ITT: does the head of your country have any immediate relatives that are Jewish?

ITT: does the head of your country have any immediate relatives that are Jewish?

I'll start

>Yes. Pic related's mother is jewish.

wtf are u serious?

i'm voting for bill shorten now

no she's not

i'm not defending turdrunt, but neither of his parents were jewish (not that there's anything wrong with that)

No in fact he's been accused of anti semitism for forgetting to mention Jews at the holocaust commemoration (twice).

>(not that there's anything wrong with that)

WTF I'm voting greens now.

You would have a harder time finding heads of state that don't..

doesn't even matter, he's a jew/corp slave

He says his mum thinks she has Jewish ancestry but they're not sure.

no :)

check your congress

yes because our president doesn't have immediate relatives that are Jewish?

>his daughter
>his SIL
>his son's wives

>what is sarcasm

it's hard to detect sarcasm when i can't hear your voice and am reading text off my laptop screen

we should use something after the sentence like /s when its sarcasm so others know :)

I suspect so

Countries like Iran and Israel's existence go against western values since they're basically intolerant ultra-nationalistic states.

I don't find Israeli posters funny in the least as I've become certain that Jews are some low level demons mimicking human shape. There's just so no other explanation for the consistent destructive and hostile behavior of your race

Humaner than you, Deshawn

Not even joking with you that I'd gladly torture you to death if I could get away with it and wouldn't feel that I've committed a sin in the least

t. Joe Washington Ramirez

wtf americans are demons now