He completely sold us out. Republicans are so lucky they got their anti-establishment candidate...

He completely sold us out. Republicans are so lucky they got their anti-establishment candidate. We're stuck with Shillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

jill2016.com/
twitter.com/drjillstein
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2719
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why not just vote for trump

not surprising. you could tell he was a spineless cuck the way he handled the BLM protestors

Fuck this cuck, I'm so fucking angry

If you vote for Shillary you are doing nothing but telling the party bosses that you will support them no matter what they do. Vote for literally anyone else or just refuse to vote on general principal.

We didn't just "get" Trump. Look at your party, look at your politics. Leftism is a Borg religion. Assimilate or die. Wake up, user.

I'm not fucking voting for Shillary. That is completely out of question.

How much money did they receive again? Over $200M?
And got nothing done.

He could have did what Ted Cruz did and told everyone to vote their conscience. He didn't have to endorse her. That's what gets me. Bernie spent his entire campaign making a legitimate argument that Hillary is corrupt and stands with the 1% and not with the average American. He has zero integrity.

You're not stuck with anything. Vote trump and be in good company.

I'm a broken bernout
Voting for Jill Stein is a waste because of the broken two party system, voting Rep is against all of my values, and Hillary is an establishment cunt
What other option is there aside from suicide Sup Forums?

>also fuck sarah silverman

It's pathetic and makes me feel like an indirect cuck for supporting him.

It's insulting to the public's intelligence watching him stand there telling boldfaced lies and contradictions as if we'd believe it. FUCK THIS KEK.

>Fuck off.
>sent from my iphone

The irony.

But Clinton IS the anti establishment president. I don't know how much more anti establishment you can get than being a woman.

If you truly hate the what the democratic party has become, vote Trump and force them to change for the next election.

Can I save this pepe?

holy fuck do you retards not realize that it's no longer about LE REPUBBBICANS VS LE DEMMOCATS

>hating iPhones because they're popular
Every single sub-board on this site is filled with contrarian faggots. Jesus Christ.

You don't understand the parallels here. When Ted Cruz says "Just vote your conscience" to the people, that means vote for Trump... Kinda... Right?

Now let's imagine Bernie saying to the crowd "Just vote your conscience" what does that mean to a Bernie supporter? Well with the latest leaks and clear fuckery going on between Hillary and the DNC basically rigging the election and stealing it from Bernie, "vote your conscience" means vote third party, or even Trump.

The DNC and Hillary both know this. That's why they forced him to EXPLICITLY STATE again and again and again "Vote Hillary"

Come join us in the Emperor's light, brother.

im sad too

We've been here all along bernout, stay with us a while and see if you like what you hear.

>Voting for Jill Stein is a waste
Not really. The Democratic party's reaction to the DNC leaks makes it pretty clear they're taking Bernie's supporters for granted. Voting en masse for third party candidates is the best way to demonstrate that you'll no longer support the two party system.

If anything, this is the first time in a long time in which we have a chance to break away from the false ideology that we should "vote two party or else the greater of two evils will take control". Bernouts should flock to Jill Stein, NeverTrumps to Gary Johnson.

Give America choices!

Cuck

No you're not. There is someone else who is still committed to the political revolution.

jill2016.com/

twitter.com/drjillstein

I feel for you Berniebots. You are absolute faggots to be sure, but America has been playing the democrat field with their neocons for a while now and not only did you have your more reasonable left wing choice taken from you but you had to see him sell out to the establishment in the same instance.

If Bernie hadn't come out with that "White people don't know poverty" ditty of his I might have abstained from the vote instead of voting Trump if I was an American citizen.

Nah just kidding I'd still vote Trump

My hesitation with this is mostly with environmental issues. I quite literally couldn't vote for a climate change denier. It's too important, significantly more important than our political corruption. And besides, I have a hard time jumping on the whole, an inherited rich guy is a fighter of the people against the politically elite.

I certainly hope too, I've been following Jill since Bernie started doing poorly in primaries, but it's something that if we fuck up then we got eight years of fuckery.

Of course Aussbro

We'll make it through, brother

I voted for Bernie in the primaries but am now on the Trump train

Re-evaluate your values. Also, I've said for the longest that left/right dichotomy is just nonsense for the rich elite psychopaths to keep laughing their way to the bank whilst you split hairs over minutiae they don't give a fuck about. Get over yourself and your stupid political identity.

I would love to see Jill Stein and Gary Johnson up on the stage, splitting votes from both major parties.

I have long since stopped wanting any particulate candidate to win, except to watch the system rip itself apart.

>I dislike the two party system
>That's why I will never vote anything but the two parties!

Good job buddy

>if we fuck up then we got eight years of fuckery
There's no guarantee that either Trump or Clinton would stay in office for 8 years - in addition to the possibility of losing the next election, they're both at an age where health issues could force them not to run in 2020.

In any case, there's going to be 4 years of fuckery with either main party candidate, and smashing the two party system is more important to the country's long term prospects.

>sent from my iPhone

>I have a hard time jumping on the whole, an inherited rich guy is a fighter of the people against the politically elite
With the months and months of shit-flinging that they've done against Trump, I find it unlikely that he's somehow colluding with the very system his presence is shaking up.
As far as the environment is concerned, we could make a change to 100% renewables and enact cleanup programs across the country for damaged sites, and the global climate will still steadily inch upwards as India and China continue to give zero fucks because they aren't smart enough to understand why you can't shit where you sleep, especially India.
This isn't to suggest that pursuing a cleaner energy future isn't a worthwhile goal, obviously it is, only that the problem is more complex than "do cars make Gaia cry". Personally the quicker the world gets off the idea of combusting oil the better, there's better things we can do with that stuff and we've been just blowing it up for like a century.

Former Bernie Sanders supporter here.

This man is a disgrace. Listening to his speech right now proves to me that he was always a liar, always a con man.

If you've listened to him talk for the past year then you already know he has contradicted almost everything he said on the campaign trail No one could do a 180 on their personal beliefs that quickly. He was obviously controlled opposition all along.

Lying, thieving, back stabbing crook.

Fuck you Bernie. Fuck you hard.

>2016
>Defending Western Liberalism

>My hesitation with this is mostly with environmental issues. I quite literally couldn't vote for a climate change denier. It's too important, significantly more important than our political corruption. And besides, I have a hard time jumping on the whole, an inherited rich guy is a fighter of the people against the politically elite.

All yours my friend :)

What a cuck, we want trump faggot.

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary

>still asking for money
this fucking kike,ayy lmao

Sanders supporters have clearly never been engaged politically before and got berned fucking hard. Thats politics for you.

Trump is the candidate for people who have seen the politicians before and finally recognize someone that can fight then.

Fucking ninja turtles having shells. They'd be a dead ringer for pepe otherwise.

He gutted the fed audit bill at the last minute. Of ourse he sold you out. Called it from the beginning..

you're retarded

>sub-board
>contrarian

Nice fancy words you got there plebbitfag

>sub-board
>contrarian

Nice fancy words you got there plebitfag

No, you're not stuck, man. Join us.

Fucking THIS. If you are formerly a bernout, REMEMBER THAT YOU STARTED HERE. WITH US.

WE STILL HAVE MEMES LEFT FARM. YOU CAN STILL BE A PART OF THE UPHEAVAL OF THE STATUS QUO.

Idk how people are suprised he was obviously spineless

>indirect
no, it's direct

>How much money did they receive again? Over $200M?
>And got nothing done.

THE UNUSED MONEY IS GOING TO HILLARY NOW

L O L
O
L

I am voting Jill, I'm from Mass(wicked blue state for no US-ers) so we'll swing that way anyway. What I'm saying is there is little opportunity for them to win in the current political climate.

Ture, I suppose a few years of shit are gonna go down anyway, might as well try to mess with things now.

>pic related

I get what your saying with enviro., and we need a leader who will pressure these countries w/ the global community into not fucking with the rest of us. I mean, while shit falls apart around us, push will come to shove anyway I guess.

And labor unions in the 19th century were initially the workers greatest accomplishment, standing up to the gov and big business. Then, realizing they were gonna lose this battle, politicians and big money decided instead to cuck labors unions into being no more than interest groups raking in cash. I'm worried the same is gonna happen to Trump, he goes in anti establishment (like he did with the GOP), then just join it, or have it mold around him (like the GOP).

rethink your values

>dems being so completely balls out about their blatant corruption for the past month or so

What the fuck is going on? Did the Brexit scare them into playing their cards too early or something? I don't understand why all this shit seems to be melting down all at once.

Vote third party or vote trump.

If you vote third party it will send a message to the democrats when they lose to not take you and your kin for granted. Likewise if you vote for Trump, however if you want to improve your democratic party you vote green so they see the # of green voters and decide to integrate more of their policies.

The Republicans ran a standard establishment milquetoast middle vanilla candidate in 08 and 12 and they saw how it made them suffer. They tried again with Yeb! and the other keystone cop losers and they had it beaten into them because there were no superdelegate shenanigans that the people want Trump.

If you vote for Hillary you support TPP (She will pass it, just a different name), you support wall street, you support everything your movement stood for.

>We're stuck with Shillary.
nope. voting trump for accellerationism now. gotta keep em guessing! :^)

Then vote Trump, while mailing the DMC to let them know why.

>voting Rep is against all of my values
Which ones? Bernie's entire campaign was based on economic centrality and support for working class folks, both things Trump is also in favor of. You know exactly what you have to do.

>us
BERNKEK RAUS

>Republicans are so lucky they got their anti-establishment candidate

REMINDER THAT NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE IF IT WASN'T FOR RON PAUL

THE REPUBLICANS CHANGED THEIR RULES TO STOP A CANDIDATE LIKE RON PAUL FROM BEING ABLE TO WIN, BUT IT COMPLETELY BACKFIRED

>My hesitation with this is mostly with environmental issues. I quite literally couldn't vote for a climate change denier. It's too important, significantly more important than our political corruption. And besides, I have a hard time jumping on the whole, an inherited rich guy is a fighter of the people against the politically elite.

You are looking at it entirely incorrectly. Trump supported all those republican stances because he had to win the nomination. His true beliefs will be expressed over the next four months. He stopped referring to muslims the same way, he openly invited LGBTQ support and wants to change the republican party. He has all that money and doesn't need to be lobbied. He is the only candidate we've had in years who isn't getting paid to read a script. He is obviously successful - I would love to see him bring his success to our country as a whole. Hillary has successfully done nothing right.

So you're going to vote for Hillary and reinforce the corrupt establishment? Seriously?

If you can't bring yourself to vote for trump (you should, he's not as bad as Hilary has made him seem), then you should rally behind a third party candidate.

Bend the knee or be destroyed.

>issue is with environmental issues

So, you're a one-issue voter? It's already been proven the data used to push climate change was faked. Not until we get a realistic committee that actually has a real discussion can we consider it a problem.

Trump was not """inherited""" like your fellow dolts have repeated to you. He was given a loan from his father. The same as any other person who can take a loan and be on the hook for it. You do realize when he got that money, it was like having 100x that amount today? Nobody just gives that out, especially someone who was doubtful of his son entering the Manhattan market. Maybe if you work hard and earn money, you can choose what to do with it just the same as his father. I know it's hard seeing someone successful choose what they do with their money, so if you are that troubled, just remember, you didn't earn that.

It doesn't matter. The most environmentally friendly power source is nuclear power. Furthermore, modern nuclear power plants actually run off the waste produced by the earlier generations, so using them would reduce nuclear waste. But nope, people need to keep acting like nuclear is horrid and scary, because its tough to be intellectually honest.

Bernie never had the balls, OP. Never had the balls so he never fought hard and always let us down when the tough moments came.

>2016
>grassroots exists

ahahahahaha. grassroots has been dead for a half-century.

>bernie retards

perfect

Trump has been fighting the (((politically elite))) for decades bro.
>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2719

DNC leak goes much deeper than you think

If Clinton is elected, your "movement" dies. The democratic party will be even more emboldened, if they're able to beat Trump, because that means they were able to beat down two very large grassroots movements. Thus, no amount of grassroots movement going forward will ever be enough to stop them. And there's no chance that a third party candidate will ever win the presidency.

But at least with Trump winning, they'll be forced to reevaluate and rebrand themselves to make an attempt to win the next election. And in that case, there's opportunity for you Bernouts to change the narrative of the democratic party, like how Trump did with the republicans.

TL;DR Clinton winning kills any chance for real change ever happening, now or in the future.

Same. It was incredibly surreal watching the convention, so so sad...

I would vote for Jill Stein but unfortunately I live in a crucial swing state, NC. Hillary can not win here so I'm doing my duty to continue the revolution! TRUMP 2016!!

He didn't sell out, rather he just revealed the sell out he always was once it was over.

I always got the feeling that his campaign was over after seeing that BLM group taking over his speech as he just sits there trying not to cause trouble. Even if it was the closest thing he could do to correct in that situation, that was when it was over.

This.

Let's reverse things. I AM a solid Republican voter, all down the line, and if my party had shafted me with backroom deals to edge out all the candidates for the Republican Nominee from the start, there would be hell to pay. Seriously. That's fucking bullshit, and it is NOT American Democracy.

If you can't hold your representatives accountable to fairly represent YOUR interests, then be my guest and put a bag over your head and walk away. You're doing more harm than good in rewarding their cheating treasonous bullshit with your vote.

> Cruz refuses to endorse Trump
> gets shit on by everybody

> Sanders endorses Hillary
> gets shit on by everybody

there was no winning move

Yes, I agree that he altered his beliefs to run on the Republican platform, and I respect and agree with that political move. It was smart and worked. However, I honestly am having trouble finding his stance on environment from before his run, unlike LGBT rights which were obviously not in line with the GOP's. As for him being rich, would that not make him his on lobbyer? His own interests are at stake, and what would keep him from pushing administration that would happen to help him on the side?

Yes, I will be a one-issue voter when it comes to something that is quite literally going to destroy everything we have built. A Science (that is, the magazine) article stated by 2048 significant portions of our marine life will be dead. I refuse to stand by and not vote and help campaign for someone willing to do less than everything they can to help the environment otherwise.

As for the money, no I don't know every deal he made and if it makes him the best or worst businessman. I think that any info from both sides is too biased to really have an opinion on that. But regardless, I don't give a shit that he's rich and I'm not, whether inherited or self-made. The problem is that I think that a wealthy person has too much at stake in policy to be making such policy. There is a reason why Citizens United is awful, it let's the super rich decide on law making, and electing someone in that position will bride the gap from lobbying to being in the oval office themselves.

The problem is Bernie supporters are too informed. They can see the turnaround too clearly.

This.

If you live in a crucial swing state like mine, I find it's better to straight out vote Trump. Pretty pissed about his lack of an environmental policy but the stakes are too high. Can't let Hillary win in NC.

Molten Salt Liquid Thorium reactors are goddamned magnificent, and India WILL be moving towards their use within a decade, probably with Chinese technology.

Nations that don't want to depend on oil will make it happen, and the US oil barons have no means of stopping it. Oil will still be needed for vehicles and military infrastructure, no duh, but for powering cities, it will be Thorium all the way.

JOIN US.

Vote Green. The democrats don't want to listen to the people they're supposed to represent you can destroy them.

If all the Bernie voters went green the Democrat party would be in full disarray.

holy shit, is he still trying to get more shekels?

I respect that, swing states are not the place for a third party revolution. As much as we gotta destroy the bipartisan system, the battle lines must be chosen wisely.

Anyway, I'm out homies thanks for input n' shit. RIP Bernie, its been real.

The difference is Trump won fair and square and Cruz's beef is that Trump attacked his family (for the record Cruz's Superpac basically called Melania a whore in their advertisements)

Bernie was screwed over and Wikileaks confirmed it. Also if it wasn't for Superdelegates this would be a contested convention.

We Bernie people should stick together and vote for Hillary who did nothing wrong.

The Political movement will never die that way and Bernie will most likely get a position in Hillary's presidency.

Bruce is a conservative so he's not a hero anymore.

Hey Bernie, thanks for bending the knee.

By the way, we're betraying you again. Enjoy.

>Bernie will most likely get a position in Hillary's presidency.
Bull Prepper?

Jill Stein hates nuclear power though, why would you vote for her?

Trump accepts all you over emotional crybabies.

Come, crybaby, come.

Vote Trump. Or at least watch him. He's as anti-establishment as they come. He'll come around a bit in the coming weeks to meet some undecided/democratic voters maybe not halfway, but I expect he will make one or two steps in that direction. He has been very controversal, which helped to gain free publicity and reduce ad costs, but I expect him to tone it down a bit with stuff like "OMG WAR CRIMES" and whatnot.

>green party = gender/race equality

No thanks. I shouldn't have to compete with women or minorities because they are pushed to follow some political agenda. If they are truly qualified then I have no problem with it.

How are you stuck with Hillary? Bernie was never really a Democrat. Why not join the Trump train, or better vote for the Green party that shares many similar traits?

>shills for shillary are reaching out to bernouts on Sup Forums
HAHA HAHA
[$1dollars has been deposited into your college fund]

>us

join us. lets see what trump will do. you already know what shillary is going to do. but trump might do incredible things.

a lot of people around his campaign say he has a secret plan to destroy the power structure in place now.

lets go OP. lets make a happening.

That's all I could think about while listening to his speech.
He took all the money, had all the support, and even once it was found out that he was cheated, he stood behind the people that wronged him.

Bernie supporters need to be pissed, we need to help remind them over and over how they were fucked over.

The fact that the chair woman of the DNC, the one behind it all, was immediately hired by Hillary, the devil she helped, shows that the Democrats and their party and the most corrupt organization at least in America.

For shame.
At least I heard some booing during the Jew's speech.