youtube.com/watch?v=vp_xm2B16tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aZuI3ZkCHfs
soundcloud.com/l3dgy/death-raid
youtube.com/watch?v=ir-LPRQEQzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go home Brad, she's ours now.

>make a joke about anime
>everyone talks really fast like speed racer
Fuck even anime/manga fags didn't know what that was a reference to and neither did I but it also gets used with Pokemon for some reason

ok i wasn't the only one who said it looked like brad thank you user

Not when there's Japanese animation to defend.

is it not actually brad
its a bald bearded man in a poncho with a wristband and only one arm

You don't want this guy on your board Sup Forums, he's a bad man. He only wants one thing. Look at his mouth water.

He wants the waifus

Would you watch a LISA cartoon, Sup Forums?

Are you saying you didn't know it was a reference to Speed Racer?

Everyone knows Speed Racer.

>it's a mecha episode

yes,
well, I remember a Clarence storyboarder did an scene of Lisa. Would watch

This, I've never even seen speed racer and I knew it was referencing that.

Really?

Brad... had a hard life

>Braaaad.

>mfw completing this game

>it's an episode dedicated to trying to make you feel as shitty as possible

Yeah, probably cause I never saw it when I was younger and thought the whole talking fast thing was a Pokemon reference cause it got used whenever a cartoon parody it, even thou Pokemon doesn't actually do that

what game?

Lisa The Painful.

thanks

Only fanworks are out there for us.

youtube.com/watch?v=vp_xm2B16tQ

yes.

Do they ever do anything similar in anime?

That's actually really good.

I'll just leave this here...

Who would animate it? I think the guys who made Superjail would do a good job on it.
>tfw no scene where all of Brad's party members rebel against him and Brad has to kill them all in a mass melee.

All the western animation references in anime I've seen have been positive ones.

>its a buzzo episode

If there were a Lisa cartoon before an Undertale one there would be true justice in this world.

>It's a boys vs girls episode

What if they were made at the same time, and then had a crossover episode?

I wouldn't mind that either. I just want Lisa to get the popularity it deserves. Too fukken gud.

Yeah, but then Sup Forums would start hating it.

I really don't think we'll get either, maybe Undertale because its a very "happy" and popular game but LISA is just too raw.
I think a LISA movie could work though,
Not if it last half a season and gets canned.

No, I meant if it got the popularity it deserves.

That's a meme user, give one example of a thing that's widely hated on Sup Forums just because it's popular

>give one example of a thing that's widely hated on Sup Forums just because it's popular

everything

Sup Forums is kinda popular in itself.

Nice.

>It's a random chance of all your team mates being killed episode

Just look at new cartoons. When Rick & Morty come out then the first thread were all very positive. Then it got popular.
Today it's a "reddit" cartoon.

Same happened with Undertale

Brad deserved better.

Buddy can burn in hell for all i care.

Brad had a hard life, but I guarantee you he'd do those awful things over and over again if it kept Buddy alive.

Everyone was terrible in their own way.

Except Rando.

>It's a 'keep a gun loaded with one bullet in your lap in a dark room with the curtains drawn' episode

>Except Rando

And Lisa, Terry, Shocklord, Bo, and the guy running a very flammable orphanage.

QUICK THIS IS OUR CHANCE
SOMEONE
DRAW
BUDDY LEWDS

>It's an episode where a character ends up in a ridiculous state and/or acts out-of-character

>Lisa

She literally drove Buzzo insane by emotionally abusing him by manipulating his feelings for her, and made him kill animals and mutilate her, which led to him fucking up Brad's life and everyone around him, destroying Olathe in the process.

I mean, yeah, she's fucked up because of Marty, but she's still a major cause of everything. Dingaling even confirmed she's the worst girl (besides Buddy of course)

Morrace Finkle deserved it. He was a shit who didn't even show up on time for his graduation.

Lisa's issue was her possessive and codependent relationship, that put Bernard on his downward spiral.

She hated Brad as much as anyone, and built up Buzzo's grudge against him, but that was likely fueled by Marty coercing him to rape her. Lisa's perception of the truth behind that situation was probably pretty limited.

Either way, Buzzo's still responsible for everything that he chose to do after her death.

>it's a Gary the hot soup episode

Doesn't it all come back to Marty? He had his son rape his daughter because he couldn't deal with his wife's death. Yado has responsibility on a bigger scale, but either way things come back to Marty.

>it's a super sentai episode

>tfw a drawfag on /loli/ draws your Buddy request

Cool

soups on

She never had to kill herself though. She could've run, she could never outrun the trauma, but she could learn to cope. Instead she chose death, rather than burden herself with memories, and her death wound up causing the entire plot. She never once thought about anyone except herself. Her selfish desire to end her pain, though understandable, just wasn't right. It's the same way for the Joy mutants. They chose the Joy, rather than live another second suffering, and lost their humanity in the process. Buzzo did the same thing, even though he knew what it did. Lisa and the mutants have the same mindset, and their desire to somehow take their pain away turned them both into monsters.

Lisa made the wrong choice. She was selfish and went for the easy way out, and she should've know just what it would do. She had turned Bernie into an utterly obedient dog and could've done anything she wanted with him, but could never get past her abuse, and she let that fact consume her. She screwed up as badly as anyone else, putting herself before the people who cared for her. Brad did the same thing. Buzzo did the same thing. Buddy did the same thing. Yado and Marty did it. She's as much of a fuck up as the rest of them.

>it's a "misha implies I haven't seen every buddy lewd made" episode
>this episode happens every lisa thread

If Yado caused the white flash, the situation was fucked no matter what anyone did since trying to recover the human species with just one female will lead to a genetic bottleneck.

If you believe Mrs. Armstrong and Nancy Yado were one and the same, then she's responsible for everything.

Here's this thing.

>Marty and Yado both ultimately being responsible for what happened through paralleled acts of cruelty.
I could get behind that.

>It's an episode of using on the secondary characters.

I stick to the theory that the "world" Lisa takes place in is a giant biome Yado was in charge of or gained control over and decided to rule over it because he could create an army of mutants to enforce his rule and amuse himself.

>Blaming a young girl for committing suicide after experiencing nothing but physical and emotional abuse since birth

Not saying that Lisa was the patron saint in this story, but I wouldn't put her anywhere near the same level as the people who destroyed the world.

Damn captcha

>Olathe being a giant biome

I felt like that was the kind of reveal they were originally building up to, considering some of the things that Buzzo said, but the White Flash is never really expanded upon.

Could be mind altering, everyone only recalls a white flash.

>It's a father daughter bonding episode

I always thought it was some kind of stun bomb. Dr Yado probably thought Olathe was perfect because it was easy to stop people leaving or something.

When Lisa is raped by that muscle guy and turn in Cthutu monster

Early on doesn't Buzzo say something about there being other women. He says the other women will like her or something like that? I always wondered about that.

Y'all are dumb. The white flash was a nuclear explosion obviously. With probably some other stuff probably mixed in that killed women and mutated some. I really doubt it's a biome.

People have speculated that there was another version of Olathe with just women as a parallel experiment.

But I guess we'll never knooow.

Are you sure about that?

After her abuse from Marty, and abandonment from Brad, she found Bernie, who loved her. He would do anything for her. He made this clear by mutilating a cat and herself at her request. She never bothered to consider that he would have tried to protect her from Marty if she had asked. No, she wanted to wallow in her suffering. It's completely understandable from her fucked up childhood, but it's no excuse. Was Buddy right to kill everyone in Olathe due to her raising? Was Brad for going on a rampage to get her back? They all fucked up badly. Lisa was no exception. I can't justify Marty or her actions and Marty's were definitely worse, and she went through hell her entire life, but suicide is never the answer. And this is clear by having joy be an alternative to suicide. Lisa would've been a joy addict as bad, if not worse, than Brad. Taking joy is explicitly bad.

Yado's wife died recently though, so it can't of killed them all. And there were no bodies left after the flash. A nuke wouldn't have knocked anyone out either.

>A nuclear explosion that only killed the women
Can you blame people for being skeptical?

I go with
really shitty stuff made Yado and Marty into the evil fucks they were
they were just another link in the chain of bad situations leading to bad choices
Lisa was just a really messed up girl acting on a terrible situation
Brad was just a really messed up guy trying to fix shit and failing
Doesn't make them any less responsible for what they did

There is no root of all evil, one guy to conveniently blame for all the bad stuff we do. We were the ones to do it.
It's not bad to hate the guys that do bad things to us but at some point that hate becomes useless.
Marty was just an evil loser. One evil guy in million. It was letting him become a "root" that really caused the cascade of horror for Brad

>The image of the man means more than the man himself

She was a little kid. Really she can't be blamed for anything that happened going through what she did. She was a product of her environment.

youtube.com/watch?v=aZuI3ZkCHfs

I love this game's soundtrack.
soundcloud.com/l3dgy/death-raid

How the fuck did he cast meteor.

so good godamn

I agree with this for the most part, but was there any backstory for Yado other than getting a kick out of the Joy experiments and liking the idea of ruling the world?

I don't recall him being any more complex than that.

youtube.com/watch?v=ir-LPRQEQzM

The nobody is a failure

>I cried like a little bitch when I first reached this scene

rip dad...

Pretty sure. I think she's part of a long chain of perpetuating emotional abuse that's more complicated than saying everyone's good or evil, but I don't think Lisa was given the same choices or opportunities as everyone else. Her Mother abandoned her, Brad ran away after being forced to rape her, and she was left in the care of her father.

The First metaphorically depicts her running away and attempting to fight back to no avail, and Bernard was supposedly just a young boy, who didn't have any answers to the situation other than giving in to her requests of self-mutilation.

Not advocating for suicide as an option either, but I think it's more morally grey than saying it automatically defines someone as inherently good or bad.

There was something strange about the guy though.

Why didn't he fight Buddy at the end? He could've squished her like a bug, instead he just stands there for half the battle until his health gets too low. Was he scared of her? Or was he just a hypocrite and couldn't kill his own daughter, despite having used her to destroy the world?

I go for the latter interpretation myself, just to show how he might could have a sliver of humanity inside him. And because it's similar to Marty, who only changed his ways, repented by caring for Buddy, and died begging forgiveness from the very girl he abused. Only showing a capacity for kindness at the last second, which somehow makes them seem more terrible/pathetic.

>it's a "we're taking away the diversity and off-the-wall humor you liked from the main series for an edgy, story-driven epilogue" episode
>you want to dislike it, but it still stands up on its own merits
>also the soundtrack's surprisingly good

I thought it was just meant to portray him as a coward, considering that he apparently felt less than nothing about murdering his wife and abandoning his infant daughter in the wasteland.

Feeling some strange empathy for Buddy after being alone at the top of the world could be some hidden depth for him though.

>it's a "new protag doesn't use the power-up from the previous series for over half the episodes and then realizes there's absolutely no penalty for using it"

I always figured it was something like that.
Yado probably figured she'd end up fucked up and horrible like him but didn't expect her to go as far as she did. I mean as far as we know Yado only "directly" killed one person for sure so it's like everything suddenly got much more "real" for him when Buddy showed up. I mean his actions and experiences all sort of separated/elevated him above all the horrible stuff going on and then suddenly reality came a knocking in the form of a drugged and vengeful Buddy

It's true Lisa suffered in ways that no one else in the series suffered. And she had no way of coping. Neither did Buddy, who was locked in a basement and forced to kill. I do choose to believe that the morality of Lisa is very gray, with Marty and Yado being towards the black. Lisa, a confused girl who hated the world, was towards the bottom too, dragged down by her father, but I don't think she was evil, she just screwed up killing herself. Her death had a major impact on the world around her, and the Great Flash might've been avoided if she didn't. Joy definitely would have, right? Didn't Buzzo make it while working with Yado? Who knows what else he did with him. She still likely wasn't the kindest girl if she made a guy in love with her kill animals, and also say she'd love the new Olathe.

I also like the idea that the Armstrong line is generations of being fucked up. Marty doesn't seem to like the grandfather Brad idolized and learned from. Before his wife left, and maybe for a short time while Lisa was growing up, there was the "good" Marty, who just doesn't look right. It's creepy. I like to think Marty bottled up a lot of his emotions and put on a smiling face, and his wife was the first person who ever made his smile genuine. When she ran off, he had a meltdown and took it out on his kids. And years of being alone, he got all of his fucked up tendencies out and spent his life in seclusion. He really did do a good job taking care of Buddy, she wouldn't have defended him if not. If his wife didn't run out/die, everything would've been fine.

Another thing I wonder about is, how would Lisa and Buddy have been if their lives were swapped? The same? But Buddy isn't Lisa. I wonder how they would've lived.

Wish there were more fan animations like that.

>AU never

>The Nobody hates himself

And yet, Dad comforts you.

When Yado met her, he was surprised that she hadn't turned. He probably wanted her to mutate since he likes joy mutants and didn't have much of a stomach for the idea of killing his own daughter. He wanted her to be a part of his world.

I HAVE AN IMAGE OF THAT!

>the episode is censored in most countries