Is the Labrador Retriever the dog breed of Sup Forums?

Is the Labrador Retriever the dog breed of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

trikos.com
trikos.com/trikos-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chihuahua.

It's german shepards obviously

/thread

Ha look, a smart blonde.

Came here to post this

>being a dog cuck

It's just another symptom of Northern European out-group altruism.

Normal ethnicities don't give a FUCK about out-groups.

Labs are my breed of choice. Duck hunters and amazing with people.

I like her Schnauzer.

German dog breeds are top tier breeds. German Shepherds, Dachshunds, Schnauzers, Pointers and s oon.

Other groups can't manage beyond subsistence living, so they can't have so much as in group alturism.

Yes, I have a lab that I love to death. Sleeps with me, watches tv with me, eats breakfast with me, walks right next to me when we go for walks in the park and never leaves my side,goes hunting with me and always brings back the pheasant intact and never sinks teeth into the meat, runs with me on the beach and loves everyone and everything and will give you 1000 kisses just for saying hi to him. Pic related is pupper

FpWp

Really? Southern Europeans, Eastern Europeans, Northeast Asians are all doing fine.

This is a sickness of the mind. Being a dog cuck if a manifestation of that sickness.

I have nearly zero empathy for animals because I'm part of a normal ethnicity. It's not something I choose, I just experience that emotion completely differently from yourself.

Pitbull master race

Labs are bro-tier. Great barkers for home security, unconditionally loving, great around kids, and highly trainable. This one is mine.

What shows does your dog like to watch?

Mine particularly likes anything with dogs, like Lassie. He also likes some wildlife shows as well.

nigger detected

Chesapeake Bay Retrievers are best retriever

Post more puppers of Sup Forums.

That's a fine looking dog. You did well.

My lab is extremely cuddly and affectionate too. He loves to cuddle with people on the floor.

>Labrador

Labradors are nice pets but the dog breed of Sup Forums?

Get out. Labradors are the dog equivalant of Bernie Sanders. They'll never defend shit. They'll kill a burglar by licking him to death.

German Shepard, Siberian Husky, and Border Collie are the master race breeds.

Labs are definitely cool though.

>2016
>not owning a rottweiler

Based dindu deterrent, lover of belly rubs and playing tug hard enough to break your arm

>Implying I live in a bad neighborhood

Labs are a good deterrent. They have a very loud bark and are easily set off if anyone comes to the door. They won't attack but they exemplify "bark worse than they bite."

Is my dogger Sup Forums approved?

None of these groups (excluding n.italy and japan) have high levels of social trust, which is why half their economies are basically extortion rackets and have much greater perceptions of corruption than n. Euros. Really, the only counter example you have is japan.

I had a chocolate lab when I was a kid. She was very kind and gentle. Chocolate labs are on the rarer side since it's a recessive gene.

>not owning a bulldog

I want a big dog and a little dog, like his little buddy. My gf has a highly intelligent Terrier. What would go good with him? A lab?

>Eastern Europeans
>not loving dogs

Clearly you've never been to Eastern Europe.

Those niggas love dogs, cats, and every kind of pet you can think of.

They all live in tiny apartments yet every other one of them owns some big ass dog like a Collie or German Shepard.

he likes to watch anything really, but just like your dog loves to watch movies with dogs. Ill put on airbud or homeward bound and let him watch it and freak out while I go on Sup Forums
Thanks man! during winter I get next to the fire place under my fur blanket (not gay) and have him lay on my lap. Pic related was this years christmas eve by the fire place

I mean if you guys have the money...

trikos.com

And?

Those countries work fine. It's actually really nice to live in Malta, Cyprus, or Hungary. Low crime rates, cost of living is extremely, extremely low, and the people have good heads on their shoulders.

This is another Northern European delusion, that the wealth they generate somehow leads to more fulfilled society.

Northern European society is completely dysfunctional. It is the eye of the storm of European dysfunction. It isn't a little bit bad, it's completely bad. That isn't a coincidence.

Labs are retards

Yes, but does your pupper climb fourteeners in Colorado with you and have her own pair of boots?

This is the true dog god of Sup Forums

Bulldogs are one of the most unhealthy breeds on earth. They're all asthmatic and they can't even give birth naturally. Such a shame that a once great breed has been so thoroughly ruined by bad breeding practices.

>needing a dog to defend yourself

Looks like a happy little guy, hyperactive at all? would love to see his little legs run lol

depends if your Terrier likes being playful, labs are very high energy dogs.

>They'll kill a burglar by licking him to death
So fucking true holy shit

The other day my family was watching Zootopia, and when it got to the scene where the wolves started howling, my lab started watching. It was funny.

>trikos.com

55k for a fucking dog?

Get me a Labrador, and I'll retrieve it.

Chocolate labs are great but my dog is actually a Chesapeake Bay Retriever

they have a curly coat and they swim higher in the water than labs
plus their a bit more stubborn but they make up for that by being able to handle colder temps
and their head is a bit more box shaped

My neighbor used to have a Chesapeake and Chocolate Lab mix. That was a really good dog since it managed to get the best of both

Bullshit.

My lab defended us from a bear mountain riding once. She had hackles raised, teeth barred, snarling and charged her.

Holy shit thats so fucking cute, sadly not :( but we do go to catskills everynow and then with my father and we go for long 2-3 hour hikes. If I have time off and can go for the weekend Ill take him up to the Adirondacks and go swimming and hiking up by my cousins lake house.

He's like 15 years old now so he's not as active as he used to be. He does have a funny looking "trot". He could never jump really high and bounce off furniture but he would run around.

Bitches love him though

Nice doggo

We have some big parks where I live but nothing on that level. I really should take my pupper for more hikes, although he at least gets to play frisbee in the yard every day.

here

All working dogs are permitted.

look at these dogs!

Wolves are magnificent animals but they belong in the wild. There are plenty of wolf-like breeds that are safe to keep at home and are just as beautiful looking.

Those ain't dogs.

The large dog is my own, she's a long haired english springer spaniel. Gentle, active, very protective of the house/chihuahuas. Is she Sup Forums approved?

The dog on the far left is an evil puppers/chihuahua which belongs to my mother. Its tongue is also fuck huge.

The middle dog is part chihuahua part ??? no fucking idea, but its a nice puppers too

He digs holes kinda well, but he mostly just barks at nothing and wiggles on the floor.

Friend of mine from way back...the best kind of autistic

trikos.com/trikos-video/

I usually dont care for small dogs but their is something about your little guy that makes me like him, maybe its the way his ears are just that he looks like he loves life and everything in it. My Dog also got girls when he was a puppy, girls at my college would literally line up to meet him and kiss him and he felt like the absolute man lol, so proud of him. Thankfully this was our fraternities dog and let me keep him because really no one else could take care of him. Happy I was the one that volunteered. Pic related is him sleeping at the foot of my bed around a month ago

I love your rottie!

d'awwwww

oops forgot img.

Retrievers and English pointers are the best dogs.

Lmao i have a chiweenie
Shes a dingus

you should really ignore posts made by obviously autistic people having an autistic fit

as he was typing he was probably yelling and drooling and knocking over stuff while his mother was trying to calm him down

:)

Every time I bring my lab anywhere he always gets showered with compliments. Any time I have a quick errand to run I bring him in the car with me. Labs love having jobs and one of his jobs is being my co-pilot.

Very cool, beautiful dog user.

No, the Caucasian Mountain Dog is. Though Labs are very nice.

Came here to post this exact Anything else is wrong
That said 99% of all dog breeds are amazing
But my personal favorite would probably be Tibetan Mastiff
Maybe one day I'll own one

Well, she's been hiking with us since about 12 weeks old. Before that, when she was 9 weeks, we took her on the Rio Chama. She's been an adventuring pupper for many years now, and gets really depressed when she can't come.

She can't retrieve anything for shit unless its thrown in water.

What kind of dog is it? Looks like a terrier

Kek, my dog did the same thing while watching Zootopia.

Pic related is my doggo. He's based but a bit retarded at times.

Thats awesome! My dog was my co-pilot for maybe a week before he came home to the family. (My parents got the dog for the fraternity as a surprise, almost a thank you for 4 great years at college and they lived with him for around 2-3 weeks before I got him) My mom and him absolutely love each other and she will take him for 6 in the morning runs on the beach and he will get compliments on how behaved he is and what a beautiful dog he is in general. All labs are like that though and I honestly have some trouble picking out which one is mine, but he has no trouble picking me out of the crowd! I think thats Why I love him so much, the absolute compassion he has is just crazy.

Thanks man!

Don't they hate shoes?

Labs are retarded shitty dogs

Based curly dogger

i have 6 dogs

am i the version of woman with cats but male?

Dogs and people that keep them are fucktarded and pathetic. If you have a dog that means you. Bless the asian people that eat them senpai desu kino

I know that feel, My dog will get confused about where a ball went until I have to point it out to him. Anyways man thats awesome, your pupper sounds great!

Chihuahuas are subdogs like niggers are subhumans

They are big oafs but my lab is my big oaf.

Rio Chama fuck yeah!!!! The rocks out there by Ghost Ranch get me everytime, i love the color.

>tfw he died last year
>tfw been empty inside ever since

never take them for granted Sup Forums

; ;

Labs are /r9k/. Everybody loves labs, but nobody loves labs more than autismos.

Sup Forums are German Shephards.

all puppers go to heaven user

no one likes my puppers =[

ty we actually have two, pupper and dogger

Pupper is 6 months and 70lbs already

Labs are rated one of the 10 most intelligent breeds.

I know that feel aus bro. My first dog sadly passed away before I went back to college and I couldnt stop crying and I felt like whenever I went to bed she would hop on and give me a kiss goodnight. I miss her everyday even though I have my new dog, and I even hate saying "New dog" cause I feel like she never died. I was so hesitant to getting a new dog too, but I feel better that I did, I almost believe its my original dog in a new body.

>Awkward family photo
What the hell is that in the middle?

The two little ones look cheeky AF

Does the one with the tounge bully the others

I know I wasn't serious.

They are the worst dogs on the planet- can't be trained, don't learn, are mean as fuck.

I just said it because I'm babysitting one and his retardation is driving me insane.

Sup Forums = Shiba Inu, pic related
/k/ = Pitbull. I would say German Shephard but that fits Sup Forums even better.

>not owning a pet beetle

Y'all are blue-pilled plebs.

she doesn't seem to mind it.. we hardly ever put them on though
she practically jumps right into the harness when it's time for a walk though : )