Is there a better place to live in the US? No there isn't

Is there a better place to live in the US? No there isn't.

>Detroit
What are you on about?

> Michigan
> Missouri
> Illinois
> Ohio

No thanks, OP

>my state is in there
Nice.

Yet you could trade 10 of those states for a mere 3 and get the great absolutely the greatest states in the entire Union.

Minnesota here
I'd love to leave

only nice countries in there are nebraska and the dakotas

Don't put MN, WI, and N&S Dakota with the rest of that trash.

Really? I've never been there but Wisconsin and Minnesota seem cool. I'm trying to get my fiancee to go there for our honeymoon.

>Is there a better place to live in the US?
It's called California.

inb4 impotent, fly-over rage

Don't you mean states there guy?

Yeah, every other part of the US.

With the exception of California. Fuck California.

The light blue states are pretty good, not sure about those darker ones

Lived in South Dakota. Boring and cold as fuck

OK come here for that, but I must say wisconsin is the armpit of the midwest. Ever seen "deliverance"?

>going to Minnesota for your honeymoon
L M A O
what the fuck would ever make you want to do that?

>Commiefornia

lmao

Cheap af and epic dabs

New England is better...

Fuck off. I lived in MN for 30 years before I finally up and moved to Arizona. That state is the worst. EVERYONE is a democrat and only because their daddy was.

>in this area is Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, and the entire state of Missouri

Sounds like shit to me.

Best place in the US to live is NH then VT.

Everyone knows VT is just a knock off upside down NH though.

Im originally from Indianapolis

While it still does have some positive or charming elements, its been completely destroyed over the past 25 years. Its Nigerville, USA. Worse than Chicago, DC, or West Palm Beach

God help the poor bastards that still live there. Its one of the worst cities in America now.

I like water though.

Yes, wasn't it in the south though?

>camping
>great lakes
>Beer Mart
>cheese
>stave churches
>German/Scandinavian food

I can only get some of those in Ohio.

Chicago is tight af actually.

Minnesotan here, fuck off then. This state is awesome. One less hater.

IDK, Texas is kinda nice. Hot as fuck though.

DuPage County, Illinois fag reporting in.

Fuck this state. Fuck Mike Madigan. Fuck Chicago Politics. Fuck Chicago Public Schools.

I want to move to Texas so badly.

Eastern Kansas, grew up in a white homogeneous community with a population of ~1,000.
Couldn't have lived in a happier place, I live in Kansas City now for work.

Fuck that shit.

Yeah but that's the general feel there. If you go to wisconsin, don't be stupid. Mn is way better though imo and I used to live in portland or, so... ahem

Chicago is not bad honestly. Parts of it are pretty nice you just need to know the shit hole sections to avoid. The shit holes in Chiacgo though... you are lucky to get out alive.

Lol no. Maple grove here

I'd love to have a comfy home in Wyoming

California is literally paradise

Hello, as the duly appointed representative to Sup Forums from Ohio, it is my duty to report to you the consensus of every Ohian:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Exactly.

>The dumpster fire that is the Midwest

K

the only salvageable states are minnesota and michigan for their natural beauty. the rest is shit.

i was born and raised in chicagoland (white affluent suburbs) and move to utah last year. i'm never going back.

*Ohioan

Pretty much any union state is nice except New Jersey and Ohio

I'm sure compared to mexico it is, paco.

Western MD is pretty nice, too bad our votes don't count for shit because of all of the basketball-americans out east. We should be a part of WV instead tbqh. Lord Baltimore weeps at the current state of his namesake.

Oregon is great, IF YOU'RE NOT LIVING IN FUCKING PORTLAND LIKE I AM.

Why we still debating this? NH.

Top tier beer - yep
Low Crime - yep
Safe - yep
Affluent? yep
Low Taxes - yep
Intelligent population - compared to most of America yep

good waste as much as you want.
>I take 20 min showers, throw away warm water, and water my glass 3 times in commiefornia

A triple digit IQ is required to post here buddy.

what's the gun law situation like?

>basketball-americans
underrated

Illinois is fuckin third world tier, especially Shitcongo

>Michigan

yeah just stay away, pay no attention to those four seasons, clean beaches and great lakes

Greetings from Iowa, one of the safest and smartest states in the United States.

just leave me alone dammit

>Massholes with highest
You know it, we got Asians out the ass with all our colleges

so, literally be average.
>Massachusetts' IQ
Proud to be born there, desu

What part of Ohio? I live in Youngstown and I still don't COMPLETELY hate it here.

>don't be stupid
You mean don't fuck with rednecks or??

I lived in LA for a year and have visited a few times, fuck cali.

lol, this is some slick bait

East Coast >>>>>>>>>>>>> Midwest

>Being a Marylander
>not living next to the bay and eating crabs and catching rockfish all day

The weather is perfect all year round, it's right by the sea, there are mountains and forests no more than 20 minutes away, farmland for days, big cities filled with things to do, plenty of work, etc.

Ignoring the liberals and the Mexicans it's about as close to paradise as you can get. Also expensive. But you get what you pay for, nigga.

if michigan would pay canada to annex detroit it would be a completely kickass state. i grew up in the midwest. michigan is so good it doesn't even belong there.

You can't judge the entire state based on the worst part of it.

l.a. is a dirty disgusting shithole. how can you even claim a state with l.a. in it is not shit?

Who 816/913 in here??

>Michigan

California would be a hell of a lot better if it was cheaper to live there and it wasn't run by the worst kind of people imaginable.

You guys over exaggerate how awful LA is. No, it's not great, but it ain't that awful. There's tons of shit to do in LA. I live like 20 minute out and whenever I'm bored I spend a day in LA. It's great. So long as you stay out of certain areas.

I can agree with this

>3 digit iq
>still votes democrat
the fuck went wrong?

I visited Cambria and Paso Robles a few times, it was pretty but still hated the people. I'm guessing up north wouldn't be so bad but LA just ruins it for me. LA is a soulless shithole, I was depressed the entire time I lived there. I just can't live somewhere that crowded, and the people and boring-as-hell weather didn't help. I like the cold.

so comfortably ___white___ yet sane.

>There's tons of shit to do in LA.
Name 10 things you've personally done in LA that you can't do somewhere else.

Honestlly I meant don't let them fuck with you. As soon as a sconny sees an out of town plate they go nuts. YOU SAW MAKING A MURDERER RIGHT?

l.a. is a fucking shithole. if you don't think it is you haven't traveled much.

I live in Nebraska and I'm always bored. There are no forests, no natural lakes, no mountains, it's humid in the summers and frigid in the winters, and all of the land is owned by farmers. I want out of here into a state full of beautiful nature to hike in.

Pic related: Eastern Nebraska during fall.

Thisssssssssss

Honestly man, Detroit isn't all that bad anymore. Right downtown is clean as a whistle but in between downtown and the suburbs is still niggerville.

NO what is this, the fiancee and I love murderer/serial killer shit, not to sound edgy

Holy shit Hispanics get your game together you're about as dumb as the niggers

Looks like a great place to be amish

Eastern WV is beautiful. Go no further though. Trust me.

canada-lite states

wew lad

this is in the heart of winter. 20 minute drive from salt lake city. you're wasting your life away dipshit.

>Mfw this map just shows you where all the shitskins are

Yes, yes there is you fucking yank.

I'm poor and obligated to stay around certain family members. Life is pain.

Fixed that for you.

if you're state is not green you are literally living in Cuck land

Canada is infinitely better than any state.

Check netflix to see if iits still there but it's a doc on this good ol boy type that supposedly rapes and kills a woman.
>trust me
You and yours will binge watch it so hard.
We did!

just about any country that isnt zionist occupoied

How about no? Because that's a stupid fucking metric to judge whether or not there's shit to do in LA.

A better metric would be what things there's are to do in LA that there aren't in my immediate locale. Considering I live in a pretty small city filled with rich old white people with nothing to do most of the time LA is full of life and fun things to do in comparison and that's all I'm saying.

I live in Bismarck ND. It's...okay. The thing is anything that someone would enjoy is better anywhere else. We don't specialize in anything.

It's completely unremarkable except for maybe low unemployment and low minorities and oil boom. It was 104 degrees today. The weather is awful. In fact I'd go as far as to say we have the worst weather in the country excluding death Valley or something.

>portland
oh so youre a fag then
fuck outta the midwest

lol have you been to lake erie lately?

I'll check now thank you. We've watched Forensic Files and Deadly Women a million times, along with every documentary we can find on youtube.

I pretty much live right where the midwest starts turning into Appalachia. There are several places in the US I wouldn't mind moving to, Black Mountain is one of them.

How can our 51st state be better than itself?

Suck my dick, I moved here when I was 3 thanks.