Will Chris get himself a Sonichu show animated by dhx?

Will Chris get himself a Sonichu show animated by dhx?

youtube.com/watch?v=rjFwRnzySGY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SuaW5IzbnUc
cameronclarke.bandcamp.com/track/zap-to-the-extreme-2
youtube.com/watch?v=iJ5HIw5pzSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
youtube.com/watch?v=-VjMsw09MTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ULDGgv35otw
youtube.com/watch?v=K1WZ7GCcH6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Let's make Sonichu great again

oh my god

WHAT THE FUCK.

Oh no.

FUCK NO. I'M NOT GONNA WATCH THIS NO. NO. Post the song, you know which one

What is up with his hair now?

hes in transition
goes by Christine now

srsly

How long has he been going at this sonichu stuff for? Around a decade or so?

I get that, but the hair looks weird. It's like a combination of the comb over of a balding man and the poofy blown out hair of a woman of the late 80's.

You know I really thought he had moved on from that Sonichu shit, but of course he didn't. He never will.

Yes. If only to be sued by Nintendo, Sega and every other company on the planet.

BUILD A WALL AND MAKE THE PVCC PAY FOR IT

He's too far gone at this point. Maybe 10 years ago there was a sliver of a chance he could get his life back on track, but now it's too late.

Would you, Sup Forums?

No there wasn't. The only way he had a chance was being taken from his family at an early age. You have no hope in turning out normal with a racist dad and hoarding mother while being autistic.

He literally is his own bitch.

Are we talking about sex? Then no, no I would not.

Tell that to Sup Forums, they love transsexual dick.

Wow, i never thought chris chan was this stupid.
as if nintendo, sega, or gamefreak would want any involvement with this guy.

I actually had a sliver of hope for him... when the house burned down and he lost all his shit and he got a fuckton of donations and began actually selling things we was making, I thought "good, he's learning to cash in on his infamy. Maybe he'll understand a little about humility and using popularity for the good of your family"

But then this proves he's still 100% as deluded as ever about his ridiculous OC and his assumed ability to contact corporate representatives by making youtube videos directed at them.

hopefully in the future sonichu will be in the next smash bros, including having his own video game series, being catchable pokemon in the 8th generation, and having his own tv show with some of the main characters including myself voiced by me.

>Post yfw Sega, Nintendo, and Gamefreak put Sonichu as a alternate costume for sonic in the SSB game that comes out after Chris dies.

there was never any hope for the guy dude, did you even watch his documentary?
he's fucking hopeless.

There are so many but I assume you mean this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=SuaW5IzbnUc

Though personally I'm partial to this:

cameronclarke.bandcamp.com/track/zap-to-the-extreme-2

You know if he wasn't insane and mentally challenged might could get a Sonichu game made. He could make a kick starter, pay programmers and artists to make it, and then call it a parody.

>and a corner office even though I work from home

>Be me
>Playing Gen 8 pokemon
>caught all pokemon in the region
>obtained all 8 gym badges
>Trained hard with my main 6 pokemon
>Defeat the the Elite 4
>The only thing left for me to do is defeat the pokemon league champion.
>I don't even know who he/she is, because i reading or paying attention the story.
>enter the final room.
>see my final obstacle
>it's a guy
> i don't know who he is because he's not facing me (although he's he's wearing a striped shirt)
> i talk to him
> he turns around
>HOLY SHIT IT'S CHRIS CHAN!
>his hole team are 5 electric hedgehog Pokemon and 1 Pikachu.
>Defeat him
>win the game
>decide to battle chris chan again.
>beat elite 4 again
>battle chris chan again
> same pokemon except this time chris chan is dressed like a women.

Who's this retarded fuck?

oh fuck, a couple writing errors.
i should really proofread before posting

>being this new

I just wish someone would kick the shit out of him. Or he goes to jail for a time. Man, if i wasnt on another planet id run him down and shave his hair off

his name is not important

I cant wait for his mom to die then well really be in for da lols

>Not knowing the man that has a wiki for himself

i know how you feel dude, sometimes you just want to know what's inside that pea sized brain of his, it's either kick the living shit out of him or have a long talk with him.
although out the stupid shit he's done, he's never been on tv show like worlds dumbest

>Sonichu, Rosechu, an the city of CWCville, as well as the world... yeah, the world and all that

Most concise licensing agreement ever made.

Just imagine, if this ever worked out for him, all of the people that had to suck up to Christine. Would not put it past him to try and turn that into a network molestation cult.

How could anyone stand this guy for that long? I couldn't even stand to watch to the end of this video. I tried but had to quit when he requested a salary by number.

No saving him now.

I couldnt even dare myself to open that link after seeing that thumbnail

what will happen when his mom dies?

You've never seen a Cocker Spaniel?

institutionalization seems to be the endgame

hopefully he'll be living in the streets, and along with the hobos and witches

>Maternity leave

I blame the white knight who donated a ton of money to him to continue Sonichu, thinking it would help him.

Untreated autism. Did u see the vid where he keeps his jizz in freezer? He shouldnt be anywhere near children._._retweeting to offical sega twitter as i type.

i guess he wants to be the next Caitlyn jenner.
it's weird too because i thought he was anti gay anti faggot.
i can only imagine how the sonichu comics would be with his new ideology

>it's weird too because i thought he was anti gay anti faggot.

He is.

this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=iJ5HIw5pzSQ

Oh he started this Christine thing looooong before the Caitlyn Jenner shit

>i thought he was anti gay anti faggot.
He still is, sort of. He isn't as open about it any more but he still hates male gays, and he also hates male-female transgenders. It's only ok for women to be gay, and for him.

But even then a lot of the old gay bashing was just him repeating stuff his dad would say. I doubt Chris has strong feelings about anything that doesn't directly involve his own personal comfort.

There's got to be some troll he's corresponding with that's convincing him to try these "business deals." Like when he tried to make Sonichu Entertainment a company. He "made money" selling amiibos and his delusion that anyone cares about Sonichu unironically is worse than ever.

>$100,000 salary
>I need to be able to work from him and when I choose
>maternity leave

Chris is the gift that keeps on giving. I've been following this retard for 8 years now.

>Personally select his female personal assistants
>He gets to voice the characters he wants
>50% of the fucking profit

Fucking Miyamoto probably doesn't get these benefits

>2016
>he still calls it his own creation

I always thought he is trying to get closer to women this way.

He's a permanent train wreck that doesn't want to put any fucking effort into anything though.

I genuinely believe that someone will make a fascinating movie about him.

He is still anti-gay, one of his lesbian friends chewed him out about a Facebook post he made a year ago or so and that made him stop being open about it and he went back through and edited a lot of shit out of sonichu like the homosexual-free utopia he created.

He still hates gays. He only became tranny when girls he would ask out told him they were lesbians and acourt ordered therapist told him to get in touch with his feminine side

Wait, documentary?

Since 2000.

Lurk more.

wish there was a campaign to end him

He is trying to get closer to women this way. Everything Chris does is an attempt to get a girlfriend or push his Sonichu creation.

If a major studio offered to publish a triple A Sonichu game under the condition he never have a girlfriend his head would probably explode.

It's nice to see that Chris is still delusional as ever.

Some high school kid did a documentary about him for a school project and put it on YouTube.
It's not that good and skips over a lot of the things that makes Chris Chris, instead of just some 'poor poor tard' that people are mean to.

Don't forget that the "boyfriend free" shit started because when he'd ask girls out they'd either tell him they were lesbians or that they already had a boyfriend and he genuinely believe every last one of them.

To this day he didn't pick up on the fact that they were just trying to let him down easy rather than saying that they'd never go out with a spergy-tard like him if their lives depended on it. He even still pines over a couple of girls he didn't try to ask out as if he ever had a chance.

So of course he had no choice but to become a lesbian in order to find a girlfriend.

>I would rather suffer a painful gender change operation than be a homo

youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s

It's really not bad as like, a summary of the phenomenon that is Chris Chan. Chris has such a huge body of "work" that it's tough to condense it all into any one document/video, but this doesn't do a bad job.

youtube.com/watch?v=-VjMsw09MTQ

>One of the last known conversations between Bob and Chris was Bob yelling at him for dressing "like a faggot".

He hates guys in general, he's as bitter about the existence of other men as any other virgin, and as we've seen through Elliot Roger, /r9k/, and Sup Forums, long term virginity leads to bigotry.

Hmm, he has disability and plastic surgery boob.

Theres a phonecall that wasnt released where when his dad died he was convinved he wasnt going to croke because he had a dream. So he didnt bother going to see his dad one last time and he stayed home gorged on food and played games.

I'm glad it wasn't released. Stuff like Chris promoting Sonichu on Youtube, demanding Sega to give him extravagant signing bonuses for the privilege to work on his totally original parody of Sonic the Hedgehog and Pikachu is hilarious and exactly the sort of thing that endears Chris to people. The amount of ego on display is staggering and it's content that Chris released on his own so it's fair game for ridicule.

No matter how big a fuck up he might be I really don't want to listen to Chris crying over his fathers death while being secretly recorded. There's nothing amusing about that.

>maternity leave

W-what? It's literally impossible for him to ever need that.

Isn't he using estrogen cream or whatever for the breasts?

He might be the most well documented person who has ever lived.

theres nothing amusing about him in general. it's a sign of the mental health issues, thats plaguing everything. either get him the help he needs, or get him off the streets. laughing at him is only showcasing how bad mental health issues are fucking up society.

Yes though the stuff he's using is menopause medication, it's not meant to be used for transitioning from male-female.

It's also prescription medication that he does not have a prescription for and likely acquired through some shady on-line drug retailer. So who knows what the hell is actually in it.

There is such a thing as adoptive leave-- I geniuinely doubt Chris knows that though since be grew up raised by retirees and hasn't stayed at a job longer than three months in his life.

I assume that she is thinking that if she ever does get her daughter Crystal, she would get maternity leave since she is becoming a woman, and therefore a mother.

>Crystal

Well that doesn't sound like a good idea. Is he at least aware of the fact that it's not meant for that?

>maternity leave

As much as people joke about Chris being a retard he does know he will never be able to get pregnant himself (it's why he's freezing his sperm, to save it for his heart-sweet). It's an entitlement thing, he has always expected that he'd be the stay at home dad so this is just an extension of that.

Chances are good that if it was ever brought up to him that this might be dangerous or misguided that he promptly ignored all warnings.

youtube.com/watch?v=ULDGgv35otw

is that the same one where he's just sobbing for an hour

Sup Forums is the opposite of Elliot Roger and /r9k/

Wonder what would happen to him/her/whatever if Sup Forums and Sup Forums didn't find out about him and became obsess over him? Would be give up and slowly get better?

>Let's go upstairs and I'll show ya
I literally scream no and leapt across my desk to close the tab

>Lists "maternity leave" in benefits

I'm almost positive sega. or at least a few key people in there social media department are well aware of captain stinkout.

That's what I was assuming. But sometimes people try tricking him just for the heck of it.

It's really not.

It really is.

His descent into pure madness would have been slower but this guy was getting no help really from his parents

I do think he probably wouldn't have gotten -this- crazy, but he'd still be nuts

>He still hates gays

youtube.com/watch?v=K1WZ7GCcH6Y

>trannies are sane