/PALESTINE/

CHRISTIAN Palestinian women clashing with Israeli occupation forces today in defense of Jerusalem, the Palestinian capital, and against Trump's support of Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFjpYEw6zho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinians#Religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck trump

Palestine is a meme state and juat another 3rd world arab shithole. Tho Israel itself was a big mistake, should've made it in the american midwest or russia.

Remove filthy Kebab

The holy lands belong to Ottomans

Oy Vey

She's got an Israeli teargas cannister in that slingshot, throwing it back at them.

I have never seen anything more badass than this.

May Jesus protect her!

Even if they defend it now they will immediately fold under the pressure of surrounding muslim countries once they become a country and everyone fucks off because succeeded in creating their meme state. Obviously I mean fucks off politically

Israel should've just booted them all out right after '67. Depose the king in Jordan and let that be the Palestinian state.

The Abrahamic faiths are turbo autism. The Holy Land should be razed to the ground, Jerusalem deserves nothing less than complete destruction. Too much blood has been and is spent fighting for it.

I support Palestine.

I support Israel

Gee, I wonder who could be behind theses posts.

>reading r*ddit
>americans literally explaining to palestinians why it's a good thing their grandparents were evicted from their homes at gunpoint by israelis and why a dozen israeli deaths is worse than millions starving and thousands dying from lack of access to basic medication and sanitary conditions
Isnotreal is all the proof anyone needs that the US is 100% incompetent at providing solutions to problems in other countries. leave everyone alone and just stay in your own country and fuck it up as much as you want okay sweeties?

Post link

Ah yes, j*ws.

Front page of r/worldnews.

>pajeet sides with jews because he hates pakis so much

howling

>0 BC-1945AD
>Jews, christians and eventually muslims live in peaceful harmony in jerusalem

This is why foreign intervention is bad

So its a three way? Nice.

And they say americans are bad at history...

You are.

Sure thing Sven. Ever heard of the jewish-roman wars? The muslim conquest of the levant? The crusades?

You mean the open rebellion against roman rule? The muslims who saw companionship in the jews and their belief in one god? The crusaders who didn't know what the fuck they were doing and killed fellow christians in jerusalem?

Best butthurt ever

>map including jordan

as an Arab christian, its always amazed me how western christians think we are supposed to love israel or some shit.

Arab Christians hate Jews WAAAY more than Muslims do. The people who always try to apologise for the jews or defend the jews like "blah blah blah the jews are our cousins, blah blah blah its time to make peace with israel" are always UNIVERSALLY muslims. I've never seen a Christian advocate that. It's always muslims that insist on peace with israel and forgiving jews, and usually its political islamists. Sadat for example was an Islamist.

Christians have hated Jews way longer than muslims have, we always hated them primarily for killing Jesus first and foremost, and secondarily for the Israel Palestine thing.

>we always hated them primarily for killing Jesus first and foremost
LMAO

I agree

>Christians have hated Jews way longer than muslims have, we always hated them primarily for killing Jesus first and foremost, and secondarily for the Israel Palestine thing.
Are you aware that Jesus, Mary, and the apostles all were Jews, aren't you?

>he thinks it's over

>the sole solution
Hmm, sounds familiar.

>Standing behind a random door hanging out for cover.

>No one else near them

>Girl made sure to wear her special patched combat bomber jacket and high wasted jeans

>guys fucking standing around in the background hanging out

This is obviously a staged photo op

>that picture
What a shit argument. I guess Germany being swamped with Africans is okay since they can all go live in Poland. See how dumb it is?

Christianity is a Jewish cult and you worship a Jewish man as God.

Arab Christians are as bad and rapey as Muslim Arabs.

Sweden has some 25,000+ Christian Arabs and they're as as bad and rapey as the Muslims.

for thoose who can understand Russian.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFjpYEw6zho

arab christians are absolutely based

do you understand Russian? this man is Israel's citizen, and he worked in a very important place, and he isn't happy.

Thank you.

t. Copt

BC-1945AD

It's a Swede, guys, be patient.

Thanks Trump.
World is surely better place now.

I don't care about k*kes nor smelly m*dslimes; Jerusalem is the rightful capital of the Holy Land.

nobody cares you dumb S*mali faggot

"Christian" you mean.
No Christian supports the "palestinian" muslim scourge on this issue.
Maybe Hamas threatened to kill them if they don't support the muslims and their violent whinning.

fuck off faggot infidel you don't know what you're talking about

I`m a Finn.

shame on you

You want more refugees in Europe?

t. Smelly Congolombian

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinians#Religion
Reminder that the vast majority of Palestinians are Muslims.

Also, even that tiny Christian minority of theirs are all Arabs.

That doesn't excuse your piece of shit nation from oppressing them. Sooner people realize that Israel is an enemy of christians the better.

Also the number of christians has sharply declined.
I wonder why.....

>sooner Europeans realize that semites are the enemy of Europe the better
Fixed that you smelly dumb semite scum.
And don't misunderstand me, I want you guys to bomb each other, the more of you that kick the bucket the better, as long as you do it in the Middle East.

Absolutely haram.
P.S fuck the gooogle captcha

Wtf I hate america and americans now

#TheDream

Proofs for any of that

Send your local jews here. All accomodation and food will be provided

The problem is Jordan and Egypt don't want these insurgent fucks either, and they don't want to live in Jordan or Egypt. The Palestinians see how wealthy Israel is and how shitty their own existence is, and decide exterminating Israel is a more reasonable plan than trying to build up their own state