Fucking Rekt

Fucking Rekt

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=d73tiBBzvFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bernie is getting pretty defensive

Wow.
That's some shameless copying of Hillary.

Bernie is BUST.
Trump survives.

Bernie is like the textbook definition of a cuck

This so much. That assclown is pathetic

Bernie with the elementary school bants

Bernie is such a cuck he literally let Hillary and the DNC fuck him up the ass and he liked it

does Bernie have permission from Clinton to be talking?

>ME GUSTA

It's funny because Trump has said that if he loses the election he will consider it a huge waste of time.

Trump is a realist and he applies the same standard to himself. Libs can't accept reality.

Never post

And it will all be for nothing when Trump wins anyway.

>me gusta

fuck off redditurd

Did Clinton's team help him with that?

not half as rekt as your economy

I like how "delet this" is the go to comeback for the democrats

Still funny.

>Delete your account
>Never tweet

They're getting more and more simplistic in their responses, with less and less to defend themselves with. I'm calling it now- The next big tweet is literally just going to say "No". SCREENCAP THIS YOU HEARD IT ON POL FIRST

Too bad for him this doesn't put him back in the race.

anyone know how I can directly contact Bernie Sanders?
>I want to threaten his family.

DELET THS

They're called Beaners my dude

>Never tweet
lol

Never President.

Donating $20 right now. Match me!

kek

Trump is totally right there.

OP is Colombian you mongs

Former Bernie Sanders supporter here.

This man is a disgrace. Listening to his speech right now proves to me that he was always a liar, always a con man.

If you've listened to him talk for the past year then you already know he has contradicted almost everything he said on the campaign trail No one could do a 180 on their personal beliefs that quickly. He was obviously controlled opposition all along.

Lying, thieving, back stabbing crook.

Fuck you Bernie. Fuck you hard.

Oh and let's not forget this fucking faggot goes on stage and thanks everyone except white people. He mentions every race of people except white. Democucks have some sort of hard on for abandoning their own roots and pandering to shitskins and minorities. Meanwhile, the superior Republicans thank everyone, including white Christians, and try not to divide up the nation by singling anyone out except for muslims (which no one likes anyways). 2016 has been one hell of a year and I can't wait to see Republicans turn this country around after having been infected with a worthless nigger for 8 years who did jack fucking shit and spends more time overseas then trying to fix problems here

kek. Trump should reply with this

Never refund.

I want her to look at me like this while I beat off on her leg

It's their instinct. They're just projecting.

I want her as my wife

zero bantz that was pathetic.. Hillary's camp must be controlling all of Bernie's shit now.. probably the same short-haired lesbian pantsuit cunt that came up with Hillary's "delete your account" tweet.

Just retarded.

bantz delivered

It's an American tradition back to 1776 m8.

OY VEY TRUMP ABSOLUTELY, CATEGORICALLY, BTFO

DELETE THIS

Sup Forums BTFO

I'm #BurninForBernie now.

noice

That's it I'm now making a 30 dollars donation to Sanders

A cuck doesn't like to be told he's a cuck

>Never tweet

What did he actually mean?

>Never tweet
is that his new policy? Kind of like the "Never Hillary"?

Rip in pieces you geriatric hippie

He's basically lived a life of con since he turned 18. Never held a real job, mooched whatever he could, figured he hit it big with politics since he gets to play with other people's money, promise everything and guarantee nothing.

>Trump's response

something something Sad!

The old cuck gave up his twitter handle to the Clinton campaign now?

>her

>N-no you!
Bernie too flustered to think clearly.

No refunds would have been a better reply.

shop that with the bernie bird

>mfw literally taking one of hillary's forced jokes
>mfw he takes clinton dick in the ass even on twitter

No refunds goy

His cucks are going crazy for this. It wasn't clever when Hillary did, and it was even less clever when Bernie copied it.

Bernie is in full JUST mode right now.

throw yourself into the oven

Englando's not my native language, what am I missing? It was supposed to sound like: "You're too dumb to be allowed to speak in public", or there's some clever pun that I'm not seeing?

GOODBYE HORSES

>Hillary has my grandkids hostage please send help Trump

>nobody forced you.

cant get free shit, without someone paying the bill

Does Trump actually say anything against ALL Muslims? Seems like he just brings up radical islamic terrorism and people like to slur that into "hurrr hate all Muslims".

Granted, they need a firm hand, but the disciplined ones still have their culture while not being cunts about it.

yes its as stupid as it sounds

>Does Trump actually say anything against ALL Muslims?
I haven't heard him once say anything against normal Muslims, only radicals. If you try and explain this to normies, they just won't listen.

He thinks he's being clever using the 'Never Trump' slogan Hillary has been pushing.

what exactly did he mean by this

No, we've been following Trump since he started, and he's been in the public limelight for decades and has never in his entire life said anything racist or bigoted and most people say he's actually a pretty decent guy. The whole "ebil nazi" shit was just democucks being butthurt their token nigger fucked over the white house and the country

My monkey brain.. I don't understand the tweet and what it actually means, can someone tell me?

Underrated.

How?

Agreed Bernies gaping asshole is rekt from all the reaming he's getting from both sides.

Trust A Jew
Get The Screw

it is illegal for (YOU) foreigners
to contribute to election campains

The same with immigration. He is all for going through the legal channels for immigration, it's just all the shitbags that cross illegally that he wants to put a stop to, but democraps twist it as 'OMGWTFBBQ TRUMP HATES ALL MEXICANS xDDDD'

It's not, he's just a loser who has to cheer on losers like Sanders even in the face of complete cucking so he pretends it's funny.

It's not that you don't understand it, it's just that it's THAT stupid.

It's a girl. She posted a picture with pants so tight she either has a vagina or the smallest micropenis ever.

The "bulge" picture was a joke

Attacking Bernie right now is stupid. All their hate is on Hillary and the DNC don't come in and be a lightning rod right now just for a cheap shot at a guy who is now irrelevant. Come on trump think.

While he was endorsing Hillary the whole crowd was booing.

God I never thought id see the American left devour itself.

>muh short two word tweet means I said something clever and witty

Shit meme

>Seems like he just brings up radical islamic terrorism and people like to slur that into "hurrr hate all Muslims".

Exactly how it goes down. They do it with Mexicans too. Trump isn't a racist, he's just not PC about shit. If trump hated Muslims and Mexicans he would ban them all from America.

Instead he just want to reward the legal immigrants by punishing the ones who broke the law and came here illegally. He also want's to protect American citizens so he doesn't want Muslim migration from countries with terrorism problems until a good vetting process has been put forth.

Trump is moderate as fuck, he was even praising homos at his convention. He's a nationalist though and the left hates it. He believes American citizens (immigrants and naturals) and America should be priority number 1. Donald Trump literally surrounds himself with successful people of all races, anyone who thinks he's a racist is an idiot or a shill. Lots of shit to criticize him for but being a racist is just low effort retard jargon.

Pretty weak

kek

that fucking webm

oh.. Fuck this shit.

wtf i hate trump now

wow he didnt even address what trump said

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary

preschool level of """"argumentation""""

Australians are truly the greatest of gods works.

Thread theme song:
youtube.com/watch?v=d73tiBBzvFM

Inb4 trump tweets

No refunds, lol.

Op is correct. Bernie got rekt pretty fucking hard there

Personally, I think it's the opposite. I'm for Trump, but I think it's pretty funny to see major politicians interact like this on Twitter. It made me sad that a lot of people on here couldn't see the humour in the "delete your account" tweet because they didn't like Hillary. She's a criminal who should be in jail, but some funny shit right there. This election is an absurdist's dream, and I'm having the time of my life.

Thank you for retweeting Trump's message to your enraged and disenfranchised voting base.

Never tweet to me or my rival's campaign ever again.

>cuck
Did you really expect any different outcome?

That tweet was hilarious if you could somehow be unaffected by the shitstorm a Hillary presidency would bring to the world, but since the majority of the people here aren't richfags, they were rightfully butthurt about the tweet.

That's just missing out on some quality humor because it affects your feelings.
Laugh all the way to the grave, just don't stop fighting because of it.

Meme magic is real senpai