Reviews and even twitter reactions embargoed until the release day

>Reviews and even twitter reactions embargoed until the release day.

>Negative tweets being deleted.

>Positive twitter buzz comes from a theater chain owner, a DC Comics writer, a tabloid writer who loved Suicide Squad, and "inside sources" for Batman-On-Film.com

There's no hope, is there?

Shut the fuck up about this shit you fucking loser.

It will still be the best reviewed DCEU film and make $600+ million.

I'm expecting most of the reviews to be
>SHE HAS A VAGINA 10/10

>It will still be the best reviewed DCEU film

That's a low bar to reach.

The only people who like that shitty movie are DCshills.

Of course not

WB NEVER HAS AND NEVER WILL MAKE GOOD MOVIES

The only hope is that AT&T shuts them down

It's going to get good ratings because FEMINISM EMPOWERMENT shit

They will have headlines like

>WOMEN SAVE THE DCEU!

My stupid ass sister wants to take my 8 year old daughter to see this
Even though I told her my daughter hates capeshit
My sister said she want to show her that women can be strong
I said to my sister that my daughter doesn't need jew-land to tell her she can be a stronk womanz
fuck jewwlywood
Fuck feminists

I hope to God you actually did this

>My sister said she want to show her that women can be strong

All they have to do is having Zeus as their father

Is your daughter cute? Post pics pls.

older men will see it reminisce about wonder woman tv series. parents will see it with their daughter's girl power. SJW will alud it for womyn power.
Critics will love it for female empowerment. They have to be postive. they've shat on DC movies and they've all been successful at the Box Offce. Even crapping on somethign liek suicide squad didn't hamper it as audience word of mouth dimssied critical opnion. They dont want to be wrong again. this one they cant shit on. its the first woman one. What kind of bastard would crpa on this movie? A woman mhater of course.

Me' I'll wathc it beacuse i think DC moviies are fnastastic. I love Marvel movies. But DC movies i wathc multiple times. and IDGAF what Sup Forums NEETs say.

THis movie will make huge Box Office.

Probably

>SHE HAS A VAGINA 10/10
I'm expecting a lot of "Gal Gadot was amazing but everything else was shit 4/10" reviews

Quads of truth

Cringe

>Wonder Woman will only succeed because of femenism and shills

I did

>WB NEVER HAS AND NEVER WILL MAKE GOOD MOVIES

>Taxi Driver
>Goodfellas
>Lord of the Rings
>The Mad Max movies
>Platoon
>Raging Bull
>Alien
>Lethal Weapon
>Blade Runner
>Unforgiven
>The Maltese Falcon
>Casablanca
>The Exocist

How about something fromthis century

kek none of those are good unless you're literally 12 years old

DC's losing streak is currently 0 for 3 and I can guaranteed that by the end of the year, this will have gone up to 0 for 5.

Obviously.
Why do people actually think this movie is going to be good? It looks like an obviously bad movie. You'd have to be a complete fucking idiot to fall for any talk about this movie being good.

I liked Xena, this is basically that with a bigger budget. So why wont it be good?

I see you're an idiot

>
The funny thing is wb breaking the embargo with that brit tabloit. That alone should have made fans raise an eyebrow. But niggas are claiming this is the one, like they arealso admitting the other 3 sucked.What they want is their fresh tomatometer or whatever. Disgusting.

Are people really buying into the "first female superhero must succeed" bullshit? taliban feminists just cry and don't buy.

da fuck you say white boi?

>Lord of the Rings
>Fury Road

is streaming movies still save?

You're saying this won't be like my 3D animes?

>I liked Xena
Good for you, but your subjective taste doesn't change the fact that this movie is going to be objectively terrible. Gal Gadot has never starred in a good movie in her entire life, and the director of the movie has zero experience with comic book/superhero movies, and doesn't really have much of a reliable background directing movies in general. This movie is going to be a trainwreck.

Christ. Grow the fuck up.

>implying this shit will be well received in any shape, way or form

>turns her head
>eyes stay in the same place - fixed on the camera

I'm not some film history major, but she's meant to be looking at a flying bullet right? Surely her eyes would move?

most of them were shit and had to be fixed years later with director's cuts

also this

Feminists don't put money into a medium, they just complain.

That was unfinished, they obviously fixed it kek

She is such a horrible actress. It doesn't make sense why they even casted her to play such a pivotal character. She's a bad actress, her movies always bomb in the box office, her movies are always poorly reviewed, and she has little to no sex appeal. So to sum it up, they casted someone who
>Can't draw in viewers with her acting talent because she has none
>Has zero history of box office success to make her worth taking a chance on
>Has zero history of starring in well received movies, so she won't be bringing any positive publicity in awards shows
>Isn't attractive enough to draw in the demographic of people who watch movies because it has an attractive actor/actress in it
What exactly was the logic behind casting her to play WW?

>DCucks

>What exactly was the logic behind casting her to play WW?

Tall and white

You're so full of shit. My guess is you're a fuckng child who only saw most of those films decades later when the director's cuts were released, liked them , and summarily dismissed the praise those movies received for decades because you're a narcissistic millennial who hasn't grown sufficient self-awareness yet to appreciate the fact that things were still thought of as awesome before you, the center of existence, showed up to pass judgment on them.

The only thing finished in this film is Gal Gadot's career

How jewish is this picture?

The guy shooting is Snyder
He closes one eye to aim

confirmed numale

kek, snyder never touches his beard, err, wife

>>Negative tweets being deleted.
Source, your ass.

to be fair, the positive ones were also deleted (after 3 days)

Well there are no negative tweets, so logically they must have been deleted. Otherwise we could read them

>can trade punches with Doomsday
>needs bracelets to deflect bullets

It's almost like she's a hundred years younger in the movie

It's an easter egg, that's the thing she did in the campy 60s comics. It's a subtle nod to the real hardcore comic fans in the audience.

Oh....OH....so she...develops a thicker skin over time?

THAT MAKES SENSE

It's simple: she shouldn't be able to trade punches with Doomsday

wow sexist much

> dat patty jenkins

Or maybe it's because it's iconic for Wonder Woman. It hasn't made sense in 70 years.

do you think bullets and punches are comparable

armor that could keep a hit from a hammer from hurting wouldn't stop a knife and vice versa

Explain to her that the only thing that makes Wonder Woman special is the fact that she's stronger than any man, which is something no young girl can ever realistically aspire to be.

He seems autistic

Snyder is legit handsome. If he wasn't a manlet he could be Superman and Batman himself.

Batman is a manlet though

>I said to my sister that my daughter doesn't need jew-land to tell her she can be a stronk womanz
How did she react?

What's manlet status?

This fucking this. Why the fuck did Gadot say yes? I mean almost every actor does it for money and fame but at least guys like RDJ can act. She's a fucking monotone anorexic model. She's never had any experience. Fuck her.

It always made sense until faggots thought she should be like Superman

>I'm intimidated by tall women, pls be gentle

anything under 6 feet

Batman is only a manlet compared to Superman.

And he's taller in the movies now.

>Why the fuck did Gadot say yes?

$$$

>>SHE

She has 10 years of experience in "acting". The thing is she never got any better, which says a lot.

Batman's 6'2 tho.
Superman's only 1 inch taller.

SHUT UP SHUT UP MARVELET
How much did Disney pay you to make that post huh? HOW MUCH?

I get bullied at school every single fucking day for being a DC fan. Marvel guys throw shit at me, they flushed my Limited edition Batman vs. Superman Movie Tie-In Comic Book down the toilet. One time they even said "Here's your Best Makeup Oscar" and then a bunch of the came all over my face.

Well it's going to stop. Wonder Woman WILL be a hit, then it's all going to be great.

I always hated how much Superman affected WW's character. I mean there's already a female Superman in Supergirl. Wonder Woman doesn't need to be Superwoman.

The Snyder haters already blew their load with MoS, BvS, and SS. This shit could get a 0% on RT and it will still make at least $500 mil thanks to the little cucks who cried wolf on all the previous DCEU movies. Nobody is going to trust any negative reviews of this movie. (Even if the movie does actually end up sucking)

>One time they even said "Here's your Best Makeup Oscar" and then a bunch of the came all over my face.

This. Writers ruined her.

Supergirl is for faggots. Women need a real heroine role model

good one

>only
manlet detected

>She is such a horrible actress. It doesn't make sense why they even casted her to play such a pivotal character. She's a bad actress, her movies always bomb in the box office, her movies are always poorly reviewed, and she has little to no sex appeal

She had the chance to shut everyone up with Wonder Woman
But she missed the opportunity

10/10 this should become a copypasta.

Jenkins with more curves than Gal Gadot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA

Why would Wonder Woman be curvy?

>One artist depiction.
>Vs the official stats of the characters.
Are you stupid? Superman is officially listed as 6'3 and Batman at 6'2.

Don't looks like a real couple
there's some problems with body language

Didn't Cap almost die just from taking a couple of bullets in The Winter Soldier? Even Marvel knows that not all heroes are bulletproof.

>Caring this much
Autism.

He uses her to get his movies greenlit and she uses him to cast beefcakes that will fuck her on the set

People watched Xena for something other than the tits?

She's rich senpai

Can never be too rich

Sometimes ass too

I'm not denying your claim, I'm saying that being "only" 1 inch shorter is manlet status.

Your blind manlet rage just confirmed this. Relax man, being short isn't the end of the world. You can still perform in circus and shit.

R u retarded? She starred in the F&F series which landed her some major role.

>starred

Might be a strong word

Top hit on google shows what a liar you are. Why the fuck are you so threatened by Snyder? Why do you feel a need to constantly lie about the man?

Tits, mainly.

Wonder Woman - Beautiful as Aphrodite, Wise as Athena, Stronger than Hercules & Swifter than Mercury.