Misunderstood genius or talentless hack?

Misunderstood genius or talentless hack?

misunderstood talentless hack

hack. the leftovers is just a repackaged version of lost.

talentless faggot

Hack people tend to misunderstand as an actual writer

talentless hack faggot piece of shit that can't plot worth a damn and isn't even really good at character development because making characters cry does not equal development you fucking mouthbreathing fuckheads that keep sucking his dick and calling it kino fucking shitheads

Hack. In total, he has done more harm than good.

Genius.

LOST and The Leftovers are among the best tv shows of all time.

This.

talented hack

lost is a con job that tricks you into watching it because it has a bunch of unexplained happenings every episode

and the same thing happens in the leftovers

False

I watch the Leftovers because I am entertained watching it. What more can you ask for in a TV show?

>lost is a con job that tricks you into watching it because it has a bunch of unexplained happenings every episode

Literally everything is directly explained or heavily implied in LOST.

The Leftovers is great. I assume he must be kept in check somewhat by Perrotta though.

i'm not turning this into a lost thread, but no, they aren't. the few explanations we do get are weak as fuck too and most of them just lead to more questions

Is that the guy from Little Nicky?

Misunderstood genius.

Misunderstood by talentless hacks.

Ruined muh trek

JJTrek was a fluke success. How is it possible?

hack. Everything he touches turns to shit.

Are you baiting m8 cuz I'll bite.

Wtf is the island? Why is it there? How is it magical?
What is the source? What does it do? Who built the ancient cork and temple at the source?
Who was the mother? How did she have power over the island? Where did she come from?
How did the source transform the MIB to the smoke monster?

Fuck, the source/island is the same shit as the Black Goo from Prometheus: a convenient and unexplained plot device that progresses the plot any way the writer chooses.

And guess who happened to write both of those? Oh yeah, Damon Lindelof. Go fucking figure.

the light source isn't really like the black goo. the goo was there from the beginning, the light source crap was some half assed quickly thrown together explanation for what the island is there for

Talentless hack who only has a job because he's a jew.

>ruined trek
lindelof is a faggot, but trek was already dead.

He steals good ideas and makes them his own. Bad ideas.

No matter what Ridley does, at least we'll always have this faggot's butthurt.