This really isn't as good as I remember. The acting and writing is extremely hammy

This really isn't as good as I remember. The acting and writing is extremely hammy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ds054OF7hY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a flick at best but burgers can't tell legit Romekino from the sort of thing Ridley Scott shits out.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ds054OF7hY

Whatever your opinion u cant deny that the scene with the tiger ripping that dudes throat out was badass

my favorite dadcore film

hack composer ripped off his own theme from this and used it in pirates though

That tank creates the breathable atmosphere in the arena so they don't have to wear helmets.

Joaquin was great

what is that tank for? to create puffs of air that look like explosions?

this

he deserved an oscar

That scene where is wife gets ran over is just like Mad Max

Why it isn't Romekino?
Sure the historic facts/setting can trigger the most purist Romefag (the battle for example was disastrous due the roman battle """"""formations"""""" and tactics and weapons (like the pila as a spear) used) , But what's really important here is the character development and I believe its oscar as best movie is well deserved

pretty sure it's used to flip the chariot over in a crash

Love that one scene where the guy pisses his pants

Its stupid fan fiction with the worst Zimmer score

Ridley might be Hollywood's most successful hackfraud

Is it just me or is a lot of the dialogue incomprehensible? Like I just can't make out what is being said.

ywn see that teaser trailer with basil poledouris' CONAN soundtrack for the first time again

This movie sucks and is one of the most overrated movies mentioned here, along with The Last Samurai.

Badass in parts but overall meh. Not a waste of time to see for the first time but not something I'd recommend or watch again.

Not too many great movies came out that year, Requiem for a Dream and Almost Famous come to mind

>hammy

You really, really need to learn some new adjectives dude, you're remarkably easy to identify as you continue to use this one.