Is it true Koreans got mad at this?

Is it true Koreans got mad at this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NxLZ6Fe8vjY
youtube.com/watch?v=fuEy0Y4xoT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would too

why? because she doesn't look like a plastic k-pop whore?

Korea literally had an Indian queen historically

Appearance aside, she was not a good leader. She is just included for gender diversity.

Yes, check out the dislikes on the international version of the trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=NxLZ6Fe8vjY

People cry about it because they're female, not because of history or relevance, don't let the bullshitters claim otherwise because they will

Case in point: Whining over fictional nations having fictional female leaders in Beyond Earth.

Sup Forums whined about it not having enough white factions
people who liked video games complained about it being crap and how it couldn't hold a candle to SMAC

That's a chicana

Also if they're serious about a female ruler quota, Eva Peron would be perfect for civ

>game about historical leaders
>choose literally whos for diversity instead of actual famous impactful leaders

where is sejong the great
where is napoleon or charles degaulle

Charles DeGaulle was not that great.

She looks like a mestiza or SEAfag

nah he's based

>you're finally seeing the day where leafs leaf their sjw shit and get no critical replies

Are the times a-changing on this website?

>hitler will never be the leader of germany
>tfw no SS unique unit
>tfw no german panzer division
>tfw no german u-boat
>tfw no Zeppelinfeld stadium

Everyone I talk to agrees that Hitler should finally be put into Civ, I mean he's one of the biggest names in history, so why not?

lmao why is she brown?

Not as progressive as ghengis khan sorry.

It's because of the filthy sjw cucks we don't kill all Romanian vermin on sight in the streets. Can't wait until they implode so we can finally cleanse the world of you povertyriddled cancer of societies along with the rest of them.

>What are mods

WAS DEY KANGZ TOO NOW?

try me wh*Te boi

The BLACK GOD will wring your frail bones on the asphalt wh*Tes stole from the pyramids of the BLACK KINGS

>playing with mods

May as well install the game of thrones mods whilst you're at it.

They mad at everything so don't be bothered.

>Bad leader? Queen Seondeok was the 2nd female sovereign ruler in East Asia, that's quite an achievement.

Literally nothing will beat the greatness of civ 5, civ 6 is absolute garbage on many many levels and its only downhill from here

She was a shit leader. It should have been Sejong or Taejo

>People cry about it because they're female, not because of history or relevance
I don't remember was there any outrage about Catherine the Great ?

Do you remember how awful CIv V without the expansions was? Civ VI is already much better than the previous game was back in 2010-2011.

>Playing a historical strategy game with fantasy mods

He had a huge impact on France at least

She looks like an african or maybe a chubby indian and or middle easterner, so I can see why they would.

Who was the first?

Looks like a vietgook rather than a regular gook.

That's how the old korean looks before the plastic craze.
You can see in old photographs.

She actually looks like the princess of Joseon Korea who married a Japanese aristocrat.

wtf

Yes

He looks like El PeruANO

Why do koreans hate women so much? Don't they know that's where babies come from?

How do I get into Civ 6? Everything unlocked by science seems pointless so I never get a sense of progression.

In Civ 5, every tech was a key tech. Construction - Holy shit I can defend myself! Civil service - Why can't I hold all this food! In Civ 6 I can't see a damn thing I want.

Does she really not look Korean? Is that why theyre so upset? I thought she did.

fucking we are not the brown spics

Is it true that Koreans got mad at this?

>le 56% face
Literally looks like a spic.

She actually looks pretty Korean imo.
>but le K-pop bro
East Asians are only pale if they stay out of the sun for extillion hours. She has the typical tanned Chinese look.

>East Asians are only pale if they stay out of the sun for extillion hours.
You can say that about nearly everybody.

Yes. She did fucking nothing but became the leader of Korean civilization thanks to '''''gender quota''''''.

Can't say that for BLACKS.

Because most of the Sup Forumstards have gone back to their hugbox.

Weird how people who play games full of diversity that is human civilization gets mad at diversity in said games. Just as stupid when people got mad Hatshepsut was in civ4, when she's an actual leader deserving of the spot. But MUH DIVERSITY SJW AGENDA I guess

That's not why most are complaining though. Look at the Indionesian leader, she is liked.
The Korean pick seems forced and a bad choice, that's why people are mad.

I was 100% Hitler was in Civ 4, but I can't find any evidence of it. Am I going mad?

Political bullshit has ruined gaming far more than the shitty business practices. I can't play any new games nowadays with all this forced in horseshit. Quality was dropping drastically since 2008 anyways though. Only a few games after that were good.

But Hitler was a retarded autistic manchild of a leader responsible for most crushing german defeat in recorded history

What kind of moron would want such a person to lead their empire?

Games are getting worse because of shitty busniess practices, not because they force you to empathise with brown people, Sup Forumstard.

Cause she was shown with big milkers. No one can hate that

It's actually both, /leftypol/.

I am glad that previous games are actually moddable so that the chances of needing to """""""play""""""" Civ VI are close to nil

It actually isn't, Sup Forumstard.

>be me in 11
>obsessed with shark
>holding shark keyholder and jump around
>always carry it
>lose it while move out
>cried that was really manly crying about that lost every world
>become shut in

You're both wrong desu. Hamfisted political pandering is annoying but unless you're hypersensitised to it from circlejerking in political echo chambers it does not really get in the way of gaming experience.
As for business practices, they are not actually bad - companies want to make money on that shit after all.

If anything "ruined" games, it's the fact that "good" game is not as rewarded with revenue as a shitty but accessible microtransaction mobage is.

this
cringe

It's ok, it will get better. Please study and get good job.

>If anything "ruined" games, it's the fact that "good" game is not as rewarded with revenue as a shitty but accessible microtransaction mobage is.

Well that's the thing: it isn't rewarding, in the long run: youtube.com/watch?v=fuEy0Y4xoT4

But also long before lootboxes AAA games were definitely becoming blander, less interesting, and less risky as they became more and more expensive.

well, as long as companies can rake in secure stream of profits from keeping it up, it's not going to get better. But unless government gets involved (which would almost certainly make things worse) the people who actually determine the directions things take are the consumers.

That was Bismarck

No no, there was Bismark but there was also Hitler.

I was young maybe I downloaded a mod without realising it.

True, but I wonder how long companies will be able to maintain a secure stream of profits, Ubisoft in particular have run all of its major IP into the ground.

I think it's a mod. Bismarck is the obvious choice either way. Hitler was a meme man.

Yeah, but so was Stalin and he was in there.

It's nice to play memorable leaders, roleplay a little even, not just to play all the best ones.

which one

Bismarck was a better leader than Hitler.

He's wrong. People used to think she was Indian but she's apparently a Hinduized Filip or Malaysian iirc.

wu zetian

He is literally Hitler of France

That's Napoleon

Her Wikipedia article is longer so I'm going to assume she is more important and famous than Seondeok.

No we haven't, we get b& a lot but I'm not going anywhere

I think more people got mad at Europe being left out and Africa having food and science bonuses
Its like the devs were trolling

Europe was left out?

She doesn't look like their pathetic kpop plastic gook.

Only France&Iberia + Russia were in the game

Looks SEAsian shitskin.

>and Africa having food and science bonuses

Just add the U.K, Germany. Poland and maybe Austria. That should be about all you need.

It's not like anybody else matters (lmao).

Oh and Italy.

Its also weird that France is in an union with Spain and not Italy, I mean France and Spain have good relationships but in order of more likely being in an union with France I say there is Germany, Belgium,Luxemburg,Italy and then Spain
Portugal is just ridiculous

I'm still mad af they put some unknown "queen" as the leader of Poland and gave Russia a bonus on tundra considering that most of Russia is literally forests and fertile land.

King not queen. Jadwiga was cute.

Where they are caught, Western progressives who are males should have their testicles exposed and crushed, either by hand or in a machine

Nigger lover English

The leaf thing was never about esjaydabolyous

I'm still pissed about france leader too desu.

I don't care about the fact that it's a woman but she is really irrelevant.
She's not even french but italian, she was just the regent for ONLY THREE years and most of the things she tried to achieve were failures.
Neither the catholics and the protestants did like her and she basically ended the Valois dynasty, resulting in a succession crisis and more civil war.
Well woopty-fuckin-do, what a great leader!

If firaxis wanted to put a woman because of "muh diversity " why didn't they put Joan of Arc instead like in civ III?
Yeah she never ruled France or anything but at least she is a famous symbol everyone associates with France, and she did achieve something at least.

el koreANO

I like Pedro a lot on the new Civ.

But tbf i'd love to play as Vargas or Figueiredo.

Imagine chimping out and quitting your hobby because you get triggered by the occasional non-white or female character.

Civilization lore was always fictional "American education" tier bollocks anyway
Having Hillary Clinton leader of America or Pocahontas leader of the Indians would slot right in

just tell them that having two balls is misogynistic and if they chop one off and be a monomale they can tame their toxic masculinity

That would make a great basis for an "Anti"-Civ game: Each country is represented by their most vilified leader:
>Germany | Hitler
>USSR | Stalin
>China | Mao
>England | Cromwell
>Japan | Tojo
>USA | Jackson or [spoiler]Trump[/spoiler]