What does Sup Forums think of the work of writer/director Riley Stearns?

What does Sup Forums think of the work of writer/director Riley Stearns?

I quite enjoyed Faults.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BUDLVBoFijv/
instagram.com/p/BSiBr-MlHNO/
youtube.com/watch?v=aKjmGFteGJY
youtube.com/watch?v=PTZFRUCBYfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He could do better than MEW

fuck you MEW you fucking whore

lmao no

That night, at Casa Lucio, with Mary Elizabeth Winstead. American actress, you know. The one with the glass eye. Besides anatomical, this is a sexist definition, of course. But when one writes one must first of all look for brevity and effectiveness. And recognize that the definition is brief and effective butt: actress with glass eye. Now everyone-and everyone-knows who I mean.

We were having dinner, the usual compadres: Antonio Lucas, Manuel Jabois, Edu Galán and David Gistau. Actually Gistau was not there that night, but it does not matter. For the purposes of the narration, it was. I invent it and nothing happens. I also sat at the table - this I do not invent it - my carnal Mexican novelist Elmer Mendoza. We were accompanied by his wife, Leonor; But as she does not suit the story, I will say that night was not. We were six uncles, therefore, eating grilled coconut and tender little sirloin, with red Luis Cañas reserve. Speaking of the usual: books, journalism, politics, women, Mongolian musical, Luki's last poem, Jabo's sexual potency, Gistau's four children - who was not - who spend the whole fucking day, Papi, papi, asking to eat. Anyway. Things like that. Then my phone rings and a friend tells me. "Mary Elizabeth Winstead is going to have dinner with Lucio." I say it to the rock, and while I do, it approaches Teo, the maître. "Mary Elizabeth Winstead has just sat down at Severo Ochoa's table," he whispers. We look at all, as one man and one woman. And we see it.

In mortal flesh he loses much. Usually occurs. But she's still beautiful and well endowed. She is accompanied by a stuffed turkey that Teo defines as the legitimate husband. We study the turkey with a critical eye. "He does not have half a host," says Edu Galán, evenly. We all agreed. "You should tell her something," suggests Gistau, who is still not there. "That gringa can not escape alive," says Elmer. Everyone agrees and looks at me, both because I am the eldest - we still respect those things between us - as because tonight it is my turn to pay the bill. So, assuming my responsibility, I return to Jabois. "You're the handsome man and the fella at this table," I say, authoritative. "Our contest stallion," Edu points out, and then we get involved in a brief biographical-sexual review of Jabo, including politics and journalists, until he returns the thread. "It's your turn to take a picture with her, comrade. You're already late. "

Jabois looks at us hesitantly, and we all nod. "Go back with your shield or on it," suggests Lucas, epic. Almost Homeric. With his usual goodness, Jabo nods, takes a deep breath, stands up, goes with his best smile to the Winstead table, asks him to take a picture, and she passes him. For her part, the husband pats and says that of photos, nothing. He returns humiliated Jabois. "They have sent me to take my ass," he says in his tender Galician accent. And he sits down. We shake, indignant. "The husband does not have half a host," insists Edu Galan. "What an asshole," says Luki. "We should break the nose," I say. "In Sinaloa we would give him lead," Elmer concludes. We order the drinks, and Edu orders an Angelic Fra. "I drink from a pub," he said. Edu calls me class and son of a bitch.

We left soon. At the door, the Winstead takes pictures with the waiters, with the parking lot keeper, with whom he sells the lottery, with all those who pass by. Jabois is depressed an egg. We clustered, consoling him. "The husband does not have half a host," insists Edu. We stared at the glass eye and the legitimate one wanting to give him the octopus. Making calculations between the desire we have and the headlines of the following day: "Reverte and five other unscrupulous inflate the husband of the Mary Elizabeth Winstead in Casa Lucio." I mean, no. At the end we decided to go with our ears porridge, while Edu, who goes to the feet of Fra Angelico, insists: "The husband had no half host." We nodded, resigned as we drove away in the night. Even nod Gistau, who was not.

Look at his eyes, I don't think he has the confidence to even clearly communicate with a woman. What self respecting man would hang on to a woman like that after she broke off the relationship? Just move on man, geez.

calm down riley

>Feb 3

fucking lol

Wait, they separated?

instagram.com/p/BUDLVBoFijv/

JUST

Yeah, she just kissed him as a friend. Fucking weird I tell you. Even stranger of him to just accept it with some sullen looking expression as if he had just been violated.

instagram.com/p/BSiBr-MlHNO/

Five weeks ago.

wtf I hate MEW now

It's his own fault desu, he has the autonomy to make his own decisions. He chooses to get publicly humiliated like this.

We all do.

My heart hurts for Riley.

>instagram.com/p/BSiBr-MlHNO/
That made me sad. Reminds me to never make my personal shit public.

this is what happens when you marry up as a man, this is the best case scenario as well, an "amicable" divorce where she lets you think you had a part in the decision

He gave all us betas hope. Now, there is nothing we have left.

The best case scenario is where you get half her shit because she's rich and you're not.

But I agree, for a stable relationship finding a girl within your own range of attractiveness and wealth is way smarter.

How will he feel when he realises she is probably having sex with someone else right now?

Maybe she'll let him watch, would be very fitting.

>dat jonny greenwood look
why did he have to transform into a numale cuckhold?

relrairvk was too generous.

At least he tasted her sweet pussy and asshole

How do you know that? Perhaps he was always the 3rd wheel in the relationship.

Meh, I'd move on if I were him. MEW's aging pretty well but not irreplaceable

seriously, she's old now. He had it all to himself during her prime years

She's already been having sex with other dudes. You would know if you ever had a long term relationship end, Virgin.

Do you think it was his fault?

definitely gay, can tell from mannerisms & voice

youtube.com/watch?v=aKjmGFteGJY

>wtf i hate riley sterns films now

also, how'd you loose MEW?

For real though: Faults was not bad, but it wasn't very good either.

nigga shaved and took off his glasses, now looks 10x better

MEW will come back to him.

Didn't they meet when they were 18 though? Fuck prime non-used up MEW and the when she hits the wall you separate.

Sounds like a sweet gig

If she doesn't want to be with him anymore she doesn't have to be. What's the problem here?

youtube.com/watch?v=PTZFRUCBYfI

It was a good film, especially considering it was a debut.

>definitely gay, can tell from mannerisms & voice
current numales get lots of false positives from traditional gaydars. they look super effeminate, but they are actually hetero.