What do you guys think?

What do you guys think?
Is the struggle real?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans#Admixture
youtube.com/watch?v=qjFs9CPGhts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

black people are the ones that ruined michigan

I live in Pennsylvania and I see confederate flags in rural areas, despite Pennsylvania being part of the Union.

There isn't anyone 'White' in USA

But if you lived in Mississippi would you feel the same?

But I've been told to check my white privilege
Checkmate Ivan

you don't have the privilege to call yourself white, mutt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans#Admixture
>Some White Americans have varying amounts of American Indian and Sub-Saharan African ancestry. In a recent study, Gonçalves et al. 2007 reported Sub-Saharan and Amerindian mtDna lineages at a frequency of 3.1% (respectively 0.9% and 2.2%) in American Caucasians (Please note that in the USA, "Caucasian" includes people from North Africa and Western Asia as well as Europeans).[71] Recent research on Y-chromosomes and mtDNA detected no African admixture in European-Americans. The sample included 628 European-American Y-chromosomes and mtDNA from 922 European-Americans[72]
except, the majority of americans?

lots of Indians live in Minnesota

please add minnesota to "civilization" tier ty

t. indian

K Abbo

>advanced society

Will reconsider.
However, are they firs generation Indians? or
did you mean Native Americans?

Because second and third generations are more
Advanced.

t. chinese immigrant

How do you fail at filling in a shape with solid color

texas is not even majority white

we will withdraw our neo-Confederate sleeper agents as soon as you cease your illegal occupation of Northern Virginia

Because of MS Paint's pixelation.
Also I tried to look for images that don't have that digital blur affect.

and the deep south has the most nigs out of any state, louisiana/mississippi/alabama/carolinas/georgia should all be blue

This is highly inaccurate map OP

1/10

>state with detroit is blue

Ok. Here is template.

the map is which places are good to live as a non-white not which states have the highest non white populations

Based Mexibro!
Yes, I was hoping someone would point that out.

Large pop of ethnic minorities = Prosperity?
Much research and looking must be done for those that have this view.

so are they any more prosperous in the blue ones? places like camden, compton, brooklyn are the worst places there are. blacks live fine in south carolina, mexicans live fine in texas.

>live fine in south carolina, mexicans live fine in texas.
I'm not sure, I ain't get no word from em'.
Also this map wasn't based off of Politics, Economics or Climate
It was based on race relations.

if it's based on race relations then the south and deep south has got to be the very best for blacks. there isn't forced integration or anything but we still get along fine, no ghettos, we share churches and culture. blacks in south carolina where penny loafers and corduroy pants, no ghetto rapist hip hop culture.

>Arizona
literally a shit state for anybody.

doing this by state doesnt make sense, each state has places that are bad for minorities and parts that are good. I'd rather live in suburban Detroit, metro Atlanta, or northern VA, than in central PA, eastern WA, or upstate NY

I've heard this before.
But I'm not completely convinced.

I wouldn't say it's less racist, but the culture is more naturally accomodating.

My dubs of singles and your dubs of singles have shown what you say holds weight.
I am now open to some Southern states.

the mexican parts of texas are the shittiest
lol

I'm from houston and this is wrong, the black parts are the shittiest. border towns like laredo and shit are garbage of course, but san antonio and houston are nice.

If you're black, you should look into some of the rural areas with large black populations in the south. I grew up in one as a white guy and found it very comfy.

not from what i've been told, and considering this comment of yours i would not put money on anything that comes out of your mouth

this is incorrect. houston and east texas are shitty. the rio grande valley and el paso are some of the safest communities not just in texas, but in the entire country. san antonio is one of the least segregated large cities in the country with a decent quality of life.

i'm from austin btw, not being biased or anything.

well you were told wrong. my mom's from south carolina and black people started going to church at the same church as my granddad so it's like 80% black, they all get along fine and are really nice.

Sounds comfy in a Summer-time type of way I guess.

New england and the pacific northwest are, in my opinion, the best regions in the nation. So, yes. I agree with this map.

California, you like it or not, has silicon valley and is the biggest economy in the nation. The only outlier is florida, I pretty much agree with the rest.

now do it with this

youtube.com/watch?v=qjFs9CPGhts

>implying i will ever live in a black town