Why do Western guys love Asian girls?

And why do Western women hate them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Intel_manufacturing_sites
jpost.com/Business-and-Innovation/Tech/Intel-launches-next-gen-processors-developed-and-designed-in-Israel-477358
youtube.com/watch?v=UQk5zyenRVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

western women are a landmine and can destroy your life, I guess asian women seem more family oriented and respectful. also cuter, they wear skirts and dresses and do makeup better. western women hate them because asian women take away their monopoly on being women and so western guys have an alternative to being asset raped by western women.

they're retards who unironically think that asian women are different from western women in terms of mentality.

Except not all Asian women are like what you described. Sorry to shatter your image, but Asian girls are about as toxic, if not so, as Western ones. They can just mask and deceive better than Western women.

Asian women are bigger cunts than Western women.

>Why do Western guys love Asian girls?
The pretty ones (which is the ones you are usually exposed to through the media when you don't have actual contact to Asians) have a lot of features that signal youth.
>And why do Western women hate them?
Competition. Also not like Western women specifically only hate Asian women, they hate other Western women just as much.

Are you Western women?

asian women rule the house and are bitchy if you try to interfere with that, but they WILL let you be the head of your relations with other families and your connection to society. with western women they are more likely to work and demand partial or full control of the family assets while letting you take a bigger part in parenting and household decisions. that's the tradeoff, and most western men only are interested in an alternative to western women that asian women bring. they're bitchy in a different way that western men don't understand, or are okay with.

they are, at least those that are actually grown up in asia and only live in asia. I don't think anyone argues that "asian" women who grew up in the west are different.

because men think
>bwaaaaaah white roasties keep fucking tyrone, arent loyal and I cant satisfy them with my baby dick
While western women are smart and know chinks are the worst race on earth

Don't Turks LARP as horse chinks?

Are you a Western woman?

Daily reminder that african woman are better than both asian and wh*te woman

Even if that were true, das Auge isst mit.

east african women, yes, absolutely top tier. west african women, god no. west african women are worse than western women.

Because whyte womyn unironically hates everyone who isn't a chiseled Chad and in some cases a big dicked Tyrone. And if they don't it's usually a fat fucking landwhale who still has dozens of orbiters on her social medias

So these incels go to Asia to fuck their womyn since all of them love white guys ever since the colonial era

>they are, at least those that are actually grown up in asia and only live in asia. I don't think anyone argues that "asian" women who grew up in the west are different.
Not really. They're just autistic versions of western women, the faults you focus on being exacerbated.

>So these incels go to Asia to fuck their womyn since all of them love white guys ever since the colonial era
but most countries that white guys go to have never been colonized by the west. thailand, korea, japan, china.

have you even been to asia? I used to live in china and guarantee you that it is not. for one, they are much less likely to have "one night stand" type relationships, much less pre-marital partners, lower divorce, earlier want to marriage, etc. because they aren't taught to be men or to be "empowered", as long as there is assets they don't care how you get it while western women want full control, or in most cases full equality with you.

maybe...

I happen to have a lot of asian women in the neighbourhood and they all have the same bodytype from age 16 to age 60 and the 45 and 35 year old ones still look like 25.

This makes western women mad.

Unlike 99% of other non-white women Asian girls can be really cute and smart, and white women HATE competition

>her mouth is crooked and she has weird lips
gets me every time

Western women don't hate hem and western dudes fetishise them. End of fucking story. Move on.

>all those "she looks pretty normal to me"
The funny thing is, she does. Women just don't want to accept that most men have fairly "low" standards (as in, slim and a cute/pretty face is usually enough) and that they just ruined themselves by getting fat and aging like shit thanks to all the makeup and alcohol.

Have you ever had sex with a female human? I'm seriously asking, not trying to make fun of you.

????
I'm talking about the comments

Have you ever read a thread before posting? I'm seriously asking, not trying to make fun of you.

because they're more neotenous

So, they only attract pedos

I see white women throw this one out occasionally, as if liking youthful women is bad. REAL women age like milk!

wtf is going on in here

why do so many white women fall for the "child-free" meme?

Now THAT is mental gymnastic.

I Just want cute gf with slanted eyes

The only ones who get upset about men looking young women are those who aren't young anymore.

are women surprised that a girl with decent personality who takes care of herself and doesn't look like a slob is enough for most men?

funny thing is she used pic related as an example of "REAL beautiful woman". is it just me or is marilyn monroe ugly as fuck

this is not rita hayworth

Because the past one hundred years has seen a carefully constructed artifice in which women and men are convinced to work rather than raise families and thus make more money for their bosses than actually enjoy life.

>participates fully in modern society
>"They don't contribute to planetary destruction."
that's some extreme delusion right there

A lot of them, yes. They believe in 80/20 too, just with reversed roles.

Always beats me how people seem to be incapable of understanding this.
>"Haha, look at how much wealthier we are nowadays, 50 years ago none of us would have been able to afford these tech gadgets!"
>has to send their kid to a daycare starting at age 3 because the only way how they can possibly cover their expenses is if both parents work full time

I'm not retarded enough to think they are any different than other females.
I just like how non-jungle Asian look.

>boycott Israel!
>uses CPU made in Israel to post
People can ignore inconvenient information very easily I find

>uses CPU made in Israel to post

>enjoy life
>having k*ds
Pick one

Now we are talking based turk poster

lots of intel processors are made in Israel. Most people who have no problem giving up Israeli oranges (and orange jews) won't give up their computers because that is too inconvenient and they won't check where and from what components their computers/ phone are made

How do you even check where your processor is made? I'm pretty sure taiwan has a bigger semiconductor industry

American and Asians don't mix-race very well...

The American is acting like a nigger, this is embarrassing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Intel_manufacturing_sites

jpost.com/Business-and-Innovation/Tech/Intel-launches-next-gen-processors-developed-and-designed-in-Israel-477358

Everything in today's world uses parts and/or research from every industrialized country. You can't boycott any country 100 % I feel.

well this processor is not my processor, I think it is easy enough to boycott israel stuff. at least the majority, whatever is used in my processor is mostly from taiwan and china.

They are "exotic" and very butifel...pretty simple tBh

Many reasons, but the two main reasons prob have to be the body and personality. Many Asian girl have what would be considered by the majority of men a very good body and that's a big plus, because if you want to fuck a white girl with a decent body you better be a 15/10chad while fucking a quite cute Asian girl with a nice body is just a normal thing, and I mean even if you are a chad and get a pretty white girl you can be sure that she will be super bitchy because she prob has hundreds of messages from horny guys on her social medias.
Personality is the second biggest difference, Asian girls are quite cheering, take relations seriously, try actively to improve on what they are not good at, try to organise stuff or to get idea to make you happy. Western constantly say they have problems, when they don't have any they create ones, they love to fight and to be annoying, they are never gonna do anything actively because they have been used to be the center of attention (strong and independent :^) yeah only good at working more than men for less), hundred of other shits like that. If you don't see a difference of personality between asian girls born and raised in asian and western girls you must have a fucking problem cause the difference between French and German girls is already huge. The people saying Asian girls having a better personality is a myth blabla should just go to Asia before opening their mouth.

Asian women are shit just like white women, but at least they maintain their appearance.

youtube.com/watch?v=UQk5zyenRVI

Asian women are no different. Especially Korean women. Be aware of that

I watch videos on youtube on the topic so I know better than people who lived there what I'm talking about xDDD
these girls are indeed cancer imported from western culture but represent roughly 0.1% of Kgirls and are hated by everybody there.

I'm quite certain you've never been there. that goes for anyone who says they're the same as western women.

Who the fuck cares about their mentality, they just look cute.

>"I have traveled extensively among Asian countries and I assure you that all the qts rejected me because they're chaste, not because I'm an autistic creep"

newfag gitu outo

My shit is done in china.

Don't get this meme tbqh. I was at a university with a lot of SE Asians and, on average, they weren't any prettier than other equivalent groups.

living the dream

Absolute majority of white women are left leaning other way around for asian girls.

SE Asians are quite ugly.
When we talk about Asian girls most people refere to Eastern Asia, Korea, Japan, China.
To me the mort pretty girls are in Korea, Taiwan, things like that.

>And why do Western women hate them?
Because they don't want rivals, though they want rivals to men. They are monsters.

Dunno about western countries. But here child free just don't want kid to suffer in R*ssia

They're protecting their self-interests which makes sense, but men should too.

No wonder hapas are so fucked up.

I was including China, Korea, Japan etc. in the group. I always thought East Asia meant Siberia.

But why they want protect their own, while they don't do same to men? Very selfish.

>They believe in 80/20 too, just with reversed roles.
Source for that, never seen any women express such view. Women who bitch about not finding boyfriend usually want princes and don't settle for less.

>You can't boycott any country 100 % I feel.
You can safely boycott Russia

because asian immigrants maintain an air of femininity around them, even ifs completely constructed and fake. western women rarely even bother to act feminine anymore. 2nd generation onward asian immigrants also dont bother, and i have no idea why a non-asian wants to fuck them

>But why they want protect their own
they protect themselves, and nothing other than themselves. Women despise other women even more than they despise men. Women, generally speaking, are the most vile, contemptful, bitter and pety things to have ever existed. Even the most hateful and spiteful of men is still likely to be a better person than the average woman.

East Asian means Korea, Japan, China, Siberia is North Asia.
I don't find most Japanese attractive desu, I prefere Korean and Chinese, although current gf is from Vietnam.
I won't argue about who looks good or not tho cause this is quite a controversial and subjective topic. I know my tastes changed a lot in years, I used to not like Asian girls mostly because of the eyes and by living there my tastes changed.

>2nd generation onward asian immigrants also dont bother
The difference between asians raised in USA/Europe and Asians raised in Asia is just insane it scares me. How can everything go so wrong in one generation

White men have deluded themselves into thinking they don't want white women because they can't compete for them.

>wh*Tes ruin everything
>a surprise
Sup tourist.

>Black men get white women
>White men get Asian women
>Asian men and black women are left behind

i genuinely have no idea. i never really believed in the idea of SJWs being a real thing, but ive met a few asians at the college campus I live by, and every female asian thats not a transfer student from china or japan is an SJW on steroids. its so fucking disorienting

Having to put up with white people usually does it.

lel

Yes. Wester women are very selfish.

That isn't even a full asian, that's a kazakh which are pretty much just hapas. When people drool over asians, it's usually the very white looking ones.

???

>white
>smoking
>24/7 vidya
>asian gf
isn't this what Sup Forums dreams about?

>wh*Te
>dreams about
In a nightmare maybe.

He is not normal white man.

I really hope we don't see Asia becoming like that with increasing immigration. I still remenber my short conversation with a Korean-American in Seoul, Claiming out loud that she only liked tall guys and that she had fuck plenty of guys because she was so pretty (she was very average) to her other Korean friends. When she started to say that Asian girls were incredibly popular in Europe I had to tell her at wasn't quite true, most people don't really care about Asians. She goes on a rant about how French are so racist and they only date between each other. The most annoying and vulgar bitch I've seen in real life it was insane.

ooga booga, here is your (you)

Kys wh*Te cuck

She is a mutt done right, unlike ameriorcs.

ITT: sick closet pedos who say they find asian girls "cute and young" instead of admitting that they are attracted by immature looking women

t. virgin

you're not going to be so excited when you're stuck with a princess form hell

Males should go gay, women are inferior. Sure you want a child, go breed one or find a surrogate but as far as having a relationship? fuck no.

Women are inferior in every way.
Intellectually, Physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Women can't control their bodies or mind. They are so weak they're sick with depression or anxiety or some other self diagnosed malady every other week.
And self control? Women have none. Their lack of morals and faith has destroyed empires. They are the harlots who bring degeneracy and corrupt society.Lastly They don't understand love, its a foreign concept to them.

No one loves us men, but we can love each other.

It's man who understands the value of morals, honor, faith, family, and love.

Don't fall for the woman jew.