DNC Day 1 ends with a prayer from a female Jewish Rabbi, where she refers to God as "her"

DNC Day 1 ends with a prayer from a female Jewish Rabbi, where she refers to God as "her".

This party will win the American election.

Land of the (((Free))). Tell me, how isn't America cucked again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vf2cCdgwgoM
youtube.com/watch?v=xwGqSg17imE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reformed Judaism is in desperate need of purging

This isn't America it's a convention taken over by communist college kids who think they know everything and wannabe communists

wew

>God is a woman
>decides to make women the inferior gender

THIS IS WHAT WOMEN ACTUALLY BELIEVE!!!

What is up with those giant shoulder pads?

Its where she hides her jew gold

> inferior gender
nice bantz

Every fucking candidate, left and right, talked about how big of an Israel supporter they were (with the exception of the two faced Sanders, who is probably lying.)

Israel owns America, apparently, and both Trump and Clinton are owned by them too.

I agree. I used to think Israel was just a meme. But when I heard fucking Donald Trump sucking up to them so hard, it just blew my mind.

You cannot tell me that that isn't a reptilian in an overcoat.

You do know that Israel must be brown-nosed to win an election. Thats 101.

Why? Most US voters don't really care about Israel.

A MAIN

that is one manly looking bitch

women are inferior to men.

implying Israelis wouldn't purge Reform Judaism from their own country

Democratic convention day 1:

Angry negresses
Illegal immigrants shilling for Hilary
Bernie literally cucking his supporters
Lesbian Rabbi praying to female god

How can they possibly top this?

>Jewish god
>Female

Zionists aren't even pretending they're not the heretical Synagogue of Satan anymore

the God of Abraham is a male.

> being in charge of hunting and risking your life for the tribe
> superior to the women who lead the tribe from the safety of their caves

That's like saying the worker ants and bees are superior to their queens

soros does.

>Humans are now ants
>This is what gypsies actually believe

there's a lizard under there. (((they))) know we KNOW and our true leader will rise again emboldened by another 14/88

What? The jewish god is the jewish people. Their religion is their tribe, their tribe is their religion.

The rest is just window dressing for christian goy.

women haven't lead anything in the history of mankind. Patriarchy is a cultural universal.

Fact: God is a woman.

I impregnated Her and She made the universe out of spite.

>worthless creature only good for their vagainas

>Goyim actually believe this
You're still making the mistake of trusting a jew
They have owned us since the turn of the century, now they are just becoming brazen due to the power they wield.

I would train her properly, teach her how to use it properly, allow her to fire off multiple shots, until she was ready to take it in her hands and make it fire on her own. Teach her how to be proficient with it, performing in all positions.

Adter that, I'd teach her how to shoot guns.

>soros

Bernie has pretty consistently been critical of Israel.
He's Jewish but he's never hinted at any bit of Zionism

youtube.com/watch?v=Vf2cCdgwgoM

It's just an act, watch this video where he breaks down when confronted.

That may be so, I just don't trust the guy at all. He definitely seems to be the exception, but I feel he would easily kowtow to Zionist pressure when the time comes just like he sold out to Hillary now.

God is a single mom? Best proof I've seen yet for God being black.

>critical of Israel

....until tonight when he shilled for Shillary. She is the most wall Street jew bought candidate since, well I guess Obama.

Damn these chauvinist white knight genes that make me want to protect and hug this inferior human being.

made me chuckle

Yeah I certainly question a lot of his supposed principles after the pathetic Hillary endorsement.
Was merely pointing out he's been less Zionist than a lot of non-jewish politicians over his career

You should have been worried when he said, "Enough about the damn emails!"

It was a very serious issue, and he just dismissed it. He was never willing to stand against Hillary.

A Sikh prayed at the RNC. Confirmed for based.

youtube.com/watch?v=xwGqSg17imE

Zionists aren't the people who he is appealing to. Those are the Republicans and Neo-cons, I know you probably don't believe in a Jewish conspiracy, but every one has their own demographic to appeal to. Zionists and the Pro-Israel crowd just aren't Bernie's.

Kek

Conservative Judaism puts Israel and the Jews above all as opposed to Reformed, just saying...

Someone should just come out and admit that the Jews own the US

Sophia is just an aeon.

>(((female)))

They don't try and hide it m8

Post vid some1

The Democrats are SO far disconnected from the average American at this point that it's almost comical. They're now an unapproachable party for extremists due to their catering to every group and refusing to pass judgment on any behavior. Pathetic.

seriously, just waiting for them to sacrifice a chicken to moloch during their convention