Hillary is a failed candidate

Now that it's confirmed how weak Hillary's position within the party is and with leaks proving her guilt released every week, is this map feasible?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/25/hillary-clintons-pennsylvania-hold-now-battlegroun/
cnn.com/2016/07/24/politics/hillary-clinton-tim-kaine-donald-trump-60-minutes/?iid=ob_lockedrail_topeditorial
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's some wishful ass thinking nigger.

This is my exact map minus Oregon. Its more likely he wins Wisconsin over Oregon.

Give Trump his home state

>no change in turnout from 2008
>Clinton handily wins the city

Trump will win every county but one and lose the state

made this today
seems the way things are going

>california

lol

you never know

Which county? There are like five counties inside New York City

t. Brit who's never crossed the drink

We do know

>New York City being one county

Topkek.

But it is true that New York City acts more like one county than five counties.

How is Virginia actually looking. Be real with me, anons.

>better job than i would do at predicting votes by county in the UK
not bad m8, but new york, cali, and minnesota will likely go blue while the dakotas, florida, georgia, and north carolina should go red

wisconsin and the rust belt, who knows what those fuckers will do

also texas is handily red

>california voting for trump

>you can't disprove this

>California
>New York
>Minnesota
>Wisconsin
>Red

>Arizona
>Georgia
>North Dakota
>South Dakota
>Blue

this is retarded on so many levels

Cali fag here, it is possible we could go red, its really only the coast that is liberal, the rest of California is mainly conservative, I've seen many people in my town with Trump banners/stickers.

more scandal surrounding hillary. more terrorist attacks at home and abroad. bernie backing millenials revolt against the dnc. blacks forget to vote. vermont goes green party. utah goes libertarian party.

>NC
>blue
blacks don't vote for whitey my friend

>Illinois
>Red

The absolute banter

She'll pick up Virginia with Kaine and be able to focus more on NC, where she's leading in the polls right now

WA might be a battleground state after today, MAYBE red... The chimpout and no-vote protests are going to drive the dem turnout way down, and many counties had thin margins in '12. The only one to worry about is king, but that might fall as well

>Oregon
>red

Blue

Michigan is going red, it went for Bernie, it's devastated by the trade deals. It's time Michigan!

>All these people thinking Trumps going to win

No matter how corrupt Clinton is, there is no way that the republican base is going to out vote the democrats.

NoVA too strong? Could be a lot of closet Trump supporters, across the river from all the corruption.

>you absolutely cannot disprove this

>says increasingly nervous man

I think Ohio will go red this year but wont matter

Trump has a very steep hill to climb. Anyone that thinks he can take PA has their head in the gutter

>OH going red
>PA going red
>NC going blue

>MI blue
Reminder that our entire state government including Supreme Court is solid republican.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/25/hillary-clintons-pennsylvania-hold-now-battlegroun/

>Historically reliable for Clintons, Democratic Pennsylvania becomes a battleground

RNC was a huge success compared to the kind of contention we've already seen at the DNC, so both events should help Trump in both states.

With Kaine as VP she'll lock up Virginia and be able to focus more on NC, where she's leading in the polls right now

>OR
>CO
>VA
>MI
>red
No
>NH
>red
perhaps
>ME
>split
probably

Rest of this map seems fair enough

>believing Kaine improves her ticket in any way

>Hillary wins less than half the states in the country, would still win the presidency

what le fuck

>NC
>NH
>ME
>straight blue
Stop.

Nj is gonna be red m8

>leading in the polls in NC
Nope

>The God Emperor totally destroys Hillary but Washington still stays blue

Why even live?

OP Autism at it's highest level.

>States that have low populations and cost the government more money than they make
>Mattering

What the fuck this be then

Are you guys literally forgetting tonight at the DNC?

It was a MASSIVE success, and the killshot was Bernie not only converting 80% of his supporters, but also embarrassing trump on twitter.

It's fucking good. game. good. fucking. night. for trump.

Whatever you are smoking, you need to share because you're high as fuck!

>state
>color

VA hates kaine tho

>cost the government more money than they make

guess it's time to drop commiefornia to 4 electoral votes then

What the fuck this be then?

>minnesota and illinois going red ever
lol

>winning by the margin of error

They're practically tied. What will decide the state is whether the nogs show up to the polls.

>mfw my state is red no matter what

Virginian here. Trump wins here. I guarantee it.

I-it's a poll that came out before she announced him as vp?

>all polls were made before kaine was announced
2/10

Can you not read or something?

Are you suggesting that the party of diversity and having a woman candidate isn't working?

Fair actually
>we will wait

That is some serious denial.

flip NC and WI and make NH red and you have your election day result

>I just did disprove it

You clicked stuff at random didn't you

Same. South Carolina here.

You're already dead.

No.

>blacks forget to vote

They don't. Voter turnout among blacks is higher per capita than whites. That's what civil rights gets you.

Third party is Gary Johnson except for Iowa which goes for Darrel Castle and New Mexico which votes for Wayne Lambright

not the total race

Massfag here. Were full of spics and basically mexico in some parts, so much that even mentioning the name trump will have you outcasted from spiciety. Mass will be blue, as it literally always is.

>no Stein winning Vermont

shit

NJ is going to be red.

The meme that blacks aren't going to vote for CLinton needs to end on here.

1) As you said they ALWAYS show up in large numbers on election day.

2) The Clintons as a brand are exceptionally popular among AA's, especially Bill. HIllary carried AA voter bloc by a LARGER MARGIN than OBama did during the primaries.

It's going to be a considerable obstacle for Trump to get passed.

PA is not going red. You guys are delusional.

t. a Pennsylvanian Republican

NJ is like 50% non-white and all the whites live in the NYC suburb bubble. NJ is one of the safest Dem states in the country, It's never going red. NJ and NY aren't going red and people need to stop pretending like they ever will.

Penn going red, however, is a possibility and is pretty much crucial for Trump if he wants to win.

Guys you have to remember 2 things, Mitt Romney was a lame politician. so any state that Romney won in 2012, Trump will definitely win in 2016.
> North carolina

Considering how many retards are eating up Bernie's new assembly-lined I doubt Trump will be getting any leverage soon

TALKING ABOUT HIS TWEET DAMMIT

isnt trump winning the state right now according to polls?

top meme

Nebraska?

Mark my words, Ohio will be red as satans asshole.

idaho

Mine was red for all but one,

Oregon is not feasible, Michigan is not feasible, and getting any votes out of Maine is highly improbable.

Nate Silver has Penn at, as of now

Polls-Plus (most accurate prediction): 60 / 40 chance to Clinton
Plus-Only: 55 / 45 chance to Clinton
Now-Cast (If election was held today): 55 / 45 chance to Trump

Now say what you want about Nate being a cuck who wants to wish Trump to lose, his predictions are almost always correct.

>idaho
>blue

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw no matter who makes the map my state will always be blue

please stop! youre giving me the shills.

Why are you shitlords setting such an unfair standard?

cnn.com/2016/07/24/politics/hillary-clinton-tim-kaine-donald-trump-60-minutes/?iid=ob_lockedrail_topeditorial

I'm so fucking tired of seeing these maps. Defenders of the Elector College are morons or establishment shills. The world laughs at us for having this system and we should be embarrassed.

why exactly is virginia so cucked despite its surroundings?

tfw this is a very plausible outcome

blacks and DC influence

>Florida blue
FUCKING
STOP
I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO POST THIS AGAIN

You're high. There's only brown people in newark and camden. Nj has a republican governor.