaks drop? Democrat voters don't seem to really give a fuck

>Jew.
>75 yrs old
>Cuck