Lads, i'm beginning to question whether NEET lyfe is the answer anymore

Lads, i'm beginning to question whether NEET lyfe is the answer anymore.
How do I have the necessary global memetic impact, without compromising my values or being 100% degenerate?

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=1Vsf3zYppP4

I'm a 35 year old neet. Get of the ride when you still can. It's a mistake not getting the proper education,getting a job,buying a house, and having a family When you're in your 20s it's great, but once you hit 30, you realize how bad the neet life is and contemplate suicide everyday,

Already 31. Fill me up.

you people are part of the problem

There must be something to do... someway to continue, something better, yet unforseen?

You say that, but we are the product of the failure. What if we want to improve things? How can we... don't give me "get a kerb" shit, give me something actually worthwhile that isn't money churning bullshit to feed the higher hand.

You'd think maybe military, but that just cucks you into service for an authority with its own agenda, what is the real way out?

It's too fucking late once you reach 30. There is nothing left out there to make it better. No one takes you seriously once you reach this age.

You can do anything, anytime, its all about will imo. Where do you direct it though, everything has gone to shit.

Good choice in thread music btw

Cheers luv.

>tfw NEET life is ending for me
>this is my last day spending hours online shitposting

I'm getting slowly ready to work for the rest of my life. Already forgoing things like marriage and reproducing and mentally preparing myself to work until I die.

It's bleak desu, but I'm developmentally stunted and can't into work/life balance, so my only option is to do work for hours and disregard everything else.

>It's too fucking late once you reach 30.

underage please go

I'm in my king sized bed in my high rise apartment as a result of be working hard after college

I'm 27 and I usually get to enjoy cocaine binges with 22 year old women and sometimes two at a time in this based bed. Whether it's snorting coke off their tits or getting a blow job on my balcony, life is rather suite

Neets are a lot like trannies, it tends to go downhill severely after age 25

I'm turning 30 this year and going to school full time for IT shit and I'm pretty fucking dumb I plan on getting my BS in CS in two years. I'll have two degrees one AA and one BS. I think it'll help me a lot.

This is pain. There's gotta be something better right? Some way to reclaim social interaction that isn't through shitter / fuckbook / whatshat etc, something real. Some sort of work that isn't soul crushing, mindless, menial, tedium until death....

There has to be a way? Something truley rewarding, not mired in the shit slop of modern society? Something with real human interaction, consequence, responsibility and betterment?

Or is it all gone?

So I used to work in IT, never had any formal qualifications, didn't matter, it does today - hence neet - huffed a lot of coke and other shit during my 20s... most of it is a waste, I could haphazardly continue that lifestyle but it seems worthless?
Doesn't make enough money in the UK and is fundamentally unrewarding.

I don't know man, I'm an autist through and through.

Regardless of the 'soul crushing' effect, I just want enough money to survive. I've not a clue how to balance anything else because all I've known is spending my time in front of the computer.

Maybe something like joining a community or club if you want that, but I have no idea how I would do that on top of employment. Hence, work will be all I do.

this music is awful, and i usually like the freaky tunes you bongs post

Top kek. Get onboard or get run over.

What is the point of trying now? Automation will make you unemployable soon and you will lose everything you ever worked for if you got a job. You are ahead of everyone else right now as a NEET.

Suite dude, suh-uite.

I didn't mean to disparage or anything. Fair fucks if you're full aut for work. I too spend 99% of my time in front aof a computer doing various pointless shit, shitposting on Sup Forums included.
Communities/clubs maybe... but i'll never find redpills, i'm tired of my friends, i'm tired of everything, seems bad, yo.

This shit is depressing. I'm mostly pretty happy though, I just want more.

Maybe this is right, leafbro, I mean automation in the next 10-20 years is surely gonna remove most of the workforce anyway.
Then they'll have to give us neetbucks.
But then we all become fat, saddled to chairs and screens, totally irrelevant feeders?

Here is what I will tell you: you need to make a drastic change in your life or you will forever be unhappy. Forgo your computer lifestyle and spend time reading and learning a new skill like an instrument or sport. If you have money travel. If you don't have money, travel. It's better to live in the woods and be hungry for a few days than to live an entire life wasted and withering.

Please take my advice seriously.

>Forgo your computer lifestyle

wew lad, one step at a time.

But yeah, you are right. I feel my brain frying more and more with each passing day.

Problem is this is all I know, 'hobbies' are not something I have save for shitposting and browsing.

Maybe I'll get into fitness or something to make shit suck less.

Don't kid yourself you are gonna die looking into a screen with that attitude.

>i'm tired of everything, seems bad, yo.

My issue is that I was tired before I even started.

>attitude

I just agreed with you.

My older brother went back to school and got an engineering degree at 39. Youre still young enough to make radical changes, act now

I'm on the /fit/ train now, cutting hard, but, as far as hobbies go, its boring af.
Most hobbies are by their nature pretty irreverent, people I know like their board games and so on, I still cling to my vidya... I'd love to get into archery or soemthing, seeing as #noguns, but without the bucks to back it up can't.
And I don't see any viable way of getting the bucks without selling my soul.

>tfw you've been a neet for 12 years and missed out on most of your childhood.

>tfw you begin to resent your habits and start taking an interest in life gradually but still stay inside due to not fully breaking out of the shell.

It's never too late to change anons, you simply need to look at things from a different angle. If people are the reason you don't go outside, then simply find a secluded woodland area and enjoy nature alone. That's a pretty good first step out of the abyss.

Well hopefully something good happens to me cause I don't want to be negative anymore