People (and Brazilians) of Sup Forums...

People (and Brazilians) of Sup Forums...what do you genuinely think is most like to happen to Anglo countries (and the US) in our life time?
Especially of the US and UK's Liberal insanity, police state, and brown-horde invasion?

For the last few years I find myself experiencing moments of crushing depression when I think about the future of the US...Which then for some reason makes me think of the future of the UK...and then I feel nothing but lost...

>t. last white man in America

you spend too much time on Sup Forums

what is wrong with you? i am human, boi

>last white man in America
AHAHAHAHAHAH 56%

Poor little baby

>People (and Brazilians) of Sup Forums

>last white man in America.

You wouldn't understand without seeing it.
We're a Mexican shithole.
My family has been in the US for 300 years...but not for this

you are a white invader kys

I live on the gold coast. It has literally been months since I have seen another white man. Everyday I serve Chinese tourists day in and say out, working in the hot Aussie sun. I am a slave, and Chang is my master.

I hope they get wiped off the face of the planet. Once the Anglo-Jewish spirit leaves the earth, it might have a chance to heal. But then again it seems like that spirit has already poisoned too many Aryans and other non Anglo-Jews and will survive independently of that womb that spawned it. In that case it would be too late for everyone.

Somehow we will over-come

well, if you're not baiting here's my honest answer in png format

would become part of that mass of flesh t b h

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies and half of Germany's debt was forgiven even though they started the war
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America and Britain risk war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies and airmen even personally buy and drop candy for the children
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do
>Britain also helped them a ton after having been attacked by Germany in two wars but now 90% of Germans want to hurt Britain in the Brexit negotiations
Why are Germans such ungrateful, mean people?

>People (and Brazilians) of Sup Forums
wow rude

>Liberal insanity
What?

mine has been here for 10s of thousands of years

>t. last white man in America

Very nice muttpost