What's with glorification of the Nordic race here?

What's with glorification of the Nordic race here?
You are aware that Poland alone probably has the capacity to steamroll 2 Nordic countries, if not all of them? Their entire population combined is what we have here lmao

Fucking India can steam all nordicucks desu

they're basically elves, magical creatures who breed very slowly and are low in numbers

but yes I agree Poles should kill them all

The Nordic countries aren't shitholes though, unlike Poland.

this was the same back during the height of the Swedish Empire and they still fucked you up

t. European expat who probably thinks Thailand isn't one

Certainly not if you have money.

The Nordic race is responsible for creating all prosperous civilizations throughout history and have the highest human achievement out of any other race

translation:
>it is but it has ladyboys and eastern Europe doesn't so I don't want to go there

Polish women are hotter than Thai women.

>be pole
>live life on easy mode where everything is fertile and you can grow food everywhere
>wonder why your population is bigger than those who live on frozen rocks

Deluge 2.0 when?

>You are aware that Poland alone probably has the capacity to steamroll 2 Nordic countries

Your shithole couldn't down any nordic country, even Sweden would probably beat you even though they don't have the activa manpower to man all of their eguipment.

yep like when a nordic country colonised america, or when they were influential in both world wars

wow Nordics are so good

Who even glorifies snownigger subhumans out of pol?

I don't think it has anything to do with military power, Poland.
If that was the case, everyone would glorify the United States, and the United States alone.

A lot of people respect Vikings because of their explorations and vast trade routes

Snowniggers taught Turkics culture, without them Turkics would still be wandering in some remote corner of East Asia.

What's with the obsession with nordics on this board? We don't even think about you people, so I don't get it.

Yeah I mean I didn't want this thread to sound like an attack on Nordics, more like an attack on Sup Forumstards here

Slavs and East Asians have better females
Meds have better males, even if they're shorter

This. Leave us alone, now. Stop making all these low effort threads about us.

Agreed. we are a shithole. Now tell all you polish friends to leave our country for the superior one

but what will happen to the shitholes (toilets) ?

Well so do mutts