The Baltides have been in Eiropa longer than anyone else

The Baltides have been in Eiropa longer than anyone else
Have you heard about them?

Germans are proud members of the Baltic race from Teutonics marrying ancient Prussian women.

i think not

yes

The Baltides are a much more complicated peoples than that.
They first came from Baltinia, a long lost land.
The Baltides were the first settlers of Eiropa, they are the creators of the Angloid language and the first Israelites.
Moses was 1/4 Baltide.
The Baltides were known for freeing Pagan tribes of corrupt Jewish merchants.
The 4th Generation Meizo Japanoids were Baltide children. They created anime and so forth.

The so called Baltide

is there any stronger peoples than the Baltides?

Actually heruleans and langobards are the real ancient evropeans.

not really
must be because of...

>"In wonderful savageness live the nation of the Fenni, and in beastly poverty, destitute of arms, of horses, and of homes; their food, the common herbs; their apparel, skins; their bed, the earth; their only hope in their arrows, which for want of iron they point with bones. Their common support they have from the chase, women as well as men; for with these the former wander up and down, and crave a portion of the prey. Nor other shelter have they even for their babes, against the violence of tempests and ravening beasts, than to cover them with the branches of trees twisted together; this a reception for the old men, and hither resort the young. Such a condition they judge more happy than the painful occupation of cultivating the ground, than the labour of rearing houses, than the agitations of hope and fear attending the defense of their own property or the seizing that of others. Secure against the designs of men, secure against the malignity of the Gods, they have accomplished a thing of infinite difficulty; that to them nothing remains even to be wished."

Is Finland baltide?

the Baltides came long before them
Heruleans worshiped the Baltides and dreamed of having such a rich history
sadly we haven't found Baltinia yet

Southern Finns have Baltoid ancestors, but the modern state is not Baltide.
Still, this makes Finns one of the strongest races in Modern Eiropa

Is Estonia Baltide?
Well, it's complicated
Even though Estonians aren't baltic, they can be still considered part Baltide, as the Finno-Ugric gene was created by Baltides back in the 3rd century

Balts are basically Fenno-Slavs

lol the only thing rich over there is your swamps
rich with the chewed bones your cannibal ancestors threw in there

Seems you are confusing the pagan Baltic tribes with the Intellectuals of the Baltinian lands, the Baltides

arr rook same

The Baltides were the first settlers of Eiropa and came from the Baltinian lands located somwhere in Siberia
While the rest of Eiropeans came from Africa, the Baltides evolved in Siberia, being white for all of their history

you should really lay off the eau-de-cologne, it's not good for you

You need to take the white pill. The Baltides have been controlling Eiropa behind your backs

I've taken many little white pills in my life.

Poles have a huge part of Baltic coast, therefore baltoid
welcome my /balt/ brothers

the hussars were a Baltoid military unit, organised by Mikoto's royal ancestors
but that is not how this works
the current poles, just like latvians, lithuanians have been dirtied with slavic blood

I want Baltide wifu.

I am L1 proto-european balkan thracian looking for ancient livonian wife.

sorry but no

MY wife will be a pure, virgin, fertile baltic woman.

We will have many pure proto-european thraco-baltic children.

how do i get a baltikkk gf??

>be Baltide royalty
thats it

>a Balt is genetically similar to me
>I look like this
Ah, yes, my white brother. We must secure the future of the white race, heil 1488, yes

where do you see yourself in that image dumb croat
you are extra-slavs of slavic balkan