Honestly hate Aussies. Fuck me, what a shit bunch of boring cunts these lot are

Honestly hate Aussies. Fuck me, what a shit bunch of boring cunts these lot are.

I'm indifferent about them.
Except crocodile hunter. He's an honorary American.

all my oz friends are racist pigs. my friend went over to live with her oz bf and he turned her into a fat xenophobe.

honestly pretty close to burgerland

Honestly hate Bongs. Fuck me, what shit bunch of boring cunts there lot are. Im indifferent about burgerclaps, except Mel Gibson, he is a honorary Australian. Also all my Americanshart friends are all racist pigs.

Aussi 1 Brits and Murricans 0

Fuck off Paki. Love the Aussies.

>loves aussies
>calls others pakis

Really pickles the plums.

Fuck off you pseud, you smell of shit and curry.

>give me your semens australia pls

they seem to possess all the worst qualities seen in the people within the rest of the anglosphere. but then they're literally the shit we thrown out for being criminal scum, so what do you expect?

>they seem to possess all the worst qualities seen in the people within the rest of the anglosphere.

>aussie offended by proud englishmen drinking and enjoying themselves

>Brit subhuman offended by a mere thought of Australians and has to create a thread so other bong sharts can validate his cause

this aussie is really quite upset that people dislike him. poor, insecure crook.

whiter than you, Muhammad.

This.

I made the thread, not him. Fucking dumb cunt.

Britain is subordinate to Australia. So many British immigrate to Australia due to it (and nz) being superior in every way.

>whiter than you, Muhammad.

t. salty brits

Brits are the shame of western Europe. Thus they have to take out their anger on Pakis and Australians from whom they think are lesser than them, even though they want to migrate here. BRITS BTFO.

>all this aussie arsepain

HOWLING

Do they call you a sickcunt all the time and think themselves """""hilarious"""""?

>netherlands, belgium, austria, finland
i thought they managed their socities well what a dangerous shithole