Is the ride finally ending? Will this be the last Chris Chan saga?

Is the ride finally ending? Will this be the last Chris Chan saga?
kiwifar.ms/threads/24-julay-2016-taint-megathread.22839
>His piercing has become infected. Medical professionals have concurred it is probably what's called an abscess: a hole in the body. There is potentially a bigger hole under his piercing that is filled with pus. If this is the case, the infection can spread by tunneling into his intestines. If this bursts into his abdominal cavity, he will go septic (which is shock induced by sepsis). If he goes into shock, he will likely die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJkjjpFM97w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you GOTTA check this pic out!

Yeah can you not start a thread with that picture

You forgot to add the part where he thinks hes growing a vagina.

Does this faggot REALLY believe he's developing a vagina and not some sort of fistula?

Fucking lol

>You forgot to add the part where he thinks hes growing a vagina.

KEK WILLS IT

>I started my vaginal track today
jesus christ he wasn't fucking kidding.

He's been listening to, I shit you not, youtube recordings of binaural beats which he believes is releasing estrogen into his body.

Felt physically painful typing that out.

I asked my brother to look at this, he's an ass doctor and I'm staying at his phat ass ass doctor crib.
He said, "that's fucking tragic, 5 years tops if he gets past this stage."

I wonder how tight she is.

It's probably a good thing. He'd start fisting himself if he heard that.

Rip chris chan the ultimate autist. May he finally get a boyfriend free gal pal in the afterlife

>well split my dick and call me Caitlyn

Tell me about this Chris Chan. Why does he pear the piercing?

RIP in peace sweet prince[ss]

>you GOTTA check this pic out!

You WONT believe what this virginian man did!

youtube.com/watch?v=yJkjjpFM97w

He's also taking women's multivitamins and he thinks this is female hormones.

Honestly, I liked it better when he was too dumb to cause real damage to himself but now he's a ticking time bomb and he's going to kill himself in the worst possible way.

WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS BALLS AND PENIS??????

Stage of what?

Can you post a link? I'm going to play it at work on an ultralow volume so we can all grow boipuccis.

If 2 of the same number, Chris will make a full recovery and take over the world

>If this bursts into his abdominal cavity, he will go septic (which is shock induced by sepsis). If he goes into shock, he will likely die.
Sepsis is SIRS+a form of infection. Septic shock is when you go hypotensive during sepsis and they can't bring you back with fluids

Remember when our favorite autist was humping his ps3 to get his accounts back? God I miss that Chris Chan, we fucking broke this man.

Gentlemen we have a REST IN POSSIBLE on our hands, stay tuned

Will his funeral be open to the public?

I'd drive two hours to see that

He's pulling it up with his hand

If repeating numbers then Chris dies in 3 years.

We need to chip in to get him a tomb.

He's also been injecting it with his stored semen in the freezer to get himself pregnant. What an idiot.

how long will it take for the infection to give him septic shock?

>mfw the Chris Chan saga ends with him getting recruited to ISIS and suicide bombing a Gamestop on Black Friday

Praise Kek

How can a person be this deluded? Also that thing looks like it hurts, that should be enough for him to know something is wrong.

Many forms of depression. He's likely has attempted suicide multiple times.

looks tight!

>He's also been injecting it with his stored semen in the freezer to get himself pregnant.

I miss the old Chris.

I literally can't.

>How can a person be this deluded?
autism and mild retardation

I've had abscesses, infections, and sepsis. I just had to get the abcessess drained and get put on iv antibiotics, followed by a script of oral antibiotics.

Why would this guy die? As long as he gets medical help he'll be fine.

their days are numbered

2 years

JESUS CHRIST ITS BEEN SO MANY YEARS HOW IS HE STILL AROUND.

I don't believe it. give me a source

WHAHO yeah thats the worst picture

HERE LIES CHRIS CHAN
HE SLURPED HIS OWN JIZZ

one

Is there no helping this guy? I get he has the mentality of a fucking brick wall but why hasn't the government institutionalized him yet? I'd rather my taxpayer money go into helping this autist rather than some nigger broodmother with 12 niglets.

Why are autistic people allowed to make their own decisions? Verily, are not all trannys autistic? Is there a line to be drawn, or have they all stepped over it?