Would you consider their offspring mixed?

Would you consider their offspring mixed?

Yes

>offspring
>Implying Pewds has enough sperm count to impregnate a MED woman

Yes

How would Varg feel about a Swede mixing with an Italian?

Italian women get extra fertile around Northern Europeans, I know because I impregnated several

Yes, northern and Southern Europeans are different genotype and phenotype wise. His girlfriend looks like some mixed castizo while pewdiepie is a pure white

Kind of. But I don't think it matters.
The cultural distance also will probably allow the children to easily assimilate into Swedish culture, and even the mother will assimilate to a good extent.
Additionally, unlike half-negroes and mixed latinamericans, most "Euromutts" I have seen actually look quite nice.

PS: What I mean is that there is not that much cultural distance. (Our value systems are very similar, etc..)

No worse than your average 'white' american

What does a nord/med mix look like, I'm thinking French

They live in Brighton, in the UK.

>Our value systems are very similar
>suppresses voters with riot police
You've got more similarities with us than northerners

I am a Catalan, precisely.

That will probably be a greater problem. Their mixing becomes irrelevant, since now they have to adapt themselves and their children to a culture foreign to both them.

I have seen some. Most of them could pass for southern Germans or Austrians.

French could work too I guess.

It's not that deep bruh. Tons of Italians and Spanish live in the UK and they're doing fine. The only thing you have to get used to is the shit food and weather, and if you're Swedish probably not even that.

Yes
Either way, who cares?

All europeans are mixed, talking about "pure races" as if they exist in any meaningful sense is a ridiculous anglo-american meme just like nordicism.

Yeah probably. I just meant that their 'racemixing' probably will not play a role in determining their fate in Britain.

mixed to what?
some gens will take from the mother some from the father
like in every family

>I am a Catalan
my condolences

Yes, that disgusting race traitor better never come back here or she'll be stoned to death for being a concubine to the wh*teoid

I know a German/ Italo mix and they look nothing like us

t. bavarian

Wrong. I am pure

He asked for nord/med not german/med

Even then, of course, not all come with the same looks.

Isnt his mother norwegian?

>I'm thinking French
kind of, yes

Cherrypicked, but o.k.
He does not look Central Euro to me, that is clear.

This.
Fucking scumbag, left Italy for that effeminate cunt, made him change from a cuckshed sven maggot into a nazi and these wh*iteoid even dare to complain.

the struggle..

Yes

yes, definitely